Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 7 10 12:45 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 05, 2010 07:48 pm)
i love Virginia Dare.

i liked when she walked into Dr. Dee's office and was all dressed up and when she said "I love shopping."

but i love her flute and how she can bring monsters down with a single note. love her!

She is one of my favorite characters!
I loved when Dee was moving the furniture and she refused to help!

Where do you think she got her flute though?

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#22 [url]

Jun 7 10 7:57 PM

probably from her master

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 7 10 10:13 PM

I agree with everyone saying that she will teach josh the magic of air it seems almost too predictable though.. flamelssecret/idk.gif and whats so special about virginia dare in history? All i found out was that she was the first english baby in america or something, but i dont see why she was chosen to be in the books because all the other immortals did something famous and important but if anyone knows any backup info on her importance in history please tell me.

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#24 [url]

Jun 7 10 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 07, 2010 06:13 pm)
I agree with everyone saying that she will teach josh the magic of air it seems almost too predictable though.. flamelssecret/idk.gif and whats so special about virginia dare in history? All i found out was that she was the first english baby in america or something, but i dont see why she was chosen to be in the books because all the other immortals did something famous and important but if anyone knows any backup info on her importance in history please tell me.

she must have some recognition in history, otherwise Mr. Scott would not have found her for books 3&4 and probably the next ones as well

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 7 10 10:40 PM

QUOTE (outofsighted @ June 07, 2010 10:22 pm)
QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 07, 2010 06:13 pm)
I agree with everyone saying that she will teach josh the magic of air it seems almost too predictable though.. flamelssecret/idk.gif  and whats so special about virginia dare in history?  All i found out was that she was the first english baby in america or something, but i dont see why she was chosen to be in the books because all the other immortals did something famous and important but if anyone knows any backup info on her importance in history please tell me. 

she must have some recognition in history, otherwise Mr. Scott would not have found her for books 3&4 and probably the next ones as well

Yea thats what im saying im just wondering what it is because i couldn't find anything significant, i was just asking if anyone knows about her importance in history

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#26 [url]

Jun 7 10 11:36 PM

see what you get when you pop her name into google, or Wiki

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 9 10 2:37 PM

Does anyone think that Pan could be her elder? Because he is always associated with panpipes ( kind of like a flute ) And whenever I've read about him he's always flirting with a nymph or something. Maybe that's how he angered the deer-woman, and I'm sure that the other deer-women would be more than willing to join in by that time. I have to say that I like Virginia as well...maybe she'll be persuaded to come over to the good side? flamelssecret/pray.gif

Color:Cobalt
Scent:Cinnamon

Some stories are true that never happened--Elie Wiesel

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#28 [url]

Jun 9 10 7:50 PM

deer-woman could be Artemus the maiden goddess the moon

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 9 10 7:56 PM

This is what I found out about Virginia Dare:

Born in 1587, she was the first infant born in the Americas. She was the only girl to be born in the Americas, one out of the two children that were born on Roanoke. She, along with the rest of the Roanoke colony disappeared, never to be seen again. Years later, explorers found some of the Native Americans had grey eyes, the same color Virginia's were, when the rest of the tribe for generations had had brown eyes. From 1937 to 1941, the "Dare Stones" were found in the Carolinas and northern Georgia. One the first, it stated the death of Virginia Dare and her father at the hand of Indians In the next few, Virginia's mother states she will get revenge on the Indians for killing her husband and daughter, and tells her father, John White, where these Indians are located. The next stone states that Virginia's mother has had a daughter, Agnes, with the Indian tribe's chief. After sending Agnes back to England, Eleanor dies. Since her disappearance, Virginia Dare has become a symbol of innocence, purity, a new beginning and hope. Virginia Dare's birthday is celebrated each year with an English themed Renaissance fair in North Carolina. She had a county, and several restaurants and companies named after her. She is also the main character in many books and movies.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 10 10 1:27 AM

Her flute seems sort of like the rod/stick/staff thing that Hekate made Nicholas in the Alchemyst...something to channel her power, I suppose...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:12 AM

She isn't really seen without her flute, is she? It's certainly helped her out of some tough spots....

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#33 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:16 AM

And into those tough spots as well. Lol

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:18 AM

If she used her aura she might be recognized maybe? flamelssecret/idk.gif I'm not sure, but using the flute seems to take little energy. Maybe she just isn't very powerful without it. I wonder what color her aura is.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:21 AM

Yeah, it doesn't seem to say...she doesn't even seem to really need to use her aura...maybe so that her aura won't draw unwanted attention to her?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#36 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:24 AM

It says it was an artifact of power, so it could have a power of its own that doesn't draw upon an aura.

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:26 AM

Artifact of power...like how Dee says in the first book how they have collected all the other treasures...besides the book...I use all these dots to make it seem like I am musing about this...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:26 AM

True, Odin certainly wanted her dead, maybe there are other elders who were friends with her master that want revenge? I'm also curious if she has even had her powers awakened at all. Maybe her elder knew she was dangerous and didn't want her to have extra power? Then again, you might have to be awakened in order to be made immortal.

Woops sorry, I was still responding o something a couple of posts ago. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:27 AM

Good point, Orion...probably without the protection of an Elder, she doesn't exactly need the extra attention...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:29 AM

You don't have to be awakened all at once sometimes people just gradually awaken their powers. But she's also a mistress of air, so she has to be awakened.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help