Remove this ad

#421 [url]

Mar 11 12 1:12 AM

Janus I think you are assuming that Dare and Josh will not see each other again. Also I think that it is a little to soon to come to the conclusion that Josh and Sophie will both spend the entirety of The Enchantress on DT.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#422 [url]

Mar 11 12 11:46 PM

I think Virginia finds she can connect to Josh on a friendship level, which she's never had before, I don't think. So maybe she would be more willing to trust him than Dee.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#423 [url]

Mar 12 12 1:44 PM

I think that Dare is either keeping the threat of telling Dee hanging over Josh's head to make him do what she wants, or else she believes Dee will kill Josh once he has the pages. Maybe she still has a use for Josh . . . A grand plot for world domination of her own . . . flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   

#424 [url]

Mar 18 12 12:46 PM

Hello, I'm new, so don't shoot me, but..

I finished reading the warlock yesterday
and I got the impression Josh has a soft spot for her
He just picked the wrong side just for her flamelssecret/crazy.gif

I don't know what to think about her - she clearly is not really a good guy -
, but she's not totally bad either. She tries to reconect Josh and Sophie again. That's a good thing, isn't it ? We will see in a couple of weeks

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#425 [url]

Mar 18 12 3:46 PM

I think you are right, there were instances in the book that we see Josh sort of enthralled by her. Clearly Virginia has been manipulating Josh's feelings a little but I don't think it's all enchanting, there is something very intriguing and fascinating about Dare.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#426 [url]

Mar 19 12 7:18 AM

Being enthralled also means enchanted or charmed, right? Maybe Dare is some sort of an enchantress?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#427 [url]

Mar 19 12 4:51 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 19, 2012 07:18 am)
Being enthralled also means enchanted or charmed, right? Maybe Dare is some sort of an enchantress?

Yes and she can certainly be one, she also has some influence of Dee somewhat.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#428 [url]

Mar 19 12 8:21 PM

I agree - she is an enchantress. I think it's because she's mysterious; not much is known about her, and mystery is always fascinating.

Maybe the next book will have several Enchantresses like The Warlock had several Warlocks...

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#429 [url]

Mar 20 12 12:27 AM

And I would assume that Dare's "enchanting"ability is because of her flute.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#430 [url]

Mar 25 12 2:24 AM

I have not heard of Virginia's flute for quite a while. Then again she uses the magic of air for troubled times but mainly her flute in big trouble.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#431 [url]

Mar 26 12 1:06 AM

Right Pi, it seems that she knows a lot of Air Magic but she does not want to reveal its extent.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#432 [url]

Mar 26 12 1:31 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 25, 2012 08:06 pm)
Right Pi, it seems that she knows a lot of Air Magic but she does not want to reveal its extent.

I think she is using her knowledge to control people. In the case of air magic she dangled just enough in front of josh to peak his interest, then when she needs something else from him she'll probably say hey want to learn this about air magic? I can show you if you do y for me.

Quote    Reply   

#433 [url]

Mar 27 12 1:30 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ March 26, 2012 01:31 pm)

I think she is using her knowledge to control people. In the case of air magic she dangled just enough in front of josh to peak his interest, then when she needs something else from him she'll probably say hey want to learn this about air magic? I can show you if you do y for me.

But SC, I don't think Dare got something from Josh as of now, right? Or I may have overlooked it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#434 [url]

Mar 30 12 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 27, 2012 02:30 am)

But SC, I don't think Dare got something from Josh as of now, right? Or I may have overlooked it.

Well, she managed to get Josh on her and Dee's side.

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

#435 [url]

Mar 31 12 1:32 AM

QUOTE (Moonflare @ March 30, 2012 11:38 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 27, 2012 02:30 am)

Well, she managed to get Josh on her and Dee's side.

That's maybe because Josh had seen something on Dee and Dare that the others have not.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#436 [url]

Mar 31 12 5:17 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 26, 2012 08:30 pm)

Well not exactly but i think she has knowledge josh may want. plus she knows he has the other two pages to the codex.

Quote    Reply   

#437 [url]

Apr 1 12 12:22 AM

I think Virginia relates to Josh because at a very young age, in legend of course, she was ripped away from her family and on her own just like him. I think her ultimate goal here is to pay any price to somehow manipulate the pages to bring her back to her family. She admits that while spending time in the Forests talking with animals was more enjoyable than dealing with people. So i don't view her as cruel persey I just feel that she has no idea how to properly communicate with people. She was Feral for so long. You can tell she has a caring side to her from her interactions with Billy.

Quote    Reply   

#438 [url]

Apr 1 12 2:58 AM

I don't llike virginia dare. She's just making things harder and I think josh is in for virginia..... Dee and virginia's romance is just the most interesting story yet. Can't wait to see what'll happen....

Aura Color : Red and Black Aura Scent : Mint,Coffee and Vanilla

[QUOTE]with imagination, anything is possible.

Aura color : [COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange] tinted with yellow[COLOR=yellow]
Aura scent : Bananas[COLOR=yellow] and Citrus[COLOR=orange]

Quote    Reply   

#440 [url]

Jun 13 12 10:20 AM

Dare went with the humans of Danu Talis, not with sophie, right?

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help