Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 3 10 1:38 AM

QUOTE (aquose @ June 02, 2010 09:59 pm)
ok so i read the teaser chapter and im really confused Isis And Osiris are dark elders because they say
We have declared Dee utlaga for his many failures.
but the which (who is good?) is working with them...... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

I think they are all good. That also depends on what you mean by good. Who are the good guys? Mr. Scott could pul a plot twist in the Warlock.
I agree it is strange that Zeph. is working with supposed bad guys. Maybe Isis and Osiris are "good".
@(•L•)@

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 3 10 3:18 AM

as we've seen sophie cry silver tears and gilgamesh mentioned at the end of the sorceress he saw a girl cry silver tears around the time of the fall.

So I wonder if Isis and Osiris are the original twins or at the very least if they are related to them in some way. i wonder if gold/silver auras are hereditary....

And I agree with Godsryche, I too believe they are dee's elder. Based on this bit

Wow Spacecadet what an awesome catch! I also thought of Sophie and Gilgamesh when Isis cried the silver tears. I also believe they are Dee's elders because he couldn't distinguish between male and female so this would make sense!

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 3 10 1:58 PM

I re-read The Necromancer and found an interesting bit.

In the first chapter of The Warlock it was said that Isis and Osiris stepped out of a near-perfect copy of Danu Talis right?

In one of the chapters which Joan and Scatty were in, Scatty was thinking and said that her parents were in a Shadowrealm which is a copy of Danu Talis.

It'll be a cool twist if that happens! flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

Aura Colour: Awesome Green
Aura Scent: Mango

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 3 10 3:57 PM

QUOTE ( Mandragora)
Wow Spacecadet what an awesome catch! I also thought of Sophie and Gilgamesh when Isis cried the silver tears. I also believe they are Dee's elders because he couldn't distinguish between male and female so this would make sense!

I don't think it would make sense, unless Iris and Osiris both spoke at the exact same time in unison. Personally, I think the he/she master might be something with two heads that both talk at the same time.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 3 10 8:07 PM

Silvertwin, that would just be wierd and i dont think they are "Dark" because i just got a sense that they seem a little bit more carring or a little bit more emotional than a Dark Elder would.

It seems when ever we get to read a little bit about Dark Elders they all seem so full of evil and hatred, twords EVERYONE.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 3 10 8:12 PM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ June 03, 2010 08:07 pm)
Silvertwin, that would just be wierd and i dont think they are "Dark" because i just got a sense that they seem a little bit more carring or a little bit more emotional than a Dark Elder would.

It seems when ever we get to read a little bit about Dark Elders they all seem so full of evil and hatred, twords EVERYONE.

Well that's not strictly true - Bastet is a Dark Elder and she was almost in tears talking about her baby brother and his imprisonment in the Catacombs so they clearly don't hate EVERYONE

And please can you be a bit more careful with your tone when you post, it's fine to disagree with other people's ideas, in fact, we welcome it if you've got a valid point to be made.

But please be aware that when you write, the nuances in your words (the places you would smile, or wink in real life to show you aren't serious) are missing and your words could be interpreted as aggressive or mean. I'm sure that's not what you intended but please bear that in mind. We want everyone to feel safe and welcome and valid in here

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 3 10 9:24 PM

This will be very interesting because aren't the twins the ones to fight for Danu talis? Now that they left the same time scatty joeann saint germain..ect. went to save danu talis what will happen??!?! And if Isis and Osiris are the twins of legend why are they both dark elders? Doesn't the prohecy say that one saves the world and the other destroys it? They probobly put aside their diffrences to awaken Mars which means that something really awful has happened!! ahhhhh!

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

Jun 3 10 9:45 PM

QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 03, 2010 04:24 pm)
This will be very interesting because aren't the twins the ones to fight for Danu talis? Now that they left the same time scatty joeann saint germain..ect. went to save danu talis what will happen??!?! And if Isis and Osiris are the twins of legend why are they both dark elders? Doesn't the prohecy say that one saves the world and the other destroys it? They probobly put aside their diffrences to awaken Mars which means that something really awful has happened!! ahhhhh!

Well if you think about it the twins who fought on danu talis caused it to sink so that could be one interpretation of destroying the world. They destroyed the world of the elders, and the world of the humani was allowed to flourish after the sinking of danu talis so that could be seen as saving the world. So its possible that by fighting atop the pyramid the twins did both simultaneously.

The question is if Isis and Osiris are the original twins, why were they fighting in the past and now holding hands and working together. Obviously a lot of time passed, so maybe the reconciled if in fact they are the original twins, or maybe they werent really fighting each other it just looked like they were fighting to those below the pyramid. And does it actually ever say they were fighting each other or does it say they were fighting because that is a huge difference.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#29 [url]

Jun 8 10 12:03 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

I believe it just said fighting

QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 03, 2010 02:24 pm)
This will be very interesting because aren't the twins the ones to fight for Danu talis?  Now that they left the same time scatty joeann saint germain..ect. went to save danu talis what will happen??!?!  And if Isis and Osiris are the twins of legend why are they both dark elders?  Doesn't the prohecy say that one saves the world and the other destroys it?  They probobly put aside their diffrences to awaken Mars which means that something really awful has happened!! ahhhhh!

That was about the second twin of legends, not the original. Unless you believe in the time traveling theory, which states that the original twins are the second twins, which is possible. But that does leave the question why destroy Danu Talis?

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 8 10 1:01 AM

QUOTE ( The Who)
But that does leave the question why destroy Danu Talis?

What Spacecadet said before: If Danu Talis was not destroyed, then the Human race would not have been able to grow and flourish. The Elders would still be in control.

QUOTE ( Deedeeblue)

I never said anything about that, I just said that unless Iris and Osiris spoke in unison, it would be pretty easy to tell their voices apart.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#31 [url]

Jun 8 10 1:16 AM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ June 07, 2010 06:01 pm)
QUOTE ( The Who)
But that does leave the question why destroy Danu Talis?

What Spacecadet said before: If Danu Talis was not destroyed, then the Human race would not have been able to grow and flourish. The Elders would still be in control.

That further proves the time travel, because how else would they know about the future. Unless Marethyu told them. My brain hurts after playing the apprentice. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 8 10 1:22 AM

QUOTE (The Who)
That further proves the time travel, because how else would they know about the future. Unless Marethyu told them. My brain hurts after playing the apprentice.

It is time travel. Marethyu brings everyone together to take them back to Danu Talis to be destroyed. Maybe while they're there the group convinces the original twins to destroy the island after they leave; tell them what it would be like without this event happening. Knowing Michael, he'll probably write their escape just before they die.
That's what I think will happen, anyway.

Wow, I just realized this post is totally off-topic. Sorry to the admins!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#34 [url]

Jun 9 10 11:06 PM

Just reread last 5-6 chapters...
Unless I'm wrong, it says that "mars felt rather than saw their auras, and knew that these were no humani" Might just be me, but that sounds like they could be gold and silver, original twins, etc.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 10 10 1:49 AM

QUOTE (signormachievelli13 @ June 09, 2010 03:06 pm)
Just reread last 5-6 chapters...
Unless I'm wrong, it says that "mars felt rather than saw their auras, and knew that these were no humani"  Might just be me, but that sounds like they could be gold and silver, original twins, etc.

Or that they could be Elders, since they weren't Humani.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jun 13 10 2:44 PM

In the myhology Isis and Osiris are both egyptian gods. So are they the original twins? No, i don't think so. But on the other hand: Who says that the original twins had to be humani? The humani where created by prometheus's aura. And they (atleast Isis has a silver) the right color aura...

I'm struggeling at the point of them being scathach and aoife's parents because they are brother and sister.
It makes sence that they have come with the witch of Endor and because the left a copy of Danu Talis.

Dee's Elders... Possible. That cleares up why they said that they decleared him Ultaga.

Who is going to answer al our questions? The next book maybe...

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 13 10 11:27 PM

Isis and Osiris aren't Mars' parents. Mars is the son of Juno and Jupiter.

never take life seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

aura: crimson red
scent: fresh cherry

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jun 13 10 11:43 PM

QUOTE (caseyburns95 @ June 13, 2010 03:27 pm)

Isis and Osiris, in mythology, are the parents of Horus. Mars, as we know from Bastet, is her little brother, also known as Horus. That's my thought, and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe Isis and Osiris have alternate names, too.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Jun 14 10 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ June 14, 2010 12:43 am)
QUOTE (caseyburns95 @ June 13, 2010 03:27 pm)

Isis and Osiris, in mythology, are the parents of Horus. Mars, as we know from Bastet, is her little brother, also known as Horus. That's my thought, and I'm sticking to it.

Maybe Isis and Osiris have alternate names, too.

I think you could be right there, certainly from what we know about Mars and Bastet having other names it'd be a logical link if Isis and Osiris did also. Any candidates spring to your mind?

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

Jun 14 10 12:23 AM

Jupiter, Juno. Zeus, Hera.Probably a lot more...

And that would mean cronos is there dad.

That must be one family reunion. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Now back to serious.It would make sense that they could be his parents, because Isis cried when she saw mars imprisoned.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help