Remove this ad

#401 [url]

Oct 24 11 12:15 AM

Oh, if the both of them would be married, surely there is no other couple in the whole world who are more dangerous than anybody else but they..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#402 [url]

Oct 24 11 2:20 PM

Dee and Dare's marriage (assuming that it happened) will never work out because they're both sneaky, cunning, deceitful, etc.

They will always suspect that there is a plot of betrayal brewing in the minds of the other.

Even at their present relationship, I can see that they do not fully trust each other: Dare is always worried that Dee won't hold his end of the bargain while Dee is only working with Dare because of her flute. If Dee discovered how to work out that flute, I can see that he will dispose Dare without a second thought.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#403 [url]

Oct 25 11 1:20 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 24, 2011 02:20 pm)
Dee and Dare's marriage (assuming that it happened) will never work out because they're both sneaky, cunning, deceitful, etc.

They will always suspect that there is a plot of betrayal brewing in the minds of the other.

Even at their present relationship, I can see that they do not fully trust each other: Dare is always worried that Dee won't hold his end of the bargain while Dee is only working with Dare because of her flute. If Dee discovered how to work out that flute, I can see that he will dispose Dare without a second thought.

So true, why haven't I thought of that? I assume that that was the reason why they would be more dangerous than anybody else, even with themselves.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#404 [url]

Oct 25 11 5:07 AM

I think they are dangerous to a point
a)they will destroy one another
they will succeed
c) Virginia will marry Billy and John will marry x

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#405 [url]

Oct 31 11 12:57 PM

that last one kinda scares me....
personally i think Dare might try and take everything Dee gets away from him, in such as she will double cross him, not the other way around.
and in that case, i suggest we dawn our paper bags... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   

#406 [url]

Nov 13 11 5:35 AM

QUOTE (flamel's fav fan @ October 31, 2011 07:57 am)
that last one kinda scares me....
personally i think Dare might try and take everything Dee gets away from him, in such as she will double cross him, not the other way around.
and in that case, i suggest we dawn our paper bags... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

yes that certainly seems like something she may do. i agree that she will probably double cross Dee and try to take wat he gets. she is almost as power hungry as he is in my opinion. but i like her more i don't know why theres just something about her that makes me like her. but anyway yes i agree with you flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#407 [url]

Jan 30 12 9:07 PM

I think Virginia will team up with whoever has the best offer. She's loyal to no one, and she'll probably realize how insane Dee is, and ditch him before he can ditch her.

This makes me think - what happens if Josh has to choose sides, between Virginia and Scatty? I can't wait to see that fight...

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#408 [url]

Jan 30 12 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ January 30, 2012 09:07 pm)
I think Virginia will team up with whoever has the best offer. She's loyal to no one, and she'll probably realize how insane Dee is, and ditch him before he can ditch her.

This makes me think - what happens if Josh has to choose sides, between Virginia and Scatty? I can't wait to see that fight...

I think so it's up to your own opinion. If they did fight, it could go either way.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#409 [url]

Mar 4 12 12:49 PM

I have this feeling that Virginia Dare is going to betray Dee somehow. I don't know why... but I suspect she's going to be even crazier than now...

Do you agree?

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#410 [url]

Mar 4 12 7:28 PM

QUOTE (Venoturus @ March 04, 2012 07:49 am)
I have this feeling that Virginia Dare is going to betray Dee somehow. I don't know why... but I suspect she's going to be even crazier than now...

Do you agree?

she definitely has the potential to betray dee she is more out for herself than protecting others.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#411 [url]

Mar 4 12 7:43 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ March 04, 2012 07:28 pm)

Do you agree?

she definitely has the potential to betray dee she is more out for herself than protecting others.

But this makes me think: will she betray Dee and try to control the world on her own, or will she betray Dee and help Flamel and the twins save the world...?

"On the top of Notre Dame, Dee and Machiavelli watched as Flamel and the others picked their way through the smoking piles of masonry, heading in the direction of the bridge..."

Michael Scott, "The Magician", page 454, first paragraph.

Quote    Reply   

#412 [url]

Mar 4 12 7:45 PM

If you read back through the thread a bit you can see that very thought expressed in a bunch of different ways. There are many really cool thoughts about what Ms. Dare will or will not do!

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#413 [url]

Mar 4 12 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Venoturus @ March 04, 2012 07:43 pm)

Do you agree?

But this makes me think: will she betray Dee and try to control the world on her own, or will she betray Dee and help Flamel and the twins save the world...?

I guess, if Dare would choose to either destroy or save the would, it would be the latter.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#414 [url]

Mar 5 12 4:29 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ March 04, 2012 06:52 pm)
QUOTE (Venoturus @ March 04, 2012 07:43 pm)

Do you agree?

I guess, if Dare would choose to either destroy or save the would, it would be the latter.

I think that underneath everything, Dare seems to want to be loved, and fears being ignored. If she dooms the entire world, she will get nothing. She will be alone again. I think she would save the world rather than destroy it if the choice was hers.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#415 [url]

Mar 5 12 6:37 PM

Nice thought cedargirl, and not to be a total contrarian but I really think that the last thing that Dare wants is to depend on anyone else for support or attention. I think that she indeed does not want to be alone but she wants to be worshiped like a goddess not necessarily have friends that she leans on. I think Michael has written her with the hint of goodness and that is what we all latch onto because, well we really really like her. But in the end I think that Dare is one of the ultimate Villains. She is out for one thing only, herself.

user posted image

You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#416 [url]

Mar 5 12 10:00 PM

think that underneath everything, Dare seems to want to be loved, and fears being ignored.

I completely agree. Billy mentions that she was happiest when the Natives worshiped and feared her. I mean, she was abandoned at birth, and grew up on her own. Though it is hard for us to imagine, she has never been loved, or has had anything to love in return.

It's sad, when you think about it. That's why she wants to rule, because she wants to feel like she's wanted, and needed. I think she's just terribly lonely. I can see why - imagine being on your own, for all that time, and never knowing any different, and then, seeing love first hand, see what you're missing out on, and know that you'll never have that.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#417 [url]

Mar 6 12 12:46 AM

Remember that time when she told Josh that she knows Josh has the last pages? She did not told Dee about it. I think that is enough proof that she has goodness in her.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#419 [url]

Mar 7 12 5:59 AM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ March 05, 2012 05:53 pm)
or it could be because she wants him on her side, or has some other ulterior motive.

Exactly. My thought is that she hasn't told dee about the pages Josh has not because she is being kind to Josh, but because she is waiting till the information suits her best.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#420 [url]

Mar 8 12 12:48 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ March 07, 2012 05:59 am)
QUOTE (cedargirl @ March 05, 2012 05:53 pm)
or it could be because she wants him on her side, or has some other ulterior motive.

Exactly. My thought is that she hasn't told dee about the pages Josh has not because she is being kind to Josh, but because she is waiting till the information suits her best.

I don't think this applies anymore, you see Josh is swift into the past Danu Talis. What use will that be now that Josh is in the past? Even if Dare uses that knowledge for her own good, I guess it does not matter anymore when that action will be insignificant to the coming Battle.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help