Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 6:42 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Objects of great power, disliked by Prometheus and Aoife, what secrets do they hold and are they objects for good.. or evil?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:55 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 01, 2010 07:42 am)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Objects of great power, disliked by Prometheus and Aoife, what secrets do they hold and are they objects for good.. or evil?

i think that they are like mind controle objects but the flamels still were not able to fully use its powers.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:01 PM

The Witch referred to it as some sort of encyclopedia. what other knowledge can it give it's user and why did Zephanaia warn Prometheus that no elder should touch it? I think Prometheus mentioned that is an Archon's skull (I'll have to double check)

Also I think, among all the object that appeared at the bottom of the central image in the cover, the Crystal Skull is the first to be actually used.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:11 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 01, 2010 05:01 pm)
The Witch referred to it as some sort of encyclopedia. what other knowledge can it give it's user and why did Zephanaia warn Prometheus that no elder should touch it? I think Prometheus mentioned that is an Archon's skull (I'll have to double check)

Also I think, among all the object that appeared at the bottom of the central image in the cover, the Crystal Skull is the first to be actually used.

I'm pretty sure it was, it was archon technology, that's why Zeph destroyed so many of them. Though as for the encyclopedia, could be referring to information from people who've used it. It did say that it fed off the emotions and memories of the ones who used it, if I remember correctly. So maybe, if you use it right, you can tap into those memories.

I have another idea as well, they said that the mother of all gods who's name I can't spell, was the original "vampire" Maybe she was the one who invented the skulls to begin with.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#4 [url]

Jun 1 10 7:35 PM

I didn't expect the Sorceress and the Alchemyst to have such Archon tech. It's interesting that they were going to use the skull to attempt to control the monsters on Alcatraz. The more you give them, the more they see. The skull left Prometheus completely drained, too dangerous for Elder's to touch.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:00 PM

I don't think that the flamels will have the power to even use the skull again. Nicholas is unconscious and Perenells is still, though slower, aging.
Elders shouldn't touch it. Prometheus's shadow realm is startinng to crumble becuase he doesn't have the power left after touching the skull.
The part were all the lights blacked out in the cabin, with the skull as the only light really stuck out to me.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:26 PM

I think the idea of the skulls being encyclopedia's is interesting...though maybe not in the way we think of an encyclopedia today. Maybe they are more repositories of information? That with the right focus, or power, one can tap into the powers, the memories, the experiences of those who have touched the skull before?

And since it is Archon technology, it is likely dangerous for an elder to use it. As we see with Prometheus. Though I would suspect, most immortal humani are not powerful enough to truly access the power it holds.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:29 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ June 01, 2010 09:26 pm)
That with the right focus, or power, one can tap into the powers, the memories, the experiences of those who have touched the skull before?

That sounds awfully like what Josh experienced when striking Nidhogg with Clarent!

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Jun 1 10 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ June 01, 2010 03:29 pm)
QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ June 01, 2010 09:26 pm)
That with the right focus, or power, one can tap into the powers, the memories, the experiences of those who have touched the skull before?

That sounds awfully like what Josh experienced when striking Nidhogg with Clarent!

well they are both archon tech after all Maybe thats why clarent and the skulls are both considered abominations so to speak.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Jun 1 10 11:37 PM

Dont the swords predate the Archons and were made in the times of the legendary Earth Lords?(may be wrong though)

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#10 [url]

Jun 2 10 12:01 AM

We don't anything about Earthlord lore besides that their nearly if not completely extinct. But the swords were forged from Stonehenge and are said to some capacity to be Archon tech like the skulls. In some ways they act the same.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#11 [url]

Jun 6 10 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Vampire_Sage @ June 01, 2010 08:01 pm)
We don't anything about Earthlord lore besides that their nearly if not completely extinct. But the swords were forged from Stonehenge and are said to some capacity to be Archon tech like the skulls. In some ways they act the same.

the swords probably date back to the time before time (earthlord reign) because if Curnunus created them, he wouldn't have wanted to turn himself mad. the skulls are clearly Archon Tech.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

kh009

Spellcaster

#12 [url]

Jun 8 10 9:47 AM

The cystal skulls remined me of Indiana Jones. The skulls in Indiana Jones where Aztec skull and there were 13 of them and i think it will be the some in this series because Perry said they would use the skull to control the monsters on Alcataz and they did that on Indiana Jones when Ox used it to make the ants move around him.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 25 10 2:16 PM

If you look carefully at the Skull on the front cover you will see that the cheekbones on the Skull pop out of the side of the Skull. Could that be what one of the Archons looked like? ie: the creator of the Skulls!!

I think later in the series we will met the creator of the Skulls, and he/she will reveal the secrets of the skulls. But how many Skulls are still in existence? The Witch destroyed many of them, the Flamels have one, but where are the others that exist.

I wonder if anywhere in the Codex it mentions the Archon skulls.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#14 [url]

Jul 3 10 4:45 PM

I can't help but wonder where Michael got this aspect from. I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night and those skulls had similar qualities. Like people going mad when they looked into the eyes, or rather where the eyes would be.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Jul 7 10 12:18 PM

So here's a bit of an out there, not really flushed out theory on the skulls, that also involves some assumptions on other things.

First, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that Isis and Osiris are in fact Dee's Elders, i.e. Dark Elders, and that the Witch is in league with them.

The Witch "spent fortunes" trying to destroy the skulls (and other archon tech), and that happened after the fall. So let's also assume that it happened after Chronos gave her the gift of seeing the timelines.

The Witch has a vision of Sophie and company using the skull to track Josh to Enoch Enterprises, who then get there just in time to prevent Coatlicue from being summoned, thus thwarting Dee's plans. In other visions she may have seen Dee as being an aide to the Dark Elder's, so in her mind they were also thwarting the Dark Elder's plans.

So she goes on a mission to destroy all the skulls, not because they are "dangerous" to the world, but because without the skull, the Flamel's and Sophie would not be able to track Josh, thus allowing Dee's plan to succeed.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 10 10 1:28 AM

I'm pretty sure it said somewhere in the series that the Archons created the skulls, but based them on even earlier tech.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Aug 15 10 2:41 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler policy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 12 10 7:19 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ July 07, 2010 12:18 pm)
So here's a bit of an out there, not really flushed out theory on the skulls, that also involves some assumptions on other things.

First, for the sake of this argument, let's assume that Isis and Osiris are in fact Dee's Elders, i.e. Dark Elders, and that the Witch is in league with them.

The Witch "spent fortunes" trying to destroy the skulls (and other archon tech), and that happened after the fall. So let's also assume that it happened after Chronos gave her the gift of seeing the timelines.

The Witch has a vision of Sophie and company using the skull to track Josh to Enoch Enterprises, who then get there just in time to prevent Coatlicue from being summoned, thus thwarting Dee's plans. In other visions she may have seen Dee as being an aide to the Dark Elder's, so in her mind they were also thwarting the Dark Elder's plans.

So she goes on a mission to destroy all the skulls, not because they are "dangerous" to the world, but because without the skull, the Flamel's and Sophie would not be able to track Josh, thus allowing Dee's plan to succeed.

im not sure i beleive that it is something to ponder but i dont think it is why she destroyed the skulls and promotheus also said it is somwething bad

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Oct 27 10 11:21 AM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ July 03, 2010 04:45 pm)
I can't help but wonder where Michael got this aspect from. I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night and those skulls had similar qualities. Like people going mad when they looked into the eyes, or rather where the eyes would be.

this was what i exactly remembered after the mention of the skull. as with the other forumers, i think the skull is a remnant of the Earthlords/Archons and contain immense power and knowledge.

what's really intriguing is how the Flamels got hold of such an artifact. i recall Nicholas being wary about using it, but was pushed by Perenelle to do so. it seems Perenelle really does know more that what she is showing.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Oct 27 10 12:15 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ October 27, 2010 06:21 am)
QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ July 03, 2010 04:45 pm)
I can't help but wonder where Michael got this aspect from.  I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull last night and those skulls had similar qualities.  Like people going mad when they looked into the eyes, or rather where the eyes would be.

this was what i exactly remembered after the mention of the skull. as with the other forumers, i think the skull is a remnant of the Earthlords/Archons and contain immense power and knowledge.

what's really intriguing is how the Flamels got hold of such an artifact. i recall Nicholas being wary about using it, but was pushed by Perenelle to do so. it seems Perenelle really does know more that what she is showing.

Well we know the Perenelle apprenticed for the witch of endor, and the witch sought out archon tech and destroyed it. So I'm sure through her apprenticeship, Perenelle learned about the crystal skulls in at least some capacity and knew how to find them or stole one from the witch before it was destroyed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help