Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Mar 23 11 6:44 PM

I actually think that despite Kukulkan's short temper, he is very much in tune with integrity. I would even put him in the running for the Warlock since he owes Aten a debt for saving his life and I don't feel that Kukulkan really believes that humanity is useless. It seems like he actually quite likes humans. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he changes sides and goes against Aten. The Lynx is also a very cunning animal which as you know is one of the definitions of a Warlock. I believe his lynx is also a Nahaul. We know that Kukulkan goes against Aten's wishes and keeps Machiavelli alive, They are both very clever.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

raurp

#62 [url]

Mar 29 11 1:11 AM

Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl, in aztec myth doesn´t really means feather serpent. Here I will explain it

Quetzal-type of bird special for its feathers colored orange
Coatl-serpent (also Coatlicue has to do with serpents)
But this isn´t right

Quetzali- twin
Coatli-precious
This is the right translation

Another fact from Quetzalcoatl has to do with the aztecs. There had been five suns, or five times the humans have been allmost extinguished. The causes have been different for each one. Each destruction was linked to an element like: air, earth, water, and fire, which is the last one that had happend.

After the last destruction Quetzalcoatl, on the Piramide of the Sun, brings back the humans by giving them part of their blood.

By the way it is suppose the next destuction would by by the monkeys and hunger.

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Mar 29 11 1:51 AM

That's an interesting translation. I think Michael seems to be leaning more towards the origonal translation though. Interesting if something changes though...

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#64 [url]

Mar 29 11 5:13 AM

but in Aztec myths, Quetzalcoatl _is_ a feathered serpent, as his other name Kukulkan has the same translation in Mayan languages.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#66 [url]

Oct 16 11 3:14 AM

What is really intriguing is that Quetzalcoatl is the Aztec lord of life, and yet he is a Dark Elder.

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

#67 [url]

Oct 16 11 7:12 AM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 15, 2011 10:14 pm)
What is really intriguing is that Quetzalcoatl is the Aztec lord of life, and yet he is a Dark Elder.

Not only that, in some sources he also create the race of men and help them thrive trough the gift of corn.

The same goes to Mars, who is Huitzilopochtli, the most important of the Aztec pantheon and protector of the Aztec Empire.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#68 [url]

Oct 16 11 2:54 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 16, 2011 07:12 am)
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 15, 2011 10:14 pm)

Not only that, in some sources he also create the race of men and help them thrive trough the gift of corn.

The same goes to Mars, who is Huitzilopochtli, the most important of the Aztec pantheon and protector of the Aztec Empire.

Yes! Why help humanity grow and thrive if you want to destroy them? Maybe Quetzalcoatl isn't a Dark Elder, but is only pretending to be one.

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

#69 [url]

Oct 16 11 3:47 PM

Yeah he and Aten are sorta in between. Everybody hates them because of what they did in Egypt, but they haven't actually done that much to be qualified as "Dark" other than that. But well I guess they believe the elders should return to the Earth shadowrealm and that is pretty much the defining factor for Dark Elders.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#70 [url]

Oct 16 11 3:50 PM

QUOTE (cedargirl @ October 16, 2011 03:47 pm)
Yeah he and Aten are sorta in between. Everybody hates them because of what they did in Egypt, but they haven't actually done that much to be qualified as "Dark" other than that. But well I guess they believe the elders should return to the Earth shadowrealm and that is pretty much the defining factor for Dark Elders.

Yes, but even some of the "Light" Elders want to return. Elders like Tammuz and the like.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 [url]

Jan 1 12 3:43 AM

I find odd that Quetzalcoatl ordered Black Hawk to pick up Odin, Mars and Hel just out of the blue, I believe he is on the side of the humani, acting as a double agent within the Dark Elders along with Aten.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#72 [url]

Jan 5 12 2:40 AM

It might be alittle bit old to post on this, but I wonder the story behind Black Hawk and how he was made immortal. His story would be quiet intresting to understand, even if he is a minor character in the series.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Jan 5 12 3:08 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ January 01, 2012 03:43 am)
I find odd that Quetzalcoatl ordered Black Hawk to pick up Odin, Mars and Hel just out of the blue, I believe he is on the side of the humani, acting as a double agent within the Dark Elders along with Aten.

Yeah, he could be, seeing as he is friends with Aten.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#74 [url]

Jan 5 12 9:56 AM

QUOTE (Paimons light @ January 05, 2012 02:40 am)
It might be alittle bit old to post on this, but I wonder the story behind Black Hawk and how he was made immortal. His story would be quiet intresting to understand, even if he is a minor character in the series.

You will find some discussion on Black Hawk ::here::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Jan 7 12 1:35 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ December 31, 2011 10:43 pm)

This makes a lot of sense to me.

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

Jan 13 12 6:42 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ January 01, 2012 04:43 am)

I think that he and Aten might be double agents working for the humani too.

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#78 [url]

Jun 17 12 8:44 PM

oh he is so dead i wonder who will get to him first aunt agnes or the witch

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#79 [url]

Jul 29 12 2:47 AM

QUOTE (Moonflare @ January 13, 2012 06:42 pm)

I Think both Aten and Quetzcoalt have simphaty for the humani,and they dont see them like animal like most dark elders do,Bu they still must think that the elders mut be the rulers of the world,so it makes sense they support the plan for brig the elders back,

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#80 [url]

Jul 29 12 3:43 AM

QUOTE (BirdGuy @ July 29, 2012 02:47 am)
QUOTE (Moonflare @ January 13, 2012 06:42 pm)

I Think both Aten and Quetzcoalt have simphaty for the humani,and they dont see them like animal like most dark elders do,Bu they still must think that the elders mut be the rulers of the world,so it makes sense they support the plan for brig the elders back,

I am not sure about Aten, from what we know of him, but it seems that Quetzalcoatl was ready to be a ruler again.
I believe that he sent Black Hawk to pick up Mars, Odin, and Hel so they could kill Dee, since it states that he is close to Aten, who is a rival to Isis and Osiris. This may make Quetzalcoatl another one in Aten's faction, meaning that he believes that it will discredit them is Dee is killed by Mars, Odin, and Hel instead of captured and brought back.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help