Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 31 08 10:55 PM

Any idea who is making the movie? What company?

Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Oct 31 08 11:24 PM

New Line Cinema is listed as the film co. There isn't a whole lot of info available yet... I am sure we will learn more soon

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Nov 1 08 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 01, 2008 03:38 am)
Nice site and good section. Also Happy Halloween.

Thank you! Happy halloween to you too Alex. We're as anxious for news on the film as the rest of you!

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Nov 5 08 7:07 PM

I am not sure if this guy's too young - but I was thinking Vincent Cassel for Germain. He's even got an authentic cool French accent. I like him flamelssecret/sFun_drool2.gif and if he's too young for that character, well, I almost don't care. He's not in enough English language movies. My french - well, it - est trop rouillé (? I think that is the right phrase) to watch many french movies.

user posted image

#50 [url]

Nov 5 08 8:17 PM

I'm not sure why, but while I was listening to The Alchemyst audiobook, I was thinking that Liam Neeson should play Flamel or Dee. I am really not sure where that came from....his name just popped into my head as being some one to play one of those characters. There is another guy, and I can see his face in my head , but I'm not sure what his name is. I'll have to think about it a little more. And, no, Zeph-it is not Rob Pattinson (although his face shows up in my head often enough... )

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

Nov 5 08 9:09 PM

Like the choice of Liam Neeson for any character in the movies!

user posted image

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Nov 5 08 10:09 PM

QUOTE (LunaAquaVirgo @ November 05, 2008 09:17 pm)
There is another guy, and I can see his face in my head , but I'm not sure what his name is. I'll have to think about it a little more. And, no, Zeph-it is not Rob Pattinson (although his face shows up in my head often enough... )

Gah! foiled again! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

#53 [url]

Nov 6 08 2:16 AM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ November 05, 2008 09:09 pm)
Like the choice of Liam Neeson for any character in the movies!

I think he would make a better Flamel than Dee.

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Nov 10 08 2:39 PM

I just watched ballet shoes over the weekend and i think Marc Warren would be a good candidate for a few of the male roles in the movie. He was also in an episode of doctor who.

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Nov 10 08 2:50 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 10, 2008 10:39 am)
I just watched ballet shoes over the weekend and i think Marc Warren would be a good candidate for a few of the male roles in the movie. He was also in an episode of doctor who.

Don't know who he is flamelssecret/idk.gif - and imdb isn't very helpful on that one. Any more info on him so those of us who aren't familiar with him can try to find out who he is?

user posted image

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#57 [url]

Nov 10 08 3:16 PM

in ballet shoes he plays a border in the house of a struggling family of 3 young adopted girls and their much older sister when their great uncle disappears for 12 years (set in the 1930's). His character does whatever he can to help the family through its tough times and I think wants to open an auto repair shop. He was very good in the role.

here's a clip from ballet shoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_vYpKxGAWI

In dr. who his role is a bit more difficult to describe because the show is so quirky.

heres a short clip of him in dr. who http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiRhO9LA6Q.

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Nov 17 08 9:45 PM

I was thinking and I think Jean Reno (IMDB page) would make a pretty decent Nicholas Flamel.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#60 [url]

Nov 17 08 10:18 PM

I agree, but I think he would make an even better Machevelli.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help