Remove this ad

#541 [url]

Jun 28 12 8:21 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif It really makes sense in the end that since Isis and Osiris are Earthlords how the Earthlords had fashioned the first Shadowrealms with the swords, right? Well that pretty much explains how Earth got here!

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#542 [url]

Jun 28 12 11:17 PM

QUOTE (noclly @ June 28, 2012 03:21 pm)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif It really makes sense in the end that since Isis and Osiris are Earthlords how the Earthlords had fashioned the first Shadowrealms with the swords, right? Well that pretty much explains how Earth got here!

I think it was the Archons who first used the Swords of Power to shape the first Shadowrealms. I doubt Isis and Osiris created the Earth Shadowrealm.

On an interesting fact, have you noticed how the Earthlords are described is very similar to the Nameless Creatures that once inhabited The Nameless City in the Cthulhu mythos?
Also, they mention that the ancestors of Sophie and Josh were the one to wiped out the Earthlords, but they are humani, how is that possible?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#543 [url]

Jun 29 12 1:00 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ June 28, 2012 06:17 pm)
QUOTE (noclly @ June 28, 2012 03:21 pm)

I think it was the Archons who first used the Swords of Power to shape the first Shadowrealms. I doubt Isis and Osiris created the Earth Shadowrealm.

On an interesting fact, have you noticed how the Earthlords are described is very similar to the Nameless Creatures that once inhabited The Nameless City in the Cthulhu mythos?
Also, they mention that the ancestors of Sophie and Josh were the one to wiped out the Earthlords, but they are humani, how is that possible?

Actually I think the archons used the swords to make leygates and the earthlords used them to make worlds.

QUOTE (The Necromancer)
“The Elders created the Shadowrealms with the swords . . . but the Archons used them to fashion the leygates.”

So that would be gel nicely with Isis and Osiris saying they created the Earth shadowrealm

Also I think Bastet wiped out the line for the original twins not sophie and josh's lines. I don't really think sophie and josh had too many ancestors to wipe out, especially josh considering his origins.

Quote    Reply   

#544 [url]

Jul 3 12 1:31 PM

Also, when we first meet Isis and Osiris, they are in front of Notre Dame and they have a conversation about how Earth was one of the first Shadow realms they created.

Aura colour: Navy Blue
Aura scent: Burning Pine
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#545 [url]

Jul 11 12 5:42 PM

I don't seem to recall them saying quite that. I believe Isis said that she always was rather fond of the earth shadowrealm. I could be wrong, however, and need to consult with the book. I'll try and find the quote.

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#546 [url]

Jul 24 12 7:03 AM

In the warlock it said that Isis and Osiris are aunts and uncles to Aten. But how is that possible if Aten is an Elder and they are eartlords.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#547 [url]

Jul 24 12 12:21 PM

QUOTE (TheWhiteWizard @ July 11, 2012 05:42 pm)
I don't seem to recall them saying quite that. I believe Isis said that she always was rather fond of the earth shadowrealm. I could be wrong, however, and need to consult with the book. I'll try and find the quote.

I found the quote.Isis and Osiris were in Rivers of The Rio Sena in France,when they say that:

“I like this Shadowrealm,” Isis said suddenly. “It was
always my favorite. It will please me to regain control of
it again.”
“Soon,” Osiris agreed. “Everything is falling into place.”
Isis squeezed her husband’s hand for emphasis. “Do you
remember when we made this world?”
“We?” he teased.
“Well, you, really. But I did help,” she added.
“You did.”
“This wasn’t our first world, was it?” she asked, her
perfectly smooth brow creasing in a frown as she tried to
recall.
“No. Don’t you remember … we did make a couple of
… well, shall we call them mistakes?”
Isis nodded. “There were some trials and errors.”

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#548 [url]

Jul 24 12 1:44 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 24, 2012 07:03 am)
In the warlock it said that Isis and Osiris are aunts and uncles to Aten. But how is that possible if Aten is an Elder and they are eartlords.

It is most likely possible in the exact same way that they made everyone think that they were Sophie and Josh's parents. They simply showed up and made a story for themselves and manipulated others into believing it.

Quote    Reply   

#549 [url]

Jul 25 12 7:42 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09)

I guess they're all members of a big family. The Earthlords are the ancestors of Ancients, the Ancients are the ancestors of Archons, and the Archons are the ancestors of Elders.
Notice that Coatlicue, an Archon, is the mother of Xolotl and Quetzalcoatl, who are Elders.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#550 [url]

Jul 25 12 9:40 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ July 25, 2012 07:42 am)
QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09)

I guess they're all members of a big family. The Earthlords are the ancestors of Ancients, the Ancients are the ancestors of Archons, and the Archons are the ancestors of Elders.
Notice that Coatlicue, an Archon, is the mother of Xolotl and Quetzalcoatl, who are Elders.

Also, remember that the Elders do not know that Isis and Osiris are Earthlords, therefore, one of the Elders calling them Aunt and Uncle may not be entirely true.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#551 [url]

Jul 26 12 6:45 AM

Ahah so this is where we can get down pat on Isis and Osiris. I agree with you on the Aunt and Uncle thing. Its just probably because of their superiority over all of the other Elders.

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   

#552 [url]

Jul 26 12 7:03 AM

Being possibly the last Earthlords in existence, I believe Isis and Osiris planned to perfection everything about their Elder life: From which family they came from, to whom are related, etc…I even think that Isis and Osiris aren't even their real names.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#553 [url]

Jul 26 12 1:10 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ July 26, 2012 07:03 am)
Being possibly the last Earthlords in existence, I believe Isis and Osiris planned to perfection everything about their Elder life: From which family they came from, to whom are related, etc…I even think that Isis and Osiris aren't even their real names.

You know, I have not thought of that, but it really makes sense that Isis and Osiris are just their names to fit in with the elders. What do you think that their real names might be.

Quote    Reply   

#554 [url]

Jul 29 12 1:40 PM

Wow. Never thought of that. But it makes sense, now that you think about it. But I have a question, if Isis and Osiris were killed by Josh with the swords, and this all happened in the past on Danu Tals, then how did the events in the future/present/books prior to Danu Talis take place, since Dee never would have had Isis and Osiris for masters, since they'd be/are dead? And obiviously they did take place, as the last part with Nicolas and Perenelle proves, so how would that work?

Aura Color: Deep Blue
Aura Scent: Orchid
Caution: Zombies may be flammable

STAND BACK - I'm going to try SCIENCE

Quote    Reply   

#555 [url]

Jul 29 12 1:58 PM

I think Osiris and Isis can travel through time so they already traveled to Earth, kidnapped the twins, and gave Dee his immortality. How, I have no idea.

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#556 [url]

Jul 30 12 2:57 AM

QUOTE ([email protected]#5 @ July 29, 2012 06:40 am)

Wow. Never thought of that. But it makes sense, now that you think about it. But I have a question, if Isis and Osiris were killed by Josh with the swords, and this all happened in the past on Danu Tals, then how did the events in the future/present/books prior to Danu Talis take place, since Dee never would have had Isis and Osiris for masters, since they'd be/are dead? And obiviously they did take place, as the last part with Nicolas and Perenelle proves, so how would that work?

That what I've been wondering too.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#557 [url]

Jul 30 12 4:10 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ July 30, 2012 02:57 am)
QUOTE ([email protected]#5 @ July 29, 2012 06:40 am)

That what I've been wondering too.

I believe that the Isis and Osiris thast were destroyed were the ones from the future, and the Isis and Osiris from the past were not on Danu Talis when it sank, and so the ones from the past came up with the plot to stop the sinking from happening and awaken the other Earthlords while Josh killed their future selfs.

Quote    Reply   

#559 [url]

Aug 7 12 2:43 AM

Man,i wonder how the Twins felt when they realize the truth about Isis and Osiris,I mean,they just discover that their parentes never really loved then,and that they just wanted to use them,
Or maybe it´s possible that Isis and Osiris wasn´t Richard and Sara Newman,they could just assum the form of the twins parents to manipulate them?

Quote    Reply   

#560 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:21 AM

Yeah im pretty sure Osiris and Isis were really the twins parents or kidnappers at least. I dont think there ever was sara and richard newman

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help