Remove this ad

#81 [url]

Oct 23 10 8:43 PM

Does Prometheus and his sister hate each other?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Oct 28 10 7:14 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ September 23, 2010 10:48 pm)
QUOTE (eabrea @ September 22, 2010 03:37 am)
True that! Maybe Bathala is the Prometheus of the Philippines.  but as i was reading that part from the Necromancer, did Prometheus willingly give life to the first humans? as i see it, he did not have control over his powers at that time.

I'm planning to use Bathala in The Earthlords!

Michael

woohoo! flamelssecret/clap3.gif can't wait for Earthlords! do you have a peg on when this will be released?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#83 [url]

Oct 28 10 7:32 AM

Here you go eabrea

I would imagine Earthlords 1 (I've not quite decided on the final title yet) may appear towards the end of 2011.

Michael

We are all anticipating the release flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Let's go back on topic before Zeph smite us

QUOTE (orik @ October 23, 2010 08:43 pm)
Does Prometheus and his sister hate each other?

I don't think they do, but past actions may have something to do with their estrangement, I think Zephanaiah may have had a part in Prometheus' imprisonment ages past, add the fact the she hid Mars from him and the rest of the Elders

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#84 [url]

Oct 28 10 7:51 AM

heehee sorry about that!

i agree with Moviebuff that Prometheus and Zephaniah's falling out may have something to do with the hiding of Mars.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#85 [url]

Oct 28 10 12:43 PM

QUOTE (eabrea @ October 28, 2010 02:51 am)
heehee sorry about that!

i agree with Moviebuff that Prometheus and Zephaniah's falling out may have something to do with the hiding of Mars.

Yes I agree. It may also have to do with her marrying Mars, and her involvement with Abraham. We know Prometheus doesn't appear to trust Abraham, but Zephaniah is working for him and seems almost enamored with Abraham. Its possible that Prometheus and Mars had a falling out prior to the Witch marrying him, or maybe the falling out what about Mars marrying his sister. But I do know that hiding Mars definitely made Prometheus angry with the witch, but I'm not sure this is the initial event that set off the falling out between the siblings. I think this may have been the last straw. But that aside we know Prometheus still loves his sister and does things for her, which was evident when her consciousness (so to speak) manifested in sophie and asked prometheus the favor.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#86 [url]

Oct 30 10 5:12 AM

I think it was mainly her involvement with Abraham's work, and her deal with Chronos. Based on accounts from Aoife, it's safe to assume there is a good amount of dislike, if not loathing, to the Master of Time. Hiding Mars, like SC said, might have been the last straw.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Dec 23 10 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ June 13, 2010 10:05 pm)
I was thinking... as Prometheus and Endor have the same bond as Josh and Sophie, like he said himself an we saw it ourselves in the flashback, couldn't they be the Original Twins? I know it's really unlikely, but could it?

yes, they have the same bond as josh and sophie, but the original twins probably had gold and silver twins. i think prometheus has either a red or gold aura, and zephania has either a tainted silver or not a silver at all- so i dont think they could be the original twins, but they have the same relationship. flamelssecret/hug2.gif
anyway, the gold aura is probably a symbol of the sun and silver the moon.
i didnt mean to be rude if it sounded so. sorry!! flamelssecret/crying.gif
flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif yea! my second post as an apprentice!!! flamelssecret/dance.gif just think- i joined 2 days ago!!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

Dec 23 10 1:04 AM

I think its the family tie you are refering to. Most people(and I'm counting Elders too!) have them. I hate my aunt but I still have a need to protect her if people talk badly about her. Prometheus and Dora are brother and sister, so they would have that family tie there too though not as strongly as Sophie and Josh, being twns. Also, Prometheus has a red aura, and I can't remember what color the Witch's is, but I'm sure it wasn't silver.

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Dec 23 10 1:27 AM

QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 23, 2010 01:04 am)
I think its the family tie you are refering to. Most people(and I'm counting Elders too!) have them. I hate my aunt but I still have a need to protect her if people talk badly about her. Prometheus and Dora are brother and sister, so they would have that family tie there too though not as strongly as Sophie and Josh, being twns. Also, Prometheus has a red aura, and I can't remember what color the Witch's is, but I'm sure it wasn't silver.

ya your right there just like Aoife and Scatty they hate eachother but Aoife still looks after Scatty and i'm sure scatty would do the same thing and for the witch of endors aura i don't know but her scent is burnt leaves or something like that, Anyway lets get back on topic guys.

Aura color:diomand blueAura scent:grassdew Element:earth

people come and go but life is forever

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Dec 23 10 1:35 AM

QUOTE (warlock guy @ December 23, 2010 01:27 am)
QUOTE (selenemelia22 @ December 23, 2010 01:04 am)

ya your right there just like Aoife and Scatty they hate eachother but Aoife still looks after Scatty and i'm sure scatty would do the same thing and for the witch of endors aura i don't know but her scent is burnt leaves or something like that, Anyway lets get back on topic guys.

i agree because in the necromancer, when joan and scatty disappeared, aiofe stopped at nothing to try to find her or find out where she was. but her efforts were fruitless. flamelssecret/badmood.gif **Coloured text removed, please read the COC and restrict your use of coloured text to the Birthday/Holiday threads and signatures. Zephfire** flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif oh well...

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

Feb 1 11 2:12 PM

In The Necromancer, when the Witch of Endor were speaking to Prometheus through Sophie, Prometheus's reaction was too dramatic. He was almost crying as if the thing the Witch is requesting from him is so painful even in contemplation.. I have a very wild guess that the Witch's request is not a simple command to teach Josh the Fire Magic but something greater... Perhaps the Witch is asking Prometheus to involve himself more physically in the battle of the Flamels and company against the Dark Elders... To step up once again like he did at the time of the fall of Danu Talis, fighting in full-gear against the Dark Elders. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#92 [url]

Feb 2 11 5:16 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ February 01, 2011 02:12 pm)
In The Necromancer, when the Witch of Endor were speaking to Prometheus through Sophie, Prometheus's reaction was too dramatic. He was almost crying as if the thing the Witch is requesting from him is so painful even in contemplation.. I have a very wild guess that the Witch's request is not a simple command to teach Josh the Fire Magic but something greater... Perhaps the Witch is asking Prometheus to involve himself more physically in the battle of the Flamels and company against the Dark Elders... To step up once again like he did at the time of the fall of Danu Talis, fighting in full-gear against the Dark Elders. flamelssecret/idk.gif

that's what i thought too. plus the fact that they have grown distant for so long... we know that Prometheus has vowed never to teach a humani again, but Zephaniah still has a strong hold over her brother.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#96 [url]

Jun 2 11 10:26 AM

This is a flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif all posts in this thread may contain spoilers from The Warlock.

If you have not read The Warlock and do not wish to see spoilers then you should leave this thread now as we have given you clear warning that this thread will contain spoilers.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#97 [url]

Jun 2 11 12:04 PM

The scene where Prometheus was speeding out of the shadowrealm, and he saluted the last of the first people was really sad, I just stopped there, rereading it.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Jun 2 11 8:41 PM

Yes, that scene was very sad.

I was wondering why Prometheus seems to still have so much energy left in him. I thought his aura and powers were greatly diminished by the crystal skull. yet he is still able to use his aura to draw the Lotan to him along with Niten.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#99 [url]

Jun 3 11 12:55 AM

Maybe it doesn't take that much aura to draw in the Loten?

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#100 [url]

Jun 3 11 1:35 AM

QUOTE (poeyfurry @ June 02, 2011 10:41 pm)
Yes, that scene was very sad.

I was wondering why Prometheus seems to still have so much energy left in him. I thought his aura and powers were greatly diminished by the crystal skull. yet he is still able to use his aura to draw the Lotan to him along with Niten.

He's a Firelord, he might not have enough power to sustain his Shadowrealm anymore but I think he's more than capable of doing this. His still has some power left I believe- at least for this. But how long can this power last?

Oh and the Photoshop comment made my laugh- nice one Mr. Scott!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help