Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 6:28 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

So we meet Tammuz, the Green Man and Elder Master to Palamedes, plenty of mystery surrounding this Elder.. what are your thoughts and theories?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 1 10 3:40 PM

And we thought Gilgamesh was crazy!

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:44 PM

The conflict between he and Germain was interesting and he said that Germain did something that was pushed aside for another time. Also Tammuz seems to hold a long grudge, being Pally's Elder and such. Maybe we'll learn why he made him immortal and to pass through the Shadowrealms.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 2 10 3:43 AM

I'm not really sure how I feel about Tammuz. When he first sees the hook-handed man, he seems extremely surprised. But later he doesn't have a problem following orders from him. Maybe it's because he really dislikes Germain...but I still find that a bit odd.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 22 10 1:34 AM

I think Tammuz is amusing in the way he reacts to Saint-Germain. I would like to know how he looked.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 22 10 9:08 PM

Isn't the Green Man featured in many other myths and stuff, I feel like I've heard of him before...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jul 13 10 2:49 AM

Do you think we'll meet Inanna, Tammuz's old girlfriend? She was mentioned once. In mythology I think she was a star goddess who spends some time in the underworld...she'd probably be insane just like Persephone though.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jul 13 10 3:09 PM

There is something about him rather odd... He hates the hooked handed man and thought he died but follows his orders... He hates Saint Germain but he is the master of his best friend ... He is constructing a shadowrealm in a troubled period way after Danu Talis sank and he is easily threatened by the bard who is a 'new immortlal'.
In addition to his metal mask that is mysterious ....
Very odd !!

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jul 15 10 6:35 AM

QUOTE (skynite @ June 01, 2010 03:40 pm)
And we thought Gilgamesh was crazy!

Oh yes! I think Tammuz is quite insane. But I wonder if he's the one that did that to Sherlock forest... I certainly don't recall it looking like that in Robin hood!

user posted image
Kitties are the BEST! <3

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#9 [url]

Aug 15 10 2:02 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler poilcy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 12 10 7:25 AM

QUOTE (Prometheus II @ July 13, 2010 03:09 pm)
There is something about him rather odd... He hates the hooked handed man and thought he died but follows his orders... He hates Saint Germain but he is the master of his best friend ... He is constructing a shadowrealm in a troubled period way after Danu Talis sank and he is easily threatened by the bard who is a 'new immortlal'.
In addition to his metal mask that is mysterious ....
Very odd !!

he listened to the hookhanded man becuase hes scared of him i think

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

JLB

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

Sep 18 10 3:40 PM

What happened in the historical tunguska event was that some meoter, or alian spaceship depending on who you talk to, crashed into a huge russian forest, pretty much burning it to the ground. But I have no idea why Germain burned it to the ground. (please excuse my spelling )

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 18 10 5:43 PM

Does anyone know how to pronounce "Tammuz"?

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#14 [url]

Sep 18 10 5:48 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ September 18, 2010 08:43 pm)
Does anyone know how to pronounce "Tammuz"?

I believe "Tammuz" is pronounced with a short "a" and long "u." Like tam-MUZ.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Oct 12 10 6:12 PM

I may be mistaken, but wasn't the green man a knight of the round table just like Palamedes? If he was, I wonder if any of the other knights were elder's, and how many became immortal.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Oct 13 10 3:12 AM

i believe Tammuz was a Babylonian god of vegetation, and can be likened to the Green Knight who challenged Sir Gawain. not necessarily a knight of the round table.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Oct 13 10 10:06 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ October 13, 2010 03:12 am)
i believe Tammuz was a Babylonian god of vegetation, and can be likened to the Green Knight who challenged Sir Gawain. not necessarily a knight of the round table. 

Yeah, I remember when the green knight challenged Gawawin. I was confusing him with another knight. He may be the green knight, or maybe he is someone else from Arthurian legend.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 15 10 2:15 PM

QUOTE (ajzennaman @ October 12, 2010 06:12 pm)
I may be mistaken, but wasn't the green man a knight of the round table just like Palamedes? If he was, I wonder if any of the other knights were elder's, and how many became immortal.

i like the idea of that but well just have to wait and see what he writes

CODE
immortal champions
And thats what i think
Aura Color=gray
sent= roses

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Dec 23 10 2:14 AM

i thought this guy was really weird. wasent he the one who had these random rage outbursts? flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Dec 24 10 1:58 AM

I think the hook handed man isnt a elder but a... (the name slips me at the moment) and i think tammuz expected him dead but would not dare test the hook handed man by not sending germain

Tammuz is the sumerian god of food and vegatation, and hopefully in the next book they discuss why germain burning the forest

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help