Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 6:20 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

The one-eyed Elder is awake.. and he has his sights set firmly on Dr Dee! What are your thoughts and theories about this Elder? Is his return a good ...o r a very bad thing? Do you think he will catch Dr Dee?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 1 10 3:41 PM

he adds an interesting twist. I thought he was going to be a bit more prominent though.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:01 PM

QUOTE (skynite @ June 01, 2010 04:41 pm)
he adds an interesting twist. I thought he was going to be a bit more prominent though.

yeah i wanted to see more of him, he migth not be very strong cause dee said that he defeated him once.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Jun 1 10 6:50 PM

Somehow, I don't think this is by any stretch of the imagination, the last we'll see of Odin! I think this really is him just getting ready to come after Dee... and I wouldn't want to be Dee when Odin catches up with him!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:05 PM

But it will be a race to see who does catch Dee first...and if it is not Odin, then what would he offer those who did catch Dee to hand him over? I don't think Odin will just "give up" if someone else gets to Dee first.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#5 [url]

Jun 1 10 8:34 PM

Not only is he hunting Dee to avenge Hekate, but he wants to get revenge on Dare for "killing" her Elder who was his friend. So its a win for win, but Dee is a powerful fanatic. But the thing is like everyone has said is that everyone is after Dee now, it's a nice touch to things. I don't think Odin will be successful in catching Dee.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 3 10 3:08 AM

His Yggdrasil was totally not the way I expected it to be, short and stunted. I was imagining something magnificent as tall as the heavens.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 4 10 3:12 PM

mabey he is Dee`s Dark Elder.. becaus his Elder wants him dead so thats whay odin is chasing him

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#11 [url]

Jun 4 10 3:43 PM

I think Odin is just an enemy that Dee has made, I think the Magician mentioned that he and Odin have fought before and that he beat him, but Odin wants revenge for Dee destroying Hekate. If Odin was Dee's Elder, he would have some power over him.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

Jun 4 10 5:55 PM

Ahh.. but wouldn't Odin have to be somewhere close to Dee to exercise any power that he has over him? It's kinda hard to threaten someone efficiently if you're eons away in a very distant Shadowrealm.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 4 10 5:59 PM

but I find it verry interesting that the Elder`s have phones.. Like het Elder`s of Machiavelli and Dee.. Even Morrigan has a phone...

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jun 23 10 12:19 AM

Which is Odin's Shadowrealm? I believe it should be Asgard, but wasn't it destroyed when the Yggdrasil was destroyed? If then how does he made a miniature Yggdrasil in such a short time, not to mention a new Shadowrealm?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 23 10 2:20 PM

Are Hekate and Odin the only ones to grow World Trees? Odin must be pretty powerful then, becaue Hekate sure was.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jul 17 10 12:18 AM

Odin must have escaped from his shadowrealm like Hel. Maybe he found a partially created shadowrealm and started living there? Also, maybe his yggdrasill is small because he saved a seed from his old one and just started growing it in his new home?

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

Gabrielle

Spellcaster

#19 [url]

Jul 24 10 7:55 AM

Hmm~ Somehow i don't believe his Shadowrealm is destroyed too, coz if that's the case, he'll chase Dee not just for Hekate but his home too?

user posted image
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me” ~C.S. Lewis

Aura: cream Scent: honeysuckle

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jul 24 10 10:29 AM

well that makes sense, might as well add another crime to Dee's list, as if it isn't long enough already.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help