Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 15 11 1:38 AM

Maybe the Skull have a very important usage in the future.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Oct 15 11 6:40 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 14, 2011 06:38 pm)
Maybe the Skull have a very important usage in the future.

Zephaniah tried to destroy all the archon technology that she could find. However given their extreme amount of technology and propensity to utilize it, it stands to reason that Zephaniah did not find all of the pieces of Archon lore that were out there like the crystal skull

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Oct 19 11 1:08 AM

Or maybe she had no knowledge how to destroy the Skull.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#44 [url]

Oct 19 11 2:08 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ December 30, 2010 02:25 am)
If Perenelle already knew about the crystal skulls, then why does she have to ask Sophie a question that she already knew the answer?
My opinion is that Perenelle really don't know...
(but of course, I could be wrong.

Maybe Perry is trying to be a lawyer... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif Anyway, I think that they are really skulls of an ancient entity that were imbued with a little magic.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 19 11 2:34 AM

QUOTE (megustaTSTINF @ July 13, 2011 01:52 pm)
I think that the skull was created by Coatlicue *please excuse my writing* because someone said that the skull was a true vampire and that it steal your memories and then someone else said * I think Aoife* that Coatilcue was the creator of the vampires or something like that!

Good theory, is possible that Coatlicue's first experiments in auric absorption are the skulls, and when she tried to imbue those abilities she ended up creating the vampire race starting with herself.

I don't know who said about the vampiric abilities of the Crystal Skulls, but it was Sophie searching through the Witch memories who said that Coatlicue was the first vampire and the creator of the vampire race.

I think that they are really skulls of an ancient entity that were imbued with a little magic.

That will explain why they are Skulls instead of having another less biological shape.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 31 11 3:30 AM

I have watched an episode at NatGeo tackling about this Crystal Skull, and one theory presented there was that it acts like a computer, this will probably explain the vampiric ability of the Skull, storing data.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#48 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:23 PM

Wow! So we finally know Zephanias reason for destroying the skull and the other artifacts-to keep them from Isis and Osiris. It says that the skulls are vampiric, but if they are used by a being as powerful as one of the earthlords, who may know how to control them, as it says, i believe, that the skulls are based on Earthlord technology, the skulls may become deadly tools indeed! So the witch wasn't just a paranoid old elder after all.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jul 29 12 2:57 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 02:23 pm)
Wow! So we finally know Zephanias reason for destroying the skull and the other artifacts-to keep them from Isis and Osiris. It says that the skulls are vampiric, but if they are used by a being as powerful as one of the earthlords, who may know how to control them, as it says, i believe, that the skulls are based on Earthlord technology, the skulls may become deadly tools indeed! So the witch wasn't just a paranoid old elder after all.

But i still find ironic the way the skulls are used in the series,they are treated as foul and evil artifacts,but without them,they would never find josh,and the gold twin would be the Coatlicue snack.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#50 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:45 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 02:57 am)

But i still find ironic the way the skulls are used in the series,they are treated as foul and evil artifacts,but without them,they would never find josh,and the gold twin would be the Coatlicue snack.

True, not to mention that Dee qould have eliminated both Elders and Immortals and ruled as a supreme king on the earth. Its sure a good thing that the Witch didn't find this one!

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

Jul 29 12 4:09 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:45 am)

True, not to mention that Dee qould have eliminated both Elders and Immortals and ruled as a supreme king on the earth. Its sure a good thing that the Witch didn't find this one!

life certaily has his ironies.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#52 [url]

Jul 29 12 11:35 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 04:09 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 29, 2012 03:45 am)

life certaily has his ironies.

Very true, very true, even if it is fictional life inside of a book.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help