Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Dec 23 10 1:15 AM

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 23, 2010 12:50 am)
Yes, they were once in love, that's wy he's after Dee. I think Hekate's was the original(I'm probably wrong!), so I would think she gave him a seed from the tree, therefore making his own "punny version."  flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

i thought so... the part about her giving him a seed from it, to make their wub.gif stronger so yea.

EDIT: Please do not use coloured text in posts outside of the Birthday thread - coloured text is used for Mods and Admins only. Thank you.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Dec 23 10 2:05 AM

Yes, they were once in love, that's wy he's after Dee. I think Hekate's was the original(I'm probably wrong!), so I would think she gave him a seed from the tree, therefore making his own "punny version." flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

the original World Tree was in Danu Talis, both Hecate and Odin got the surviving seeds so they could make their own.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Dec 23 10 2:16 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ December 23, 2010 02:05 am)
Yes, they were once in love, that's wy he's after Dee. I think Hekate's was the original(I'm probably wrong!), so I would think she gave him a seed from the tree, therefore making his own "punny version."  flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

the original World Tree was in Danu Talis, both Hecate and Odin got the surviving seeds so they could make their own.

you're right, i remember now!!! but i think hekate cared for hers more... so...

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Dec 23 10 2:44 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ December 23, 2010 02:05 am)

yes thats correct but Hel also got a seed i just wanted to point that out.

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Dec 23 10 4:34 AM

In the Alchemyst, it says the only Elders who managed to grow an Yggdrasill were Hekate and Odin.
Did I miss something?

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Dec 23 10 11:08 AM

So, I'm guessing Hekate put more of herself and aura into growing the tree, and Odin kinda didn't. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jan 4 11 11:57 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ December 23, 2010 04:34 am)
In the Alchemyst, it says the only Elders who managed to grow an Yggdrasill were Hekate and Odin.
Did I miss something?

That is what I thought. Warlock Guy were did you read that Hel got a seed too.

Aura: Purple Scent: Banana Muffins
Elder Master: Lord Tammuz
Magic Element: Water
Trained In: Sorcery and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Jan 5 11 12:29 AM

I know the quote that references Odin and Hekate where there is mention of their seeds. But, it merely says

QUOTE (@ The Alchmyst)
But only two of the Elders, Hekate and Odin, managed to nurture their Yggdrasill seeds to life.
so, others getting seeds is technically possible, they just didn't manage to nurture the seeds to life if others had them (that we know of anyway). But, even with that distinction... I can't find anywhere in the books a statement that Hel got a seed too. Can you share where you read that? Thanks!

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jan 5 11 10:18 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ January 05, 2011 12:29 am)
I know the quote that references Odin and Hekate where there is mention of their seeds. But, it merely says
QUOTE (@ The Alchmyst)
But only two of the Elders, Hekate and Odin, managed to nurture their Yggdrasill seeds to life.
so, others getting seeds is technically possible, they just didn't manage to nurture the seeds to life if others had them (that we know of anyway). But, even with that distinction... I can't find anywhere in the books a statement that Hel got a seed too. Can you share where you read that? Thanks!

Thanks dreamingofedward, I'm possitive no Hel didn't have a seed.

Aura: Purple Scent: Banana Muffins
Elder Master: Lord Tammuz
Magic Element: Water
Trained In: Sorcery and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jan 5 11 10:49 PM

I think Odin is going to play a major, major role in either the Warlock or the Enchantress. I don't think he will be the title character but I think he will have a huge part in the battle of Danu Talis and saving humankind. I can't quite tie the reasons together yet but if my Mythology is correct he has done this once before.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jan 6 11 12:18 AM

I think that Odin will have a big part in the upcoming books and I do hope he is for humankind but I can't wait to see him fight.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jan 14 11 8:43 AM

QUOTE (orik @ January 06, 2011 12:18 am)
I think that Odin will have a big part in the upcoming books and I do hope he is for humankind but I can't wait to see him fight.

I think he will continue to chase Dee. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jan 18 11 12:42 AM

I know that but I'm hoping he'll destroy Dee and side with the humans because I think that he will be a great addition to whichever side he's on.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#54 [url]

Jan 31 11 5:14 PM

Wow, alot of cool stuff around Odin seems to happen in the Necromancer.
Now I really can't wait until I can find it over here in my country.....

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Feb 17 11 11:00 PM

Odin is... intriguing. We don't know what kind of Elder he is, what is his past, and why he broke up with Hekate.

For now, from what I read in The Necromancer and search about Odin, my assumption is he is a neutral Elder, like Hekate. I mean truly neutral to the point he don't care about Humani and Codex. He looks like the type of I-don't-care-what-you-do-so-long-you-don't-disturb-me kind of Elder. He hunts Dee not because the the failure or the Utlaga status. Also not because the Codex. But because of Hekate's death.

It's also interesting that all of Odin's minions so far are animal, ravens (Huginn and Muninn) and wolves (Freki and Geri), but no Immortal Humani. And his empty Shadowrealm further enchance Odin's lonely theme.

Simply, he looks like male version of Hekate. Cool, calm, and focused. But maybe he's beyond that...

I want to see how Odin and Mars if they're met. Both are gods of war and both are legendary warriors. It will be very interesting...

And of course, I can't wait the time when Gungnir pierces Dee!

user posted image
| Aura : Deep Brown | Odor : Sandalwood | Magic : Earth | Weapon : Axe |

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Feb 17 11 11:04 PM

I want to see Odin and Mars together too, I wonder what would happen. I think that he will get involved in the war one way or the other, you know what I'm talkin' bout'? He's entering the humani world so I think that want to or not he'll get caught up in all of this and be forced to pick a side.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Feb 17 11 11:29 PM

QUOTE (orik @ February 17, 2011 11:04 pm)
I want to see Odin and Mars together too, I wonder what would happen. I think that he will get involved in the war one way or the other, you know what I'm talkin' bout'? He's entering the humani world so I think that want to or not he'll get caught up in all of this and be forced to pick a side.

Sure he will be involved in the war, since he's hunting Dee (and Dare). But for forced to join sides... for now I'm not sure. He doesn't look like the type who can be forced to join one side, except for his own gain.Remember that he's hunting Dee personally and individually. He doesn't care about other Elder who also hunting Dee. The Elder he cared seems only Hekate and (as a friend) Dare's late master. Maybe he will join side, but it's after he get Dee.

And maybe he will not. Maybe he will just take Dee and Dare and go away, leaving Humani to their fate.

user posted image
| Aura : Deep Brown | Odor : Sandalwood | Magic : Earth | Weapon : Axe |

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

Feb 18 11 1:50 PM

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Feb 18 11 3:04 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ February 18, 2011 01:50 pm)

I've got a feeling you might just get your wish!

Michael

Ohh YAY!!!! I can't!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/faint.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Feb 18 11 8:08 PM

Wonder which side he'll take - kill Dee or return Elders to the world? Killing Dee appears in both if he realises what he's up to though.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help