Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 14 10 12:56 AM

hmm i wonder... iris and Osiris...hmm...i bet...they are dee elders... because they would be the only one who be able to: 1. decide he has had too many failures... 2. declare him utlaga themselves... because most likely only dee's elders could call such a statement.

woot i just got awakened!

aura: green flecked with gold smell: hazelnuts mastered elements: weapon of choice: Powerhammer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 14 10 1:19 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 14, 2010 12:23 am)
Jupiter, Juno. Zeus, Hera.Probably a lot more...

And that would mean cronos is there dad.

That must be one family reunion. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Now back to serious.It would make sense that they could be his parents, because Isis cried when she saw mars imprisoned.

Mars and Isis could have been good friends. Maybe that's why she cried.

never take life seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

aura: crimson red
scent: fresh cherry

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jun 14 10 3:30 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 13, 2010 04:16 pm)
I think you could be right there, certainly from what we know about Mars and Bastet having other names it'd be a logical link if Isis and Osiris did also.  Any candidates spring to your mind?

Well, since caseyburns95 was right about Mars being the child of Juno and Jupiter, maybe those are the alternate names. Isis being Juno and Osiris being Jupiter.

Isis is the goddess of fertility and motherhood, and even though Juno is a goddess of the law, she is also Hera in Greek mythology. Hera is the goddess of women and marriage.

But, Osiris is the god of the underworld while Jupiter/ Zeus was god of thunder and the sky. Opposites.

That's the only thing I've got. I'll look more into different possibilities.

QUOTE ( The Who)
Now back to serious.It would make sense that they could be his parents, because Isis cried when she saw mars imprisoned.

That's what I thought, too, after I learned that Horus/Mars was their kid. I thought they were friends, like casey, but it would make a ton more sense if they were his parents.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 14 10 6:10 AM

And that would also make sence to how The Witch of Endor would know them, being her step mother and father and all that.. xD

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#45 [url]

Jun 14 10 3:16 PM

But, Osiris is the god of the underworld while Jupiter/ Zeus was god of thunder and the sky. Opposites.

That isn't quite true... As far as I know, you don't have a Haven in Egyptian mythology... cause the underworld is Haven!

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 14 10 3:18 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ June 14, 2010 07:16 am)
That isn't quite true... As far as I know, you don't have a Haven in Egyptian mythology... cause the underworld is Haven!

Osiris is the god of the Dead/Afterlife/Underworld. That's what is written everywhere (books and internet), so who am I to dispute it.

What exactly constitutes a 'Haven'?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#47 [url]

Jun 14 10 3:36 PM

I meant Heaven....

But I think that the Egyptian Underworld is like the Olympus (Greek Heaven) and the Greek Underworld combined... What would mean that Osiris is Zeus and Hades combined...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#48 [url]

Jun 14 10 6:29 PM

Er.... I'd say not quite. What about Seth?

I did a little looking, and so far all I really know about Isis is that she's queen of the Gods, and that the disc in her headdress is a sun-disc.. that's about it.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#49 [url]

Jun 14 10 6:49 PM

If you mean sun-disc, that would mean that she could be a golden aura... interesting...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#50 [url]

Jun 14 10 6:52 PM

Well yeah... but the thing is I thought Gold auras were specifically male auras. Maybe Isis is a man (joking).

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 14 10 7:21 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 14, 2010 10:52 am)
Well yeah... but the thing is I thought Gold auras were specifically male auras. Maybe Isis is a man (joking).

Nah, Michael said that gold auras were traditionally for males and that silver ones were traditionally for females. So, it leaves it open for discussion!

Seth? I'm pretty sure Horus killed him, but he could be somewhere in here.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#52 [url]

Jun 14 10 7:52 PM

yes, maybe some Elder made him immortal and he had to fake his own dead... But wait... He is an Elder himself flamelssecret/wall_.gif ... Just forget my theory... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#53 [url]

Jun 14 10 7:56 PM

Nice... but it raises a good question: if you are an Elder, can you be un-Eldered? Yeah, that didn't make much sense... just ignore my question, it's of-topic anyways... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#54 [url]

Jun 14 10 8:40 PM

can a human be unhumaned? no.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#55 [url]

Jun 14 10 8:45 PM

No, but he can be more-than/less-than-humaned...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#56 [url]

Jun 14 10 8:46 PM

but still human, immortal, awakened, or 'normal'

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 16 10 4:18 AM

or, they have tests and experiments done on them to make them, part beast or whatever.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Jun 16 10 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Argent_Re_Vera @ June 15, 2010 11:35 pm)
And zombies are still valid.. Aren't they? lol So off topic

Yes can we please get back to discussing Isis and Osiris

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 16 10 6:58 PM

i wonder if witch said anything about knowing/not knowing dee's master. i might have to go back to earlier books. if she doesn't know who he/she is, then i guess isis/osiris aren't dee's masters either..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help