Remove this ad

#1001 [url]

Oct 3 11 11:42 AM

Could Marethyu be Mordred? When he had his hood off, he was wearing Chain Mail. Knights wear chain mail, but the immortals have changed outfits to match the modern times.
Marethyu mentioned "My father, or the man I believed to be my father" It is revealed that Arthur was his father, but he originally thought that Arthur was his uncle

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#1002 [url]

Oct 3 11 10:03 PM

QUOTE (FaustXenos @ October 03, 2011 11:42 am)
Could Marethyu be Mordred? When he had his hood off, he was wearing Chain Mail. Knights wear chain mail, but the immortals have changed outfits to match the modern times.
Marethyu mentioned "My father, or the man I believed to be my father" It is revealed that Arthur was his father, but he originally thought that Arthur was his uncle

That doesn't make sense, if Mordred thought that King Arthur was his uncle, then how could he be Marethyu who was mistaken in thinking that someone who was his father wasn't? But it's a good theory.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1003 [url]

Oct 9 11 3:45 AM

Here is MY conspiracy theory. Seeing as Michael tends to use mythological gods as the Elders and Archons, maybe Marethyu, seeing as he is so much more powerful than they are, is God from monotheistic religions?

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#1004 [url]

Oct 9 11 5:47 AM

He can't be. Everyone says: "He is not Elder nor Next Generation. We think he's humani" But he could be EarthLord, Archon or Ancient. In that case, he COULD be a God.

Quote    Reply   

#1005 [url]

Oct 9 11 10:10 AM

QUOTE (The Necromancer)
"I believe he is neither Elder nor Next Generation. Nor do I think he is fully human."

QUOTE (The Warlock)
"He was neither Elder, nor Next Generation, neither Archon nor Ancient. He was - and is - something more and less than all of us. I believe he is humani."

Quotes from the books so far suggest that Marethyu is a humani who is very involved with the affairs of the Elders over the years. Someone who is as involved as Tsagaglalal and Gilgamesh. But the unique thing about Marethyu is that he can travel through time; so he is involved in every important events in history: in Danu Talis, in the present, he is even involved somehow with the Earthlords.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1006 [url]

Oct 9 11 1:24 PM

QUOTE (FaustXenos @ October 09, 2011 05:47 am)
He can't be. Everyone says: "He is not Elder nor Next Generation. We think he's humani" But he could be EarthLord, Archon or Ancient. In that case, he COULD be a God.

Hence my idea being a theory. However, it is unknown and unconfirmed whether Marethyu really is humani.

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

#1007 [url]

Oct 9 11 7:31 PM

I agree. I'm just saying, this dude scares me... He's too mystical and complex. We need to know more about him flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1008 [url]

Oct 9 11 7:49 PM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 07:31 pm)
I agree. I'm just saying, this dude scares me... He's too mystical and complex. We need to know more about him flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

I have a strong feeling that we're going to find out all we need to about him in the last book, including his identity.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#1009 [url]

Oct 10 11 8:38 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 09, 2011 07:49 pm)
I have a strong feeling that we're going to find out all we need to about him in the last book, including his identity.

As a matter of fact, we will find out more about Marethyu and his identity on The Enchantress.

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 04, 2010 06:32 pm)
And can I suggest that there are clues to the hook handed mans identity in the text, but you will not discover his identity until the end of book six.

Michael

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1010 [url]

Oct 10 11 5:33 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 10, 2011 08:38 am)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 09, 2011 07:49 pm)

As a matter of fact, we will find out more about Marethyu and his identity on The Enchantress.

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ June 04, 2010 06:32 pm)
And can I suggest that there are clues to the hook handed mans identity in the text, but you will not discover his identity until the end of book six.

Michael

VERY intreresting. I believe that his identity is going to be a slap in the face to us all, with a "Duh! How did I not see that!?"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1011 [url]

Oct 10 11 7:33 PM

There are some clues and all the clues, I think, have pointed toward Josh, but that's just my flamelssecret/twocents.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1012 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:37 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 07:33 pm)
There are some clues and all the clues, I think, have pointed toward Josh, but that's just my flamelssecret/twocents.gif

Wait, did I miss something? I don't see any clues pointing towards Josh.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#1013 [url]

Oct 10 11 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 09:33 pm)

to me it seems a bit to obvious, I don't really know who else he could be flamelssecret/idk.gif
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 10, 2011 11:37 pm)

there is things like his appearance, his personality, his world without snakes, etc. that maeks soem people believe that he is Josh, but in The Warlock it is said that his aura is dark and gold is usually not dark

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1014 [url]

Oct 11 11 1:34 AM

QUOTE (Elycia @ October 10, 2011 10:09 pm)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 09:33 pm)

to me it seems a bit to obvious, I don't really know who else he could be flamelssecret/idk.gif
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 10, 2011 11:37 pm)

there is things like his appearance, his personality, his world without snakes, etc. that maeks soem people believe that he is Josh, but in The Warlock it is said that his aura is dark and gold is usually not dark

Well, I quote my theory that he may be the One God, but no one is sure yet.
thank you for the info! flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1015 [url]

Oct 14 11 8:25 AM

Which hand does Josh always grips Clarent? And which arm was the hook placed on Marethyu? How is it possible that Josh is Marethyu and Marethyu is Josh? I'm confused.. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#1016 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:39 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 14, 2011 08:25 am)
How is it possible that Josh is Marethyu and Marethyu is Josh? I'm confused.. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

If you take a look at Marethyu's Shadowrealm in The Necromancer you will notice subtle hints of similarity with Josh. The Shadowrealm was based on Pleistocene Era and there was the curious absence of snakes in Marethyu's Shadowrealm. If you go back a few pages you will see more point that have brought up.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#1017 [url]

Oct 14 11 11:12 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 14, 2011 08:25 am)
Which hand does Josh always grips Clarent? And which arm was the hook placed on Marethyu? How is it possible that Josh is Marethyu and Marethyu is Josh? I'm confused.. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Josh wields Clarent with his right, and Marethyu is missing his left.... Nice observation, Janus.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1018 [url]

Oct 15 11 12:19 AM

If you take a look at Marethyu's Shadowrealm in The Necromancer you will notice subtle hints of similarity with Josh. The Shadowrealm was based on Pleistocene Era and there was the curious absence of snakes in Marethyu's Shadowrealm. If you go back a few pages you will see more point that have brought up. 

Hmmm. I think I have to reread the Necromancer then, but that doesn't mean the similarities make you the same person, right?

Josh wields Clarent with his right, and Marethyu is missing his left.... Nice observation, Janus.

Then it is one clear point that Josh isn't Marethyu.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1019 [url]

Oct 15 11 4:44 AM

Marethyu has to be Josh, or at least both the twins. Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but when Marethyu is talking to Aten he says that his father--or the man he believed to be his father told him ...etc...etc...
this also proves the fact that Osiris is not his real father, or that Richard Newman is not his real father, and that Osiris is his father, but Josh abandoned that term for him for being 'evil'.

b

Quote    Reply   

#1020 [url]

Oct 15 11 3:22 PM

QUOTE (sithrules @ October 15, 2011 04:44 am)
Marethyu has to be Josh, or at least both the twins. Not sure if its been mentioned yet, but when Marethyu is talking to Aten he says that his father--or the man he believed to be his father told him ...etc...etc...
this also proves the fact that Osiris is not his real father, or that Richard Newman is not his real father, and that Osiris is his father, but Josh abandoned that term for him for being 'evil'.

I think others have also noticed this. But yes I think Marethyu is Josh, and the hook on his left hand represents Sophie.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help