Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Mar 3 12 11:53 PM

I think Odin is one of those gods or in this case Elders that is very interesting due to his love interest in this story and that Hekate lived in Yggdrassil rather than Odin since Hekate is Greek mythology and that her... 'companions' are wereboars instead of werewolves because one of the things she represents are dogs and she is often seen with a dog farmiliar or is portrayed as a dog. Just wanted to throw that out there. Srry this post became more about Hekate than Odin but she is just so cool!!!!

Aura Color:olive green
Scent:mangos
Elemental Magics:Water, Fire, Earth, and Sorccery
Artifacts:Tyrfing, Ruyi Jingu Bang, The Falcon Cloak,& a feathered serpent stolen from Quetzlcoatl

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#123 [url]

Jun 17 12 8:25 PM

i loved how he died in a blaze of glory

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

Jul 11 12 5:32 PM

The final stand of odin was worthy of the epics to be sure, though I was left rather saddened at his demise. I identified very fondly with Odin as well as several other characters that perished tragically throughout the series. Though unfortunate, it was a truly awesome display of power and a very dramatic battle to be sure.

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#125 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:47 PM

QUOTE (TheWhiteWizard @ July 11, 2012 05:32 pm)
The final stand of odin was worthy of the epics to be sure, though I was left rather saddened at his demise. I identified very fondly with Odin as well as several other characters that perished tragically throughout the series. Though unfortunate, it was a truly awesome display of power and a very dramatic battle to be sure.

I too thought that Odin's last stand was very worthy of such a mighty character, and his demise sad, though the same thing happened to Hel and Mars.
flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif Hey, does anyone find it strange that in Billy's "red shirt" speac, he says that the elders and monsters will live while the immortals will most likely all die, while in actuality, most of the monsters and all elders but Areap-Enap perish, while apparently Billy, Machiavelli, and Black Hawk all survive?

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#126 [url]

Jul 26 12 3:03 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 10:47 pm)

I too thought that Odin's last stand was very worthy of such a mighty character, and his demise sad, though the same thing happened to Hel and Mars.
flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif Hey, does anyone find it strange that in Billy's "red shirt" speac, he says that the elders and monsters will live while the immortals will most likely all die, while in actuality, most of the monsters and all elders but Areap-Enap perish, while apparently Billy, Machiavelli, and Black Hawk all survive?

ha! that is quite funny

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#127 [url]

Jul 26 12 3:24 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ July 26, 2012 03:03 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 10:47 pm)

ha! that is quite funny

Yeah, I thought that it was a bit ironic.

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

Jul 26 12 5:26 PM

It Was a great display of power indeed,But i Really don´t get it why he burn his entire aura doing it,i mean, Him And Hel are both powerful elders. Shouldn´t they be able to do much more without burn their auras?or their auras was weakened by the Sphinx?

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#129 [url]

Jul 26 12 5:54 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 27, 2012 01:26 am)

It Was a great display of power indeed,But i Really don´t get it why he burn his entire aura doing it,i mean, Him And Hel are both powerful elders. Shouldn´t they be able to do much more without burn their auras?or their auras was weakened by the Sphinx?

yes yes they were

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#130 [url]

Jul 26 12 6:05 PM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 26, 2012 12:26 pm)

I don't think we saw all the fighting they were doing but it seemed like they were battling the monsters on Alcatraz for hours possibly even a whole day before his aura burned out. That's a lot of power.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#131 [url]

Jul 26 12 6:14 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 26, 2012 06:05 pm)

I don't think we saw all the fighting they were doing but it seemed like they were battling the monsters on Alcatraz for hours possibly even a whole day before his aura burned out. That's a lot of power.

Yeah, I believe that they have been pushed to the limits battling the monsters and the sphinx, and by the time we see them they are already exhausted with barely enough left to go out in a blaze of glory. Or just a blaze, in Mars's case.

Quote    Reply   

#132 [url]

Jul 26 12 6:49 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 26, 2012 06:14 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ July 26, 2012 06:05 pm)

Yeah, I believe that they have been pushed to the limits battling the monsters and the sphinx, and by the time we see them they are already exhausted with barely enough left to go out in a blaze of glory. Or just a blaze, in Mars's case.

I See.It probaly that.

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:27 AM

Poor Odin and Hel- I actually cried at that part, with the two of them calmly asserting that they were going to die, but at least they'd take the army down with them Well, at least they went out in a blaze of glory worthy of them. The sphinx definitely weakened them, they'd been fighting all day, and they were constantly patching themselves up against injuries.

Quick questions though- anyone know where the rest of the Aesir are? Did Ragnarok already happen? Because Asgard, from what we saw, wasn't that impressive. Also- is the Brunhyld Scatty killed and Odin's daughter the same, and why are the Disir free-lancing, and not serving Odin here?

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

Aug 7 12 2:03 PM

QUOTE (Myrddin)
Quick questions though- anyone know where the rest of the Aesir are? Did Ragnarok already happen? Because Asgard, from what we saw, wasn't that impressive. Also- is the Brunhyld Scatty killed and Odin's daughter the same, and why are the Disir free-lancing, and not serving Odin here?

Scatty killed this Valkyrie named Brynhildr on a battle called Ragnarok. So Ragnarok already happened.
I can only assume as to why they were not with Odin.
Odin originally doesn't take sides. He was enjoying his own private time in his Shadowrealm before Dee killed Hekate. Odin had no activities that needed the assistance of the Disir, so the Disir are free to do whatever they want. The Disir's motivation in following Dee's orders to kill Scathach is revenge. They want to kill Scathach even if Dee doesn't order it because Scathach killed their Queen Brynhildr.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#135 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:05 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ August 07, 2012 02:03 pm)
QUOTE (Myrddin)

Scatty killed this Valkyrie named Brynhildr on a battle called Ragnarok. So Ragnarok already happened.
I can only assume as to why they were not with Odin.
Odin originally doesn't take sides. He was enjoying his own private time in his Shadowrealm before Dee killed Hekate. Odin had no activities that needed the assistance of the Disir, so the Disir are free to do whatever they want. The Disir's motivation in following Dee's orders to kill Scathach is revenge. They want to kill Scathach even if Dee doesn't order it because Scathach killed their Queen Brynhildr.

I believe that the Valkerie Ragnarok and the mythological Ragnarok are not the same thing. If the other Aesir, (Thor, Frigg, Heimdall, Tyre, Freyr), actually exist in this iniverse, they may have died on Danu Talis. Or, they may have been slaughtered by the Valkeries. I do not believe that Valkeries and the Aesir are associated in this reality. Also, it says that odin and Hel were on Danu Talis, while the Valkeries were not, another fact pointing towards two different cultures. But, yes, I agree with your other thoughts about the Valkeries.

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:04 PM

That would make sense. I think the other Aesir do exist in this particular universe, but perhaps Ragnarok already happened- which is why they aren't present, and why Asgard was essentially just Odin floating in smoke with a tiny, twisted World Tree.

If some Disir did work for Odin though- as the stories themselves haven't changed -how did the whole Valhalla thing work? I mean, what's the point of choosing the greatest warriors if they're dead? Perhaps Odin could see/talk to/interact with ghosts? He said he knew someone who could grow bodies and then implant a consciousness- maybe that's what would happen. He'd summon a ghost, grow them a body, and then use them as warriors.

Quote    Reply   

#137 [url]

Aug 8 12 1:48 AM

I think that Odin and Hel went out in an absolutely EPIC way! It was so sad and yet so inspiring. This was one heck of a way to go out.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#138 [url]

Aug 8 12 2:52 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ August 08, 2012 01:48 am)
I think that Odin and Hel went out in an absolutely EPIC way! It was so sad and yet so inspiring. This was one heck of a way to go out.

i completely agree.

Quote    Reply   

#139 [url]

Aug 8 12 6:09 PM

I second that. They had possibly the most memorable and powerful death in the entire series, along with Dr. Dee saving the humans, and Mars sacrificing himself and declaring he was once again the champion of humanity.

Quote    Reply   

bookmad

#140 [url]

Aug 21 12 7:34 PM

i was wondering what was his Change i can't put my finger on it or did he have one

Aura: Blue and Bronze
Scent: New Books
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help