Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 9:16 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

This Elder is responsible for Niten's immortality, and is in the Witch's memories as possibly a Great Elder, could this be another who fled the fall of Danu Talis and survived? Do you think we will hear more about this Elder in later books?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 1 10 3:38 PM

I'm thinking that if she does show up, it will be in the Enchantress.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:54 PM

I loved that in Zephanaia's memory she was riding a Dragon and she was tapping its head with a fan, the way it was done was so regal in the easter sense. I sure hope we learn more about this tiny Elder, especially since she might be a Great Elder.

And because it so Awesome, I have to say it again. She has a Dragon how cool of a pet is that.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:59 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 01, 2010 05:54 pm)
I loved that in Zephanaia's memory she was riding a Dragon and she was tapping its head with a fan, the way it was done was so regal in the easter sense. I sure hope we learn more about this tiny Elder, especially since she might be a Great Elder.

And because it so Awesome, I have to say it again. She has a Dragon how cool of a pet is that.

i know right i hope we do see her in the books to come.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#4 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:48 PM

Maybe will get to see her and her dragon, I wondered if we would see a dragon. And a plus, she was Niten's Elder and possibly a Great Elder who seem to be the most mysterious bunch of the Elder race.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:49 AM

There's just one thing I don't understand- why would a Great Elder be tiny?

Aura Color: Dark Green Aura Smell: Cinnamon
Magics Mastered: Necromancy Weapon of Choice:Two Handed Blade
user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#6 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:53 AM

I don't believe size matters. It all has to do with your aura.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#7 [url]

Jun 11 10 2:08 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst11 @ June 11, 2010 04:49 am)
There's just one thing I don't understand- why would a Great Elder be tiny?

Well ..Elders/Great Elders are not human so we can't expect them to have a human form/human size-anyways. Elders/Great Elders can be anything..Vampires (scatty-aoife)..monsters(areop enap)..animal-like creatures (bastet)..one-eyed creatures(odin) etc. So I think an Elder can be..anything,lol!

That's what makes them so interesting

Plus he might be tiny but he's def. stronger that all of us here! He's the Elder version of..Napoleon, rofl! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 11 10 3:25 AM

I have a question is Benzaiten a girl or boy?
I didn't pick that part up in the book.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#9 [url]

Jun 11 10 11:15 AM

Well didn't it day it's dragon was pink.

A dragon is pretty masculine. but most guys wouldn't chose a pink dragon.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 11 10 12:57 PM

she is a girl because in mythology she is considered female and is the goddess of all things that flow and one of the 7 gods of fortune.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#11 [url]

Jun 11 10 7:07 PM

I have to admit that size doesn't matter. I mean, most Eastern fighters are quite small, but non't make one angry... There have to come some dragons in the war... Would they be good or evil? Hmmmm....

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Jun 11 10 10:58 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 11, 2010 04:25 am)
I have a question is Benzaiten a girl or boy?
I didn't pick that part up in the book.

Benzaiten is female, here's the quote for you:
QUOTE (The Necromancer page143)
And then Benzaiten appeared.  She rose from the sea behind Niten: tiny, ethereal and beautiful, riding on the back of an enormous pink-scaled dragon.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 12 10 1:13 AM

I think that we will see more of her.

Okay. So, I read that the Samurai, (Japanese warriors, which is somewhat what Niten is...) But anyways, if the samurai failed in battle, or dishonored himself, they would commit suicide in different ways... (mostly suppuku or harakiri) But I was just thinking... maybe Niten will try and protect someone from our little group of hero's here and fail. And then they die whoever they are. Therefore, Niten failing in battle? So... from instinct, he will try and get rid or his dishonor-ness or "bad luck" or whatever by... killing himself? But instead of preforming Sepuku because in order to do that you need someone to help you and he wouldn't want anyone to know what he is doing. So he contacts Benzaiten to take back his immortality...

Ya this sounds kind of stupid... I'm up to the point where I just keep typing because I'm bored... disregard this post if you will...

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 12 10 3:57 AM

Or, maybe thats how he became immortal. He was going to do that, and Benzaiten saw potential?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 22 10 1:37 AM

Mabye she is the Sorceress? I think she is powerful enough.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Jun 22 10 2:34 AM

QUOTE (Abraham II @ June 22, 2010 02:37 am)
Mabye she is the Sorceress? I think she is powerful enough.

Did you perhaps mean The Enchantress?

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 22 10 3:27 AM

Yes, thank you. Does Micheal ever take inspiration from our conversation.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Jun 22 10 2:23 PM

QUOTE (Abraham II @ June 22, 2010 04:27 am)
Yes, thank you. Does Micheal ever take inspiration from our conversation.

Michael very much enjoys seeing the different theories and conclusions that everyone comes up with, so much so that he pops onto the forum most days to read all the posts! But no, he doesn't take any inspiration from the posts because he'd spent a great amount of time plotting each book out before he even began writing The Alchemyst.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 22 10 9:07 PM

Niten's immortality? I think we will learn more about this...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help