Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 6 11 3:15 AM

QUOTE (Perseus @ June 05, 2011 10:10 pm)
when reading the part about him not setting a foot on the island it was my thought it had to do with his native american heritage, I may be wrong though.

There's something he says in the Necromancer, some reason he gives as to why he doesn't wanna get of the boat that i will look up later when i don't have to go to bed. It was a good quote, I just can't remember how it went, but i remember thinking "hmmm i wonder if there's anything behind this"
K I looked up the quote.

Are you kidding? I'll not set foot on this island. It is a cursed place.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 6 11 10:45 PM

Michael rarely puts in an interesting quote without good reason, so there probably is.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jul 19 11 10:46 PM

I agree. It probably said something a bit more important than
"Hey dude this is a message from the past. I need you to drive these people out to Alcatraz. Kthanx,
Abraham the Mage"
I wonder what it did say though. Any theories? I'm beginning to guess it has something to do with protecting the city. What else is left to do now that everybody who needs to be on Danu Talis is there? Somebody has to try and get rid of the monsters that Dee & Co. let loose before they wreak havoc, and im guessing that that's what everybody left behind will have to do.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Aug 7 11 1:24 PM

Yup but arnt the montsters beind released by the dark elders to hunt Dee its been a while since ive read the book so i might be wrong flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 8 11 8:07 AM

QUOTE (Raham @ August 07, 2011 01:24 pm)
Yup but arnt the montsters beind released by the dark elders to hunt Dee its been a while since ive read the book so i might be wrong flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

Well,... not the monsters on Alcatraz.
What was going to happen, if the Elders had their way, was to release the monsters on Alcatraz onto the humans (or humani) on Earth. Then, after a whole bunch of havoc and chaos was created, and the humani had wasted all their weapons and other resources on fighting the monsters (to no avail--the weapons wouldn't be enough to fight the monsters), they were going to step in and defeat all the monsters. Then, the humani would worship them as gods or respect them in other ways, like in the past times. The monsters were to be released by Niccolo Machiavelli and Billy the Kid, and the two were to kill Perenelle Flamel as well. They failed to kill Perenelle, and Quetzalcoatl told them to release the monsters, then kill the Flamels when they came back to Alcatraz to try to stop them.
However, Dr. John Dee has other plans. He was declared utlaga by the Dark Elders, and wants revenge. He wants to awaken the creatures to distract the Dark Elders, and then go back to Danu Talis and defeat the Elders from back in the time of Danu Talis. When Machiavelli and Billy refuse to awaken the monsters, and become waerlogas (warlocks), Dee has to rely on Virginia Dare to awaken the monsters. Black Hawk comes in here, are drives Mars Ultor, Odin, and Hel to Alcatraz to hunt down Dr. John Dee. Dee escapes to Danu Talis with Dare, and Josh and Sophie follow them. After that, we don't know what happens.

And correct me if I'm wrong. I think this is what happened, but I can't be 100% sure.

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Aug 24 11 10:35 PM

I think Black Hawk may have to kill Quetzalcoatl or stand up to him and protect the others so they can escape because I've noticed that Black Hawk really hasn't wanted a lot of trouble because he just leaves as soon as his job is done.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#50 [url]

Jan 14 12 6:01 PM

There are quite a few books about Black Hawk in print. I'd tend to recommend
Black Hawk - an Autobiography. Try a local library first.

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Jun 12 12 1:43 AM

Black Hawk is absolutely not dead. He very definately survived, because the book didn't say that he died, just that he got thrown in, and besides, if he died, he would miss the next Star Trek movie, and we all know he wouldn't do that.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#53 [url]

Jul 31 12 12:37 AM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ June 12, 2012 01:43 am)
Black Hawk is absolutely not dead. He very definately survived, because the book didn't say that he died, just that he got thrown in, and besides, if he died, he would miss the next Star Trek movie, and we all know he wouldn't do that.

I'm a bit conflicted about that... All I can say is that Mr Scott has left us a lot of stuff to discuss about still.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#54 [url]

Jul 31 12 12:51 AM

QUOTE (leafy @ July 31, 2012 12:37 am)

I'm a bit conflicted about that... All I can say is that Mr Scott has left us a lot of stuff to discuss about still.

Yes he did, but that is part of the excitement.
Also, Mr. Scott has confirmed that Black Hawk did survive.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jul 31 12 2:20 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 31, 2012 12:51 am)
[QUOTE=leafy,July 31, 2012 12:37 am] [QUOTE=cedargirl,June 12, 2012 01:43 am] Black Hawk is absolutely not dead. He very definately survived, because the book didn't say that he died, just that he got thrown in, and besides, if he died, he would miss the next Star Trek movie, and we all know he wouldn't do that.  [/QUOTE]

The part when Billy says he is Trekker is the funnieste of the series flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#56 [url]

Jul 31 12 7:06 PM

Where? Could you link this? Of course if it does have a link.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#57 [url]

Jul 31 12 9:34 PM

QUOTE (leafy @ July 31, 2012 07:06 pm)

Look at the Enchantress your favorites thread, I think one of the first few pages. Actually, it does not actually confirm it, but it gives a pretty strong hint.
UPDATE
It is the second page, about halfway down.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#58 [url]

Aug 1 12 5:47 AM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 31, 2012 09:34 pm)

Look at the Enchantress your favorites thread, I think one of the first few pages. Actually, it does not actually confirm it, but it gives a pretty strong hint.
UPDATE

Here you go leafy, you can find Michael's reply here ::click::

Thanks hippogriff! For reference, if you'd like to look for posts you can use the Search function, you'll see a walk through for the process ::HERE::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#59 [url]

Aug 1 12 3:02 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ August 01, 2012 05:47 am)
QUOTE (hippogriff @ July 31, 2012 09:34 pm)

UPDATE

Here you go leafy, you can find Michael's reply here ::click::

Thanks hippogriff! For reference, if you'd like to look for posts you can use the Search function, you'll see a walk through for the process ::HERE::

Ok, thanks Moviebuff! I did not know that.But yeah, that is the post that I was talking about.

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#60 [url]

Aug 5 12 8:20 PM

Thank you both! =]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help