Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Dec 24 10 1:54 AM

I was just thinking do you know any other friend who trys to kill you. Because when Billy and Mach came back from the elder billy said should i call black hawk he'd be surprised to see us alive hmm maybe not he's tryed to kill me enough times to find out i'm unkillible flamelssecret/hysterical.gif . It just occured to me what kind of friend is that and will we find out more about how he trys to kill him. I hope so flamelssecret/pray.gif .

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Dec 26 10 3:46 AM

that kind of friend? the best. yeah i think they are kind of love/hate. and they're immortals so i guess everybody has tried to kill each other at some point. and billy does seem like he could get to be really aggrivating. he's fun to read but he could be the single most annoying character in this book. i love him!!!!! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif yeah i hope so too. i especially wanna know how the Kid got out of it.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jan 26 11 2:07 AM

ummm i think he is really interesting. not much is written about him, so yeah.

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jan 26 11 7:00 AM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ August 22, 2010 09:54 pm)
I loved the part where he freaked out machiavelli by driving like a maniac! that was pretty great. He definately has some part to play in all this. don't know what it is yet but...

haha, i loved this part! i remember Machiavelli revolted by the idea that that ride will kill him

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Mar 18 11 8:21 PM

I get the feeling that Black Hawk might try to double cross Billy and Mach and leave them on Alcatraz instead of coming to get them after they awaken the monsters.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 30 11 4:56 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ March 18, 2011 01:21 pm)
I get the feeling that Black Hawk might try to double cross Billy and Mach and leave them on Alcatraz instead of coming to get them after they awaken the monsters.

I can actually see that happening. Black Hawk seems like the kind of guy that won't leave well-enough alone and do things just for the fun of it.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Apr 30 11 8:34 PM

Actually I think Black Hawk would never do that. I definitely think he is a rebel...sort of like billy...Black Hawk from my understanding( I live in Northern IL and often go to Wis. which is where I found a lot of history on him) was actually betrayed by British settlers numerous times during his reign as a War leader. He fought for what he felt was right and he didn't like that the Americans were pressuring the Native Americans to sell their land and he felt that there was unnecessary violence. He was the one of the only Native Americans to stand up for his people while other tribe leaders were willing to settle for money. I think this made him look bad and violent and cold-hearted to the Americans. If I were in his place I would probably do the same thing in order to keep my people safe. He ended up turning himself into American soldiers in the end.

Actually come to think of it...Billy and Black Hawk have pretty bad reps for the actions they made even if they did what they thought was right. I don't think their intentions are as evil as some may think. I wonder what that says about their master Quetzcoatl? I think the trio of them are going to end up helping the Humani along with machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 30 11 11:32 PM

I get what you mean, he wasn't a bad person really, he was trying to do what was right, and when Billy first really got in trouble it was because of the same. I could still kinda see him ditching Billy and Mach maybe. probably not very likely, but hey, i wouldn't exactly want to come back to an island that in about 30 seconds was about to be crawling with bloodthirsty beasts hunting for the nearest warm blooded meal, either. I'd have to really care about the people I was going to get. I think his actions according to this will be hard to determine until we figure out just how close he and Billy are, because i don't think he'd come back to that island if he didn't really have a reason. I wouldn't.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 1 11 1:01 AM

Yea no kidding! Knowing what was on that Island would make me never want to go back. I see what your saying. Maybe he will decide it just isn't what he wants to do right? I wonder though...Aroep Enap is still there...The Spider may decide to help them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 1 11 1:11 AM

actually since Billy set an enormous cloud of flies on her. and kinda tried to kill her. and then she went into a coma...yeah i don't think she is gonna want to help them, and remember Perry is sposed to show up and try to stop them at some point, so when and if the Old Spider wakes up, i think she will probably attempt to annihilate them...yeah.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 1 11 1:14 AM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ May 01, 2011 01:11 am)
actually since Billy set an enormous cloud of flies on her. and kinda tried to kill her. and then she went into a coma...yeah i don't think she is gonna want to help them, and remember Perry is sposed to show up and try to stop them at some point, so when and if the Old Spider wakes up, i think she will probably attempt to annihilate them...yeah.

oh yea...I forgot about that minor detail. good call. I need to re-read again.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Jun 2 11 10:11 AM

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#37 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:40 PM

Uniting against a common enemy is why he's siding with the flamels. He's siding against dee, so he has formed a temporary alliance with the Flamels.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jun 5 11 5:04 PM

But he is also on the side of Billy the Kid

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 5 11 7:58 PM

I don't think he or Billy really has a side. They do what their master tells them to when he tells them to do something, but beyond that, they seem to have people they like, and people they don't like. So that leaves both of them free to choose a side whenever they want to. I was wondering, if Billy is a bit of a rogue and Quetzacoatl never really trusts him that fully, why did he send him to do the very important job of Alcatraz, instead of just sending Black Hawk? But then i realized, Black Hawk won't set foot on Alcatraz for some reason. I wonder why? is it just because he knew there were bad things on the island or does it have something really foul and ancient on it that nobody knows about or something...

user posted image
Aura colorAmber

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#40 [url]

Jun 6 11 3:10 AM

when reading the part about him not setting a foot on the island it was my thought it had to do with his native american heritage, I may be wrong though.

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help