Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Jun 3 11 4:05 AM

I barely even consider that a fight; more like a squabble. It was quite hilarious though

I loved that Niten made sushi for everyone! Mostly because I love sushi, but I thought that was a great addition. He's definitely moving up on the list of my favorite characters!

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Jun 3 11 4:09 AM

It was pretty funny wasn't it

I wanted to cry with him when he was talking about Aoife. You can really sense the love he had for her.

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#103 [url]

Jun 3 11 5:15 AM

I think his beating of Scathatch/Aoife is a one or two time thing. 99% of the time I'd give it to them (not saying that it still isn't an accomplishment).

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

Jun 3 11 9:34 AM

in a tournament, they would win.
Not to say that defeating them once isn't an accomplishment. flamelssecret/innocent.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:17 PM

Niten would have been so useful on Danu Talis, I really wished he could have gone back as well. I wonder how he and Scatty get along? Does Scatty hate Niten for defeating her and siding with Aofie, or has she forgiven him for that? Also, Niten's sushi sounds delicious

Aura Color: Dark Grey Aura Scent: Nothing

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Jun 3 11 5:22 PM

I wonder if he was in the Japanese army that Josh sees in Mars' memory when the strategizes about the Nereids. flamelssecret/idk.gif

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Jun 12 11 3:10 AM

QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 03, 2011 02:17 pm)
Does Scatty hate Niten for defeating her and siding with Aofie, or has she forgiven him for that?

I think it said in the Warlock that Scatty would find Niten to ask him where Aoife went.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#108 [url]

Jun 12 11 7:07 PM

They are at this point united by their worry about Aoife.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Jun 12 11 7:14 PM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 12, 2011 03:10 am)
QUOTE (Palamedes17 @ June 03, 2011 02:17 pm)
Does Scatty hate Niten for defeating her and siding with Aofie, or has she forgiven him for that?

I think it said in the Warlock that Scatty would find Niten to ask him where Aoife went.

yes i remember that part, and Scatty said that Niten was an honorable skiled warrior but she would have mentioned if she hated him. So i think their on good terms flamelssecret/clap3.gif

imagine is Scatty Aoife and Niten all fight together against one person!!They would be unbeatable flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#110 [url]

Jun 12 11 7:35 PM

"I pity the archon"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#111 [url]

Jun 16 11 5:22 PM

Scatty, Aoife and Niten teamed up? Coatlicue will be annihilated.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Jun 19 11 12:24 AM

Niten is the swordsman THE swordsman, Not A swordsman. He is so skilled that he could defeat THE warrior. (Scatty)

flamelssecret/vamp.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Aug 6 11 9:14 PM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ Sunday 12 June 2011 20h35)
"I pity the archon"

Yes, I liked that! It is just so true ^^ Too much hasten to see what this fight can give. I hope that Niten is going to join them!

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Mar 31 12 4:07 PM

For niten? I don't think he has a master. He's the type of man who lives by the sword and everything. This ronin doesn't have or need a master. But for me, he is awesome. He doesn't need any magic. All he needs is his blades and he can defeat a whole army without even moving a single step. He's just to awesome and strong that no one can stand againts him. Except for the other immortals of course

Niten and scatty are in the same level. Scatty is a legendary warrior and niten is THE swordsman. No one can defeat them when theyr fighting together. Both of them are just unstoppable. Niten can't defeat scatty and scatty can't defeat niten. So theyr basicly in the same level

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

[QUOTE]with imagination, anything is possible.

Aura color : [COLOR=orange][COLOR=orange] tinted with yellow[COLOR=yellow]
Aura scent : Bananas[COLOR=yellow] and Citrus[COLOR=orange]

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#117 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:25 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help