Remove this ad

#701 [url]

Mar 10 11 8:15 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif
So, I just finished it. And those books really doesn´t stop topping each other!

I´m a bit disappointed about Josh - he might never have really trusted the Flamels, but I would never have suspected him of leaving Sophie alone with who he believes is the bad guys.

Aoife´s sacrifice doesn´t bother me that much. Characters keep being sent off to certain death in these books, and unlike those which we actually see die, most of them return - think of Scatty´s disappearence, or of all the death-or-victory situations Dee has failed at without ever actually dying.
It did puzzle me a bit, however, that when all the Elders we´ve been presented to so far, even together, would be unable to defeat the Coatlicue, it did turn out suspiciously easy for a single Next Generation to do it.

Anyway, I don´t think Aoife is going to return anytime soon - if she is, probably not before the end of the series, and probably just for the readers' contentment.

-Multiverse

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#702 [url]

Mar 13 11 5:51 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

I've finished reading The Necromancer!

Aoife flamelssecret/crying.gif

I think she'll try to talk with Coatlicue and convinced her to be a vegetarian.
When I thought of Coatlicue's appearance it was really gross.

And I think Josh is *REMOVED*! why he believes Dee? I felt bad for Soph.

I wonder who will be the earth master, I hope Sophie learns all the elemental magic especially the Aether, I think Chronos will be the one who will teach her the element of Time.

I can say that Aoife > Scathach, sorry Scathach fans

And I can't wait for The Warlock! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Please do not attempt to negate the autocensor it is against the Code of Conduct, we have many young members on the forums, so please keep it family friendly. Thanks ~SC

Quote    Reply   

#703 [url]

Mar 14 11 9:05 AM

wonderful! i can' wait too!

but please refrain from cursing (even if it's converted to symbols) as it is against the rules of the forum.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#705 [url]

Apr 1 11 4:58 PM

QUOTE (JuLiSsA2 @ Friday 18 March 2011 22h34)
I'm somehow trying to believe that Aoife will come back too.

I think similar, Aoife is going to find a means either somebody is going to come to look for her.. Otherwise, it would be really it's a pity! She became my character favorie.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#706 [url]

Apr 1 11 5:10 PM

I don't know, if they released her and even if she was still alive, they would also have released Quatlique.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#707 [url]

Apr 23 11 11:55 PM

QUOTE (vallanr12 @ June 24, 2010 03:02 pm)
if Mars is a Warlock, does that mean Sophie is not the enchantress? then who is!!!! it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad that Aiofe died.... flamelssecret/jawdrop.gifflamelssecret/crying.gif and are germain, joan, scatach, palamedes and will r gonna die??!!! why michael scott, why??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/idk.gif

I've been biting my nails about the Furious Five since the end of the Necromancer. flamelssecret/crying.gif

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#708 [url]

Apr 24 11 1:35 AM

I read in another part of this forum that Mr. Scott said Aiofe is really difficult to kill, just like her sister. That may give us a hint that she will return in the books to come As for The Comte, Joan, Scathach, Palamedes and Will... well, im not sure......

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#709 [url]

Apr 30 11 4:02 AM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ April 23, 2011 06:35 pm)
I read in another part of this forum that Mr. Scott said Aiofe is really difficult to kill, just like her sister. That may give us a hint that she will return in the books to come As for The Comte, Joan, Scathach, Palamedes and Will... well, im not sure......

There was that part somewhere about Marethyu and a red-haired woman. I think that Marethyu goes and rescues Aoife. Maybe because he knows that she's needed?

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#710 [url]

Apr 30 11 6:22 PM

Aoife is almost as dangerous as scatty. she's not that easy to kill.

Color: Cadmium Red Scent:Wood Smoke There is equal light in darkness, if you but know where to seek it. "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved" Niccolo Macchiavelli[COLOR=red]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#711 [url]

May 3 11 8:54 AM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ April 30, 2011 05:02 am)
There was that part somewhere about Marethyu and a red-haired woman. I think that Marethyu goes and rescues Aoife. Maybe because he knows that she's needed?

The questions if whether that vision was from the past or the future... I'd say it will happen, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#712 [url]

May 3 11 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Thalion @ May 03, 2011 10:54 am)
QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ April 30, 2011 05:02 am)

The questions if whether that vision was from the past or the future... I'd say it will happen, but I'm not entirely sure about it.

If I recall correctly, they were fighting against an army of Archons led by Colatiqe, so it seems more like past, than future.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#714 [url]

Oct 9 11 6:14 PM

I can't see what will happen to Mars Ultor. It seems The Witch of Endor will break him free, but I have no idea what will happen when he is loosed... flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

QUOTE (vallanr12 @ June 24, 2010 03:02 pm)
if Mars is a Warlock, does that mean Sophie is not the enchantress? then who is!!!!

flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif
The Alchemyst: Nicholas Flamel
The Magician: John Dee
The Sorceress:Perry Flamel
The Necromancer: Dee
The Warlock: Mars
The Enchantress:.....

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#716 [url]

Feb 18 12 3:30 PM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 18, 2012 04:22 am)
How do you know Mars is the Warlock? Personally I think it's Mach.

You are correct Machiavelli is the warlock michael has confirmed it in the post here

Quote    Reply   

#718 [url]

Mar 10 12 11:49 AM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 19, 2012 07:05 am)
Yay! I was right and Wikipedia was wrong! >:D
Eat that, Wikipedia!!

lol good job

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#720 [url]

Jun 4 12 9:19 AM

**This thread has now re-opened please do not post any information from The Enchantress**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help