Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:34 AM

Oh, yeah Machiavelli says that somewhere doesn't he? That means two things then: we'll probably get to see what color/scent her aura is in the next book and she'll probably end up teaching Josh the magic of air (unless it can only be taught in more drastic ways like with Sophie and the witch)

Color:Cobalt
Scent:Cinnamon

Some stories are true that never happened--Elie Wiesel

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:35 AM

If she doesn't use her aura for the reason of secrecry, then it must be helpful to have a tool such as the flute to be able to use without drawing upon her aura...it sure would have helped Perry out on Alcatraz!

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:41 AM

Haha, well, to tell the truth I kind of think I liked Perry better when she was on Alcatraz. She's sometimes rude and downright mean to the twins in this book.

But back to Virginia: I would like her a lot more if she hadn't been so willing to sacrifice Josh.

Again, sorry if this is between posts, I'm on my iPod and can't type very fast.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:46 AM

I forget- did Virginia get her flute back at the end of the book or not?

Aura Color: Dark Green Aura Smell: Cinnamon
Magics Mastered: Necromancy Weapon of Choice:Two Handed Blade
user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jun 11 10 2:09 AM

I'm not sure...I just checked and it says that Dee had to pick her up and help her walk because of Sophie's whip. After that she would be pretty disorientated and then with Coatlicue's portal exploding. And Dee was definately in a hurry to get out of there, so it may be that he has accidentally handed the Flamels the only tool that can help them stop the monsters on Alcatraz.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 11 10 6:56 PM

Did Aiofe pick it up though?

user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#47 [url]

Jun 11 10 7:20 PM

I think (and I can't remember either) that if Michael wrote that Viriginia droped the flute, than he would write that she picked it up two, or she didn't...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Jun 11 10 10:55 PM

I have checked into the flute being dropped in the end battle, and i'm not seeing it. The last mention I can find of the flute being used has Dare using it to immobilise Aoife, she has the flute in one hand and her tomahawk in her other, Sophie then uses the whip to sting the tomahawk out of Dare's hand, but there's no mention that I could spot that says Dare dropped the flute as well, so I can only presume that Dare did not drop the flute and still has it with her. Hope that helps

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jun 11 10 11:13 PM

Darn, oh well, you're probably right. After all, given her attachment to the flute, I bet she would be holding on to it pretty tightly. And she's already shown that she won't be bossed around by Dee; she wouldn't leave without her flute just because Dee was telling her to hurry up. Thanks for looking into that Zeph.

And Zosimus I agree with you as well, Michael probably would have specifically mentioned her losing her flute. I don't see any reason why he would've kept it a secret

So I guess it's not completely impossible that she lost the flute, just not very likely.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 12 10 12:55 AM

I love Virginia Dare so much! She is really amazing!!! I think I might have a new favourite character... To bad for my forum name, eh? lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

Jun 12 10 1:06 AM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ June 12, 2010 01:55 am)
I love Virginia Dare so much! She is really amazing!!! I think I might have a new favourite character... To bad for my forum name, eh? lol

I can change your member name, if you'd like me to? Any member that wishes for a name change has only to ask!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jun 12 10 3:54 AM

It's unknown. When you have something as powerful as that flute, whats the point of tiring yourself with the use of magic thats only half as powerful?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#55 [url]

Jun 12 10 11:20 AM

I think it's kinda funny it's actually the flute of the Pied Piper of Hamelin....

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Jun 12 10 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Orion @ June 12, 2010 12:13 am)
Darn, oh well, you're probably right. After all, given her attachment to the flute, I bet she would be holding on to it pretty tightly. And she's already shown that she won't be bossed around by Dee; she wouldn't leave without her flute just because Dee was telling her to hurry up. Thanks for looking into that Zeph.

And Zosimus I agree with you as well, Michael probably would have specifically mentioned her losing her flute. I don't see any reason why he would've kept it a secret

So I guess it's not completely impossible that she lost the flute, just not very likely.

You're very welcome flamelssecret/bow.gif I liked that theory too, it had some very interesting possibilities!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 12 10 3:46 PM

Virginia Dare has been awakened. She mentions it in The Necromancer. When Dee tells Josh that Mars would make him immortal if he asks, Virginia says that Josh would be too young, and that she was awakened when she was a child, then made immortal fifteen years later. When she was made immortal, the oldest she could have been is... twenty seven.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 13 10 8:52 PM

You are not considered a child at 12 and under. Some people think that is true, but you could say Josh is a child and he is 15 or something.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#59 [url]

Jun 13 10 8:56 PM

I think that you're a child if you're not an adult, so that's under 18 years (or 21, depends on where you live...)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Jun 14 10 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Alchemyst11 @ June 13, 2010 09:52 pm)
You are not considered a child at 12 and under. Some people think that is true, but you could say Josh is a child and he is 15 or something.

I think you may have meant to say that you are considered a child at 12 and under?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help