Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 4 10 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ June 04, 2010 04:05 pm)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 04, 2010 07:00 pm)
First of all that's what the witch thinks, and we know that she is hardly ever wrong. So I think that it is enough evidence there to conclude that she is Niten's master.

No, she just thinks Benzaiten was responsible for his immortality, I'm saying we don't know for certain that Benzaiten was/is his master. There could possibly be a difference. We have not been told that the immortality "contract" always comes with the servitude.

Well what else could she do to help him achieve immortality, as we know that if the witch is correct and she is Great Elder, she couldn't just peruse the codex and tell him the answers to life eternal.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 4 10 11:35 PM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 04, 2010 07:21 pm)
Well what else could she do to help him achieve immortality, as we know that if the witch is correct and she is  Great Elder, she couldn't just peruse the codex and tell him the answers to life eternal.

Elders don't help immortals achieve imortality, they grant it, presumably instantly. I'm sure she could have given him immortality without endenturing him. The question is, did she? Probably not. I'm only saying that we don't know for certain that Niten is in the service of Benzaiten.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 4 10 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ June 04, 2010 04:35 pm)
QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 04, 2010 07:21 pm)
Well what else could she do to help him achieve immortality, as we know that if the witch is correct and she is  Great Elder, she couldn't just peruse the codex and tell him the answers to life eternal.

Elders don't help immortals achieve imortality, they grant it, presumably instantly. I'm sure she could have given him immortality without endenturing him. The question is, did she? Probably not. I'm only saying that we don't know for certain that Niten is in the service of Benzaiten.

That was my whole point, I was only using the word master as the person who granted him immortality cause I couldn't think of a better word except immortality granting person/elder.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 5 10 2:37 AM

I think Niten was granted immortality by Benzaiten but Benzaiten died in the fall of danu talis so niten is free but we cant be sure

user posted image

Aura:Sky blue......Scent: Dried Basil
Element:Earth.....Weapon: Blowgun
Status in World:King of The Dryads

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#25 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:37 AM

I think Danu Talis sank before he was saved by Benzaiten, but he does appear to roam on his own accord. It does seem that some of the Great Elders have disappeared.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:43 AM

QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 04, 2010 07:37 pm)
I think Niten was granted immortality by Benzaiten but Benzaiten died in the fall of danu talis so niten is free but we cant be sure

Danu Talis sank around 10,000 years ago, but Benzaiten made him immortal in the 1700's I think. But, after Danu Talis sank.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:09 PM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 04, 2010 11:43 pm)
QUOTE (Greekboy25 @ June 04, 2010 07:37 pm)

Danu Talis sank around 10,000 years ago, but Benzaiten made him immortal in the 1700's I think. But, after Danu Talis sank.

Yes, if Benzaiten truly is responsible for Niten's immortality, then she must have survived the Fall.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#29 [url]

Jun 5 10 4:36 PM

I wish I had a dragon...

But my parents say there too dangerous.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 7 10 12:42 AM

I love dragons! I really hope they make an appearence!
But we're getting flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif so I really like Niten and if he was granted immortality by Benzaiten then she must have survived the fall...

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 29 10 9:26 PM

Did he kill his master, so he had immortality forever?

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Jun 30 10 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Sorcerer27 @ June 29, 2010 05:26 pm)
Did he kill his master, so he had immortality forever?

I don't think so, it never said that.

And we know that the only "known" person to have done that is Dare.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 30 10 9:19 PM

Oh, ok, he just didnt seem like the kind of person who doesnt have a master.

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jul 1 10 4:47 PM

That would be... Interesting, just like joan fought with the spears she made out of her aura?

I guess he could do that if he didn't have a sword or weapon on him at the moment, but that brings up another interesting thought. Nitens Aura? I wonder what colour, if it's strong...

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jul 1 10 5:09 PM

Niten's Aura is Royal Blue

QUOTE (The Necromancer pg 285)
One by one all of their auras started to spark and crackle, darting cinders of light around the room—green and white, silver and gray, and speckles of royal blue from Niten. Perenelle’s hair rose slightly off her shoulders, static snapping through it.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Jul 13 10 5:40 PM

I never found a reference to any historical person with the name of niten, but what i found was that Niten Ichi-ryu, is an art of swordsmanship that the character niten uses. Now that means that it is not his real name, but one which he uses. So who is he really? A famous swordsman of the art, perhaps? But which one? I think he is very mysterious, and also very interesting!!

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

Jul 13 10 10:30 PM

QUOTE (endlessea @ July 13, 2010 01:09 pm)
What I want to know is what Niten will do now that his friend is gone.

I think he'll continue helping, the twins. Because he wasn't bound to do first of all. And I think he's developed actual connection to the twins and that short amount of time.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help