Remove this ad

#401 [url]

Jun 26 11 10:38 PM

This book was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already knew most of the mythology, except the Morgain and scatty. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#402 [url]

Aug 9 11 9:16 PM

QUOTE (cmpsteel @ June 26, 2011 10:38 pm)
This book was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already knew most of the mythology, except the Morgain and scatty. flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

the first time i read it i didnt but then i read the mythology and the history in the book and you can understand it a lot better

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#403 [url]

Sep 1 11 4:26 PM

Does anybody know exactly what the symbols mean on the front of the first book? I was going to get them tattooed on my arms one day and on Michael Scott's facebook he said to see what they mean before I do. Please help me. flamelssecret/pray.gif

QUOTE (The Wise One @ February 23, 2011 11:05 pm)
Every time I stop by a book store I cheek and make sure they have the series or attest the first book, so far I never had to tell a person to put it in a store, next time I go to booksamaillion I will tell my favorite worker(who helps me find good books) to recommend the Alchemist and I just like sitting there starring at these books tucked sneakly in the shelf, thinking how great it would be for them to be more reviling(yes I like this book this much)

I do the same thing whenever I go to a bookstore.

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post, as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

"Not all who Wander are lost" J.R.R. Tolkien
Aura Color: Navy Blue Aura Sent: Cocoa Butter

Quote    Reply   

#404 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:15 PM

QUOTE (Legolas10154 @ September 01, 2011 04:26 pm)
Does anybody know exactly what the symbols mean on the front of the first book? I was going to get them tattooed on my arms one day and on Michael Scott's facebook he said to see what they mean before I do. Please help me. flamelssecret/pray.gif

QUOTE (The Wise One @ February 23, 2011 11:05 pm)
Every time I stop by a book store I cheek and make sure they have the series or attest the first book, so far I never had to tell a person to put it in a store, next time I go to booksamaillion I will tell my favorite worker(who helps me find good books) to recommend the Alchemist and I just like sitting there starring at these books tucked sneakly in the shelf, thinking how great it would be for them to be more reviling(yes I like this book this much)

I do the same thing whenever I go to a bookstore.

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post, as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

I think that most of them are alchemy signs, but I'm pretty sure that the bottom right-hand corner is Hekate. I may be wrong though.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#405 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:32 PM

There is an hourglass, a heart, a weird looking X, and the hooded person, which may as well be Hekate

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

#406 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:38 PM

Yeah those are it but seeming that they all have markings around them, I assumed they were all related to alchemy.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#408 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:02 PM

I think that this was the most obvious book title. There was never anyone else who were described as being an Alchemyst at least as mush as he was. Though the Sorceress was obvious too. So nevermind this comment.

As I look back upon this book and the most recent book The Warlock, I realize how much change has taken place.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#409 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:05 PM

lol... I agree. Please comment on all of the main topics because I can't double post. tell everyone else too thanks

Please remember that using text talk/text abbreviations is not allowed. Thanks! ~Elena

Quote    Reply   

#410 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:15 PM

There are many main topics just write a comment and someone will eventually type back. But this is flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif so let's get back on.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#411 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:23 PM

Yeah I agree...( flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif ) SO...... your thoughts on the Alchemyst?

remember, please don't use all caps as it comes across as yelling. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   

#412 [url]

Oct 10 11 12:01 AM

It was amazing! A great, or should I say phenomenal, way to kick off an AMAZING series!

What are your thoughts?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#414 [url]

Oct 18 11 8:15 AM

the Alchemist was a really great, great, and great start for the series.. I love it.. Can't wait to collect them all.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#415 [url]

Oct 18 11 1:05 PM

I agree. After I finished it, I finished all four others in a week.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#416 [url]

Oct 18 11 1:55 PM

It was a great book. When I started reading I almost had to force myself to sleep instead of reading on... After it I immediately read the entire series until The Warlock (I read that one in English because it wasn't out in my country, the Netherlands, yet and I couldn't wait for the translation). It was an amazing start for the series flamelssecret/hyper_.gif .

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#417 [url]

Oct 18 11 2:21 PM

QUOTE (Moonflare @ October 18, 2011 01:55 pm)
It was a great book. When I started reading I almost had to force myself to sleep instead of reading on... After it I immediately read the entire series until The Warlock (I read that one in English because it wasn't out in my country, the Netherlands, yet and I couldn't wait for the translation). It was an amazing start for the series flamelssecret/hyper_.gif .

Same here on the forcing myself to sleep part!

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#419 [url]

Jun 3 12 8:45 PM

I loved this book, it was the beginning of an era of action. The book itself never really had any short-stops even for the first book in the series.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#420 [url]

Jun 3 12 9:56 PM

QUOTE (Paimons light @ June 04, 2012 04:45 am)
I loved this book, it was the beginning of an era of action. The book itself never really had any short-stops even for the first book in the series.

I Completely agree

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help