Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 6:18 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Aka Ma-ka-tai-me-she-kia-kiak, this Native Immortal came to collect Billy and Machiavelli from Alcatraz. What do you think about this character?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 2:37 PM

QUOTE (TheAmericanMagician @ June 01, 2010 06:22 am)
i dont think he's that important he was probaly just a driver

I don't think so, Scott doesn't seem to just add characters like that if they don't have a real purpose. He could have just had a creature hidden in a coat. If he was unimportant he probably wouldn't have been brought back up either. I think that he might end up joining Billy and Machiavelli, if they go against the dark elders. If not, he might be the new immortal human that has to chase after the Flamels and the twins. Seeing as Dee has been named Utlaga(forgive me if I spelled that wrong, I'm feeling lazy and don't feel like looking for the page that says it. Black Hawk may just be more powerful too, we didn't see any of his abilities during the book. It makes me wonder about him.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 1 10 3:43 PM

You have a point there, but we'll see.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#5 [url]

Jun 1 10 11:42 PM

I agree, i think that he is going to either join up with Mach and Billy or he's going to help his master try and stop them from doing what ever they are up to

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 7 10 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Perseus @ June 01, 2010 11:42 pm)
I agree, i think that he is going to either join up with Mach and Billy or he's going to help his master try and stop them from doing what ever they are up to

Out of those choices, I hope he joins up with Mach and Billy.
Black Hawk is a Native Indian right?
Because in the book, he refused to step foot on Alcatraz and I read somewhere that Alcatraz was onced owned by the Native Indians but they had to sell it or something similar.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#7 [url]

Jun 9 10 8:52 PM

QUOTE ( Wikipedia)
After that tour, Black Hawk was transferred back to his nation, and he lived with them along the Iowa River and later the Des Moines River in what is now southeast Iowa. He died on October 3, 1838 after two weeks of illness, and was buried on the farm of his friend, James Jordan, on the north bank of the Des Moines River in Davis County. In July 1839, his remains were stolen by James Turner, who prepared his skeleton for exhibition. Black Hawk’s sons Nashashuk and Gamesett went to Governor Robert Lucas of Iowa Territory, who used his influence to bring the bones to security in his offices in Burlington where, with the permission of the Chief's sons, they were left in the care of the Burlington Geological and Historical Society. When the Society's building burned down in 1855, Black Hawk’s remains were destroyed. An alternative story is that Black Hawk's bones were turned over by Lucas to a Burlington physician, Enos Lowe, who left them to his partner, Dr. McLaurens. Eventually workers found the bones left by McLaurens after he moved to California, and buried them in a potter's grave in Aspen Grove Cemetery in Burlington

I likely story.

It seems like Michael uses historical people who remains are lost or has a mysterious past. Which makes a lot of sense.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 10 10 1:32 AM

Black Hawk will surely turn up in the books to come. It just wouldn't make sense to randomly throw him in there. If he WAS just a driver, Michael probably wouldn't have included his name and such...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#10 [url]

Jun 10 10 6:05 PM

Probably... I don't get the feeling I like him... With Machiavelli I had, but with him I don't...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:31 AM

Black Hawk to me, is someone to watch. Like how Machiavelli had Dagon, Billy has Black Hawk. I got a feeling something big is planned for him. Though that's mostly just hope

Aura: Icy Blue ......Scent: Pears

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jun 16 10 4:13 AM

Maybe Black Hawk and Dagon and friends hahaha

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 21 10 8:57 PM

Did anyone else burst out laughing when he said he would prefer a Mustang to a Thunderbird?

"The two that are one must become the one that is all." - The Magician

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 22 10 12:41 AM

I actually burst out laughing, which the others in the room didn't appreciate much. I just found it so funny.

"The two that are one must become the one that is all." - The Magician

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 22 10 9:54 PM

I loved the part where he freaked out machiavelli by driving like a maniac! that was pretty great. He definately has some part to play in all this. don't know what it is yet but...

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 22 10 10:37 PM

I'm going to be sick, and when I am, I will be sick *in your direction*! Yours too!

Epic. ^^

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help