Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Oct 5 10 1:37 AM

I've been wondering if he has a phoenix. I know in mythology it was said that he had a phoenix that would follow him around. I just think it would be cool to see him with a sort of pet and what it would be like.

user posted image
Aura Color- Amethyst
Aura Scent- Plums
Magical Specialty- Alchemy
Elemental Specialties- Air and Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jan 17 11 11:04 PM

I liked the lynx, I just don't get why its there.
Aren't lynxes more in cold climates? So, an Aztec god having one doesn't make complete sense to me.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jan 18 11 3:34 AM

not neccesarily. i think the lynx was just from the climate he's in now not something he's had following him around since danu talis.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jan 18 11 6:57 AM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ January 17, 2011 11:04 pm)
I liked the lynx, I just don't get why its there.
Aren't lynxes more in cold climates? So, an Aztec god having one doesn't make complete sense to me.

maybe the lynx can be magical? or acclimatized?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jan 18 11 2:47 PM

Well it is gigantic (for a lynx), so maybe it is magical. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jan 19 11 10:07 AM

QUOTE (eabrea @ January 19, 2011 07:51 am)
probably, after all they are in the Shadowrealm of Quetzalcoatl. or aren't they?

I think they're just in New Mexico or somewhere in America. Cause if they're in a Shadowrealm, then it should have been very different. I mean, the place is just like an ordinary cowboys' sanctuary...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Jan 19 11 3:24 PM

probably, after all they are in the Shadowrealm of Quetzalcoatl. or aren't they?

I think so, but I'm not sure.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jan 19 11 6:52 PM

Here are a few symbolic meanings of the Lynx-

In Native American mythology the Lynx is the keeper of secrets. The Lynx keeps the secret she knows but does not make it known to others.

Another trait of the Lynx is her ability to see into others and not make it known to the person that she is aware of their thoughts. The lynx can teach when to speak and when to be silent. There are times when the knowledge that is known is better left unsaid. The Lynx is a fierce and cunning predator. Symbolic of acute sight. Familiar of Shamans.

This description sounds almost identical to the way Machiavelli acted when kukulkan became angry. I think this could be one reason why Kukulkan spared his life. Machiavelli thought like a Lynx. Perhaps Machiavelli knows more about Kukulkan than he cares to share with us at this moment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#51 [url]

Jan 20 11 5:13 AM

They were in his Shadowrealm. If you look at how the location was described it seemed as if they were in a meadow but Machiavelli thought at a specific point if you come in uninvited you would be attacked by creatures guarding the place or possibly the lynx itself.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jan 21 11 9:08 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ January 20, 2011 05:13 am)

They were in his Shadowrealm. If you look at how the location was described it seemed as if they were in a meadow but Machiavelli thought at a specific point if you come in uninvited you would be attacked by creatures guarding the place or possibly the lynx itself.

yes, i remember now. and the grass there is unusually long

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#53 [url]

Jan 22 11 4:32 AM

And when you get off the tall grass you go through a clearing the encircles the 'house'

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jan 25 11 1:27 PM

I really like Quetz(even before the books) and I love the lynx(I'm form a region in Germany where a lot of lynx live so I saw some).
I think the fight between Billy and Quetzalcoatl will not be in The Warlock or in The Enchantress but in an extra novel like The death of Joan of Arc. It would be a awesome story. flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image
Aura:Green Scent:Valerian/fresh cut grass Elder:Huracan Magics:Wind(especially tornados)
"Get rhythm when you get the blues"-Johnny Cash
Banner made by Elycia

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Feb 17 11 10:25 PM

I really like the Quetzalcoatl! He is the funniest Elder so far, besides Areop-Enap. I like how he behave with Mach and Billy, especially his flashing temper. How calm he is when face Mach and second later he's angry to Billy. That's so funny.

I think he has a great power, maybe Earth elemental magic, because Black Hawk said last time he's angry was in 1906 (or 1907?), and after I search, there was a great earthquake at that time (although other source claims that it's Dee who caused the earthquake). Maybe Kukulkan will teach one (or both!) of the twin how to master Earth. Who knows? I certainly want to watch him again!

I also have a feeling that Kukulkan is connected to Anasazi people somehow. Remember that America has became Kukulkan's base since the Fall of Danu Talis. Billy had an Anasazi pot before, and Kukulkan has Black Hawk, a Native American as his servant.

It's so intriguing...

user posted image
| Aura : Deep Brown | Odor : Sandalwood | Magic : Earth | Weapon : Axe |

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Feb 18 11 8:06 PM

It was 1906, and there was a massive earthquake in guess where? San Francisco.

Maybe Kukulkan will teach one (or both!) of the twin how to master Earth.

He doesn't seem the kind of person to help Flamel, although maybe he'll do a favour for Dee, if ulterior motives are not revealed...

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Mar 21 11 2:51 AM

good idea, i think Quetzalcoatl can teach Sophie or Josh Earth magic. that is unless Michael introduces a new Elder whose affinity is earth.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Mar 23 11 8:48 AM

like Enki... but Enki sounds like Abraham

Aura colour: blue, titanium and red
Scent: Limestone caves
Magic learnt: Shape/aura shifting and lightning

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply