Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#101 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:52 AM

What photoshop comment?

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:22 AM

The one about people thinking an image of the Lotan is photos-hopped. flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif (Get it?)

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#103 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:23 AM

QUOTE (The Will @ June 03, 2011 03:52 am)
What photoshop comment?

When he and Niten were waiting for the Lotan and Niten said "I hope no one's filming it" and Prometheus was like "eh they'll think its photoshopped"

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#104 [url]

Jun 3 11 2:40 AM

I thought his aura and powers were greatly diminished by the crystal skull. yet he is still able to use his aura to draw the Lotan to him along with Niten.

I was under the impression the skulls draining wasn't permanent (at least it's consumption of auras). Auras grow back - at least Nicholas', Perenelle's, and Sophie's did after they used the skull.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#105 [url]

Jun 3 11 3:06 AM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 02, 2011 08:40 pm)
I thought his aura and powers were greatly diminished by the crystal skull. yet he is still able to use his aura to draw the Lotan to him along with Niten.

I was under the impression the skulls draining wasn't permanent (at least it's consumption of auras). Auras grow back - at least Nicholas', Perenelle's, and Sophie's did after they used the skull.

I agree and if you consider the timing, prometheus had the better part of a day to recuperate his aura. They were aunt agnes's house sipping lemonade for quite some time

Quote    Reply   

#106 [url]

Jun 3 11 4:07 PM

that and wouldn't even more of his aura be able to regenerate if his shadow realm destroyed. i was under the conclusion that if, in simple terms, your arua was "busy" it couldn't regen. so after the death of his world and so many of the first people his "busy" arua wouldn't be doing anything, allowing him to regain it, right?

Aura: Gray
Aura scent: Ash
"there is no good or evil, only thinking makes it so"

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Jun 3 11 5:46 PM

True, but Still, all the energy inside of an Elder would take a long time to recuperate enough to fight other elders, but he cold be strong enough to beat dee a little earlier.

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#108 [url]

Jun 4 11 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 03, 2011 05:46 pm)
True, but Still, all the energy inside of an Elder would take a long time to recuperate enough to fight other elders, but he cold be strong enough to beat dee a little earlier.

I don't think there is much difference in the time frame of regaining one's depleted aura. As previously pointed out Prometheus has a good portion of a day to gain back his aura by eating and getting some sun. Also, he was not fighting an Elder yet, he was mainly putting a small amount of his aura into the rod to lure the Lotan. Not much power was used in the process I'm assuming.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#109 [url]

Jun 4 11 5:13 PM

Aura is energy. its probably like running a marathon. You need to sleep, eat and stretch to regain the lost energy.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#110 [url]

Jun 11 11 3:35 PM

I haven't finished the Warlock just yet, but isn't it odd that Prometheus can drive a car?
It was revealed that some Elders could whitstand iron most of the time but I find it weird that noone else like the Flamels found it weird that Prometheus could drive an iron car.
Although I wouldn't think of something like that too when I'm trying to escape from an collapsing shadowrealm with clay people in it, my partner almost dying on my lap and a Titan behind the wheel

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#111 [url]

Jun 11 11 4:48 PM

Aversion to iron is not as bad in context of running away from a shadowrealm in its death throes. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

Jun 11 11 8:35 PM

QUOTE (Jef @ June 11, 2011 03:35 pm)
I haven't finished the Warlock just yet, but isn't it odd that Prometheus can drive a car?
It was revealed that some Elders could whitstand iron most of the time but I find it weird that noone else like the Flamels found it weird that Prometheus could drive an iron car.
Although I wouldn't think of something like that too when I'm trying to escape from an collapsing shadowrealm with clay people in it, my partner almost dying on my lap and a Titan behind the wheel

thats interesting. Perhaps Iron never had an effect on him. Could be why iron doesn"t affect the Humani race.

Quote    Reply   

#113 [url]

Jun 11 11 8:44 PM

Prometheus wasn't a fool, taking all of them out. I wish more of the first people had survived.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Jun 11 11 10:44 PM

Maybe Prometheus is like Bastet because she can tolerate being in the presence of iron for a time.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Jun 12 11 1:51 AM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 11, 2011 05:44 pm)
Maybe Prometheus is like Bastet because she can tolerate being in the presence of iron for a time.

Yeah and steering wheels and seats and stuff are mostly plastic and textile and stuff. there's not really that much metal in a car interior. also i agree that if i was about to die in a collapsing shadowrealm, then i would give it up and drive even if i was being burned by the iron in the car.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#116 [url]

Jun 12 11 7:29 PM

Pain is slightly better than death, unless in copious amounts

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Jun 12 11 11:07 PM

well pain that you know is gonna stop if you can keep from dying is probably a bit better than dying, and remember Prometheus is no stranger to pain after his punishment for giving fire to the first humani.

user posted image
Aura colorAmber
Aura scent:Cedar boughs

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

Jun 13 11 5:44 AM

Prometheus is the Titan of foresight. He may have prepared himself somehow.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#120 [url]

Aug 10 11 5:24 PM

i like prometheus because not only did create humans and blah blah blah flamelssecret/innocent.gif but how hes the master of fire and the witch's sister i like to

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help