Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Jun 1 10 5:39 AM

Tags : :

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

So now we meet Prometheus, uncle to Scathach and Aoife, and Master of Fire.
What are your theories about this new Elder?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 1 10 3:42 PM

I love what he said after he created the Humani. I had to snicker.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 9:16 PM

I think that using the crystal skull aged him ALOT. Like, he's weaker now, or something. I am not sure if he will survive the series, but I hope he does.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#3 [url]

Jun 1 10 9:35 PM

I think he's one of the coolest Elder's we've met. Big muscled guy and I liked how he taught Josh fire magic with the sun stone trigger. Yeah, the skull has drained him to the point where I agree, he may die before it's all said and done. It's like he and Nick are out. The creation of the humani, I wasn't expecting that tidbit, but amazing nevertheless. Even the female humani that came to life looked like him. That was hilarious ! But he being the father of the humani is important in itself and he feels they have forgotten him.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 1 10 9:48 PM

I really like the relationship between him and the Witch. It was really kind of sweet. I think it might be one of the first times we get to see the Elder's family lives, so I was surprised that it was so...normal.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 2 10 3:34 AM

You mean with all the bickering and sibling rivalry? Yep. some things are universal.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 2 10 3:48 AM

I absolutely loved Prometheus's character! The perfect mix of toughness and caring. I really enjoyed the scene where he was tossing Aoife up in the air. Also, the part just afterwards where Prometheus jokes about Nicholas that he is a "bad surprise." I can perfectly picture him with a half-smile on his face and saying it in a kind manner.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 2 10 3:36 PM

my new fav elder , well .... next to billy's that is

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Jun 13 10 9:56 PM

So I understand we see more of him in the Necromancer.. (haven't gotten to that yet) COOL!!
I recently read about him in Percy Jackson, and I'm really looking forward to know a different side of him. He's an interesting character.

Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#9 [url]

Jun 13 10 10:05 PM

I was thinking... as Prometheus and Endor have the same bond as Josh and Sophie, like he said himself an we saw it ourselves in the flashback, couldn't they be the Original Twins? I know it's really unlikely, but could it?

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 13 10 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ June 13, 2010 10:05 pm)
I was thinking... as Prometheus and Endor have the same bond as Josh and Sophie, like he said himself an we saw it ourselves in the flashback, couldn't they be the Original Twins? I know it's really unlikely, but could it?

Then why didn't Dora knew all elements?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#13 [url]

Jun 13 10 10:44 PM

so does Endor... brown, I thought....

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jun 13 10 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ June 13, 2010 03:44 pm)
so does Endor... brown, I thought....

Prometheus-red-anise

Witch of Endor-Brown-Burnt Leaves(I think)

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#15 [url]

Jun 13 10 10:58 PM

Hecate a green aura. Abraham has gold. Mars has red. Prometheus has red.

I'm pretty sure in the magician it stated that the original twins had gold, and silver aura so that eliminates The Witch, and Prometheus.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#16 [url]

Jun 13 10 11:00 PM

No, the burned leaves where from Germain... But Endor did have something with leaves two....

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#17 [url]

Jun 13 10 11:10 PM

Her scent is autumn woodsmoke.

QUOTE (The Warlock (Pg. 10)
"What -you do not recognize me?" Slowly the bone cell began to fill with an odor like autumn woodsmoke.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 14 10 12:44 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 13, 2010 11:10 pm)
Her scent is autumn woodsmoke.

QUOTE (The Warlock (Pg. 10)
"What -you do not recognize me?" Slowly the bone cell began to fill with an odor like autumn woodsmoke.

yes that is correct, but proving that it cant be them.

maybe abraham had a sister not mentioned much and then killed or something and she had a silver aura.

ps: does anyone know what species abraham was? i am guessing ancient or human but could be wrong.

aura: green flecked with gold smell: hazelnuts mastered elements: weapon of choice: Powerhammer

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 14 10 6:12 AM

Abaraham's "species" isn't known yet, also is the fact whether he had a sister.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#20 [url]

Jun 14 10 3:00 PM

I actually hope he is a human....

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help