Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:53 AM

Ha! After reading these posts about what species Abrahan is, I had a silly day dream of The gang in a battle scene about to lose, and then approaches Abraham to help! Out from the smoke appears... a fluffy bunny with writing and foresight abilities. flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 19 10 3:54 PM

I think that Abraham could see the future, and could see the creation of the Humani, and so that is why he recommenced Prometheus for the task because he knew he would create the Humani.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#23 [url]

Jun 19 10 4:12 PM

Thats what i was thinking to Mars, im sure there were other Elders more qualified then him, to acompany her so i belive he must have choose him so that the humani could be created too.

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 21 10 8:04 AM

all very awesome theories, but for some reason, I cant agree with any of them. Sure there believable, I'm just picky, and although I don't believe any of yours, I cant think of any of my own theories...

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 22 10 5:11 PM

I think he is very interesting. He is one of my favorite elders, and billy is not an elder.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 22 10 8:53 PM

I liked how he seemed so nice and helpful as an Elder, not as snappy or fussy as some others...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 23 10 2:22 PM

I also liked how Aoife and Prometheus interacted, the whole throwing up in air thing...I just smiled when I read that.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#29 [url]

Jun 24 10 12:16 AM

yes prometheus seems to be a very "down to earth" elder

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 24 10 3:46 PM

He seemed like the most "normal" Elder to me. He wasn't as mysterious and distant as the other Elders.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 24 10 9:12 PM

QUOTE (Mars616 @ June 19, 2010 08:54 am)
I think that Abraham could see the future, and could see the creation of the Humani, and so that is why he recommenced Prometheus for the task because he knew he would create the Humani.

Maybe abraham has the same power as cronos?

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 25 10 6:52 AM

QUOTE (Sorcerer27 @ June 24, 2010 09:12 pm)
QUOTE (Mars616 @ June 19, 2010 08:54 am)

Maybe abraham has the same power as cronos?

Or, possibly he stole the magic of time from Cronus? Because apparently you can do that. you know, germain stealing fire? well ya.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#33 [url]

Jun 25 10 9:34 PM

Or maybe the other way around..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Eon

Spellcaster

#36 [url]

Jul 2 10 7:37 PM

QUOTE (Mist060 @ June 24, 2010 03:46 pm)
He seemed like the most "normal" Elder to me. He wasn't as mysterious and distant as the other Elders.

"He seemed like the most "normal" Elder to me."

Thats the point
he made humans humans are meant to be like him and so would feel most comfortable around him
michael writes this into his books

Aura:Ocean Green
Scent:A Turf Fire

user posted image
Níl aon saoí gan locht - No wiseman is without fault

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jul 4 10 4:11 PM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 13, 2010 10:58 pm)
Hecate a green aura. Abraham has gold. Mars has red. Prometheus has red.

I'm pretty sure in the magician it stated that the original twins had gold, and silver aura so that eliminates The Witch, and Prometheus.

I wonder if, when a person/Elder/you get the idea is a Master of an Element, if their aura corresponds to that? It seemed like it with Prometheus...red=fire, right?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#38 [url]

Jul 4 10 7:50 PM

Prometheus is..really interesting..esp. his Silver Armor

When he wore it:

QUOTE (The Necromancer pg. 223)
..the boy, now a young man in an exotic silver armor, wielding a flaming red sword against a host of armored warriors

1. Why silver armor? If it was made out of his aura why wasn't it RED?
2. RED sword? Maybe Clarent? He is the Master of Fire and Clarent the sword of Fire after all..

When he made one for the Witch:
"Do you remember when you made a suit like this for me out of your own aura? To keep me safe, you said." The smell of vanilla was strong in the air, and then it was touched by another odor: the crisp scent of burning leaves. A slender thread of brown metal now dappled the silver metal, making it resemble leopard skin.

1.He made a suit for the Witch. But again why silver if his aura is red? I assume the color of the suit is affected by the color of one's aura..like when Joan showed Sophie how to use her aura to make an armor(kinda).
2. Also, a disturbing fact. Why is the armor (made by Sophie=Silver) dappled in brown?

How's that possible? And after this happens, we get another odor..burnt leaves. This is Germain's scent..well he's the only one we know with that scent. Confusing.

-Also, is his aura really red or is it affected by the fact that he is The Master of Fire? Fire=red?

That's it for the day! flamelssecret/crazy.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jul 5 10 3:16 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ July 04, 2010 12:50 pm)
When he made one for the Witch:
"Do you remember when you made a suit like this for me out of your own aura? To keep me safe, you said." The smell of vanilla was strong in the air, and then it was touched by another odor: the crisp scent of burning leaves. A slender thread of brown metal now dappled the silver metal, making it resemble leopard skin.

1.He made a suit for the Witch. But again why silver if his aura is red? I assume the color of the suit is affected by the color of one's aura..like when Joan showed Sophie how to use her aura to make an armor(kinda).
2. Also, a disturbing fact. Why is the armor (made by Sophie=Silver) dappled in brown?

How's that possible? And after this happens, we get another odor..burnt leaves. This is Germain's scent..well he's the only one we know with that scent. Confusing.

-Also, is his aura really red or is it affected by the fact that he is The Master of Fire? Fire=red?

That's it for the day! flamelssecret/crazy.gif

Umm... maybe, it was just in the witch's memories of what the aura looked like, so Sophie was just using her aura, but then maybe the witch started to become a part of her so a little of her aura got into the armor? She has a brown aura, so maybe her scent is burnt leaves? Just my flamelssecret/twocents.gif

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#40 [url]

Jul 5 10 3:23 AM

palamedes has black armor and his aura is olive green, so im not sure how this relates, also didnt shakespear have police armor? So i think its possible to have different colored armor than your aura color, I imagine its something that takes practice but we know prometheus has been around for a while so im sure its something he could have mastered. But it is interesting to note this isnt the first time we've seen armor a different color than the characters aura.

I thought eldritch magic or woodsmoke smelled a bit like burnt leaves but that is germains scent exactly so thats interesting as well.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help