Remove this ad

#521 [url]

Dec 29 11 6:40 AM

Judging from the way they are always together, they're probably married. But there's also a possibility they aren't. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#522 [url]

Dec 29 11 8:57 AM

QUOTE (Calliope @ December 29, 2011 03:48 am)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ November 16, 2011 04:01 am)

There are many variation of myth, in some Osiris and Isis are twins and in others they are husband and wife. In this case they are husband and wife therefore they are not twins.

Hold on, does it actually say that they're married or is that what we know from the twins? (It's been a while since I re-read the books.)

This quote might help

QUOTE (The Warlock)

“I like this Shadowrealm,” Isis said suddenly.  “It was always my favorite Shadowrealm.  It will please me to regain control of it again.”
“Soon,” Osiris agreed.  “Everything is falling into place.”
Isis squeezed her husband’s hand for emphasis.  “Do you remember when we made this world?”

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#523 [url]

Dec 29 11 1:18 PM

Thanks Buff

So why is it that we don't believe that there two are also the twins' parents? The fact they are Elder, right? I know it's probably old news, but didn't pretty well all of the Elders go through the 'change'... Even though these two appeared not to, maybe it just wasn't a change you could percieve from the outside? So the couple we meet at the beginning of the book are Isis and Osiris from the past (pre-change), and the parents are Isis and Osiris post-change, using false names to try and protect the twins from their (Isis and Osiris') past selves.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#524 [url]

Jan 11 12 1:00 AM

I think it says that Osiris and Isis are the son and daughter of The Witch of Endor, though not totally sure, but wouldn't that make scathatch the daughter of Osiris and Isis. Tell me if im wrong.

Aura:Flame Orange Scent:Lemons

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#525 [url]

Jan 11 12 2:06 PM

QUOTE (shocker12 @ January 10, 2012 08:00 pm)
I think it says that Osiris and Isis are the son and daughter of The Witch of Endor, though not totally sure, but wouldn't that make scathatch the daughter of Osiris and Isis. Tell me if im wrong.

I dont think it was ever stated that isis and osiris were related to the witch other than maybe through marriage. We were told that isis and osiris are aten and anubis's aunt and uncle. And Josh and sophie called them mom and dad.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#527 [url]

Jan 11 12 4:37 PM

QUOTE (Tempus Fugit @ January 11, 2012 10:16 am)
If Sophie and Josh were the children of Isis and Osiris, then how would they be able to touch the codex as only Humani can touch it???

That's the big question every has been asking. there are many theories on the forums. Also you can tune into Awakenings podcast on January 15th to hear what the portalcasters think about the subject

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#529 [url]

Jan 12 12 1:09 PM

Michael hasn't gone into the details of some Elder relations and one of those that remain in the shadow is that between Iris and Osiris with Mars. As of the Warlock Isis has referred to Mars as an 'old friend'

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#530 [url]

Jun 11 12 11:18 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#532 [url]

Jun 12 12 5:45 PM

QUOTE (ruling archon @ June 12, 2012 05:38 pm)
isis and osiris done belong here cause flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif they are eathlords flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Once the forums is fully re-opened the thread may be moved. In the mean time you are free to discuss your thoughts on Isis and Osiris here.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#533 [url]

Jun 12 12 6:11 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 12, 2012 06:45 pm)
isis and osiris done belong here cause  flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif  they are eathlords flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Once the forums is fully re-opened the thread may be moved. In the mean time you are free to discuss your thoughts on Isis and Osiris here.

was the description of isis and osiris in earhlord form was a lizard or a dragon? i could not really comprehend what they became. flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#534 [url]

Jun 12 12 10:02 PM

QUOTE (ruling archon @ June 13, 2012 02:11 am)
isis and osiris done belong here cause  flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif  they are eathlords flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

was the description of isis and osiris in earhlord form was a lizard or a dragon? i could not really comprehend what they became. flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

i found them more dinasoryy

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#535 [url]

Jun 12 12 10:05 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ June 12, 2012 11:02 pm)
QUOTE (ruling archon @ June 13, 2012 02:11 am)

i found them more dinasoryy

they had bat wings so it makes them less dino flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif

Quote    Reply   

#536 [url]

Jun 13 12 1:09 AM

Well I was hoping Earthlords won't look monsterous for all of them. Osiris and Isis were different and really powerful. Elders were afraid of them as well. Or at least angry deep down.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#538 [url]

Jun 13 12 11:34 PM

So, since they said all of their family was dead, does that mean that the Earthlords series will take place back in time.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#539 [url]

Jun 14 12 12:10 AM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 14, 2012 07:34 am)
So, since they said all of their family was dead, does that mean that the Earthlords series will take place back in time.

it seems so

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#540 [url]

Jun 14 12 3:32 AM

Hm really mysterious, how the earthlords act.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help