Remove this ad

#681 [url]

Nov 16 10 10:01 AM

I`m sorry if this was already posted but does annyone know how dee made that leyport with the two swords???

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#682 [url]

Nov 17 10 2:42 AM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ November 16, 2010 03:01 am)
I`m sorry if this was already posted but does annyone know how dee made that leyport with the two swords???

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Do you mean physically or why it was possible?

Physically, he drew two intersecting circles with his swords, with the intersecting are being the gate to... Enoch Enterprises.

It was possible because apparently Archons had done the same thing with the swords before... it might be because the swords themselves are forged from stones that are at a leygate (Stonehenge) or it may be that the stone itself has some sort of magical properties, or the sword may have been imbued with the ability to create leygates while it was being forged (in the ancient language! ). Those are the reasons I got, anyway.

/ flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

user posted image
"Fairness doesn't mean everyone gets the same, it means everyone gets what they need." -Julius Kane (The Red Pyramid, Rick Riordan)
Aurum est potestas-- Gold is Power!! Aura Color - Mahogany Aura scent - Melting Cheese

Quote    Reply   

#683 [url]

Jan 11 11 6:22 AM

SHOCKED BLIND SIDED AWESTRUCK THE BETRAYAL TOO DEEP.... Dee will get some symbolic karma after him for that sneaky rotten ..... and he still has utlaga just like Mars. but was it a sorta thing that only one can be? if they both share the title (warrant) wouldn't that make them more allies even though Dee fooled him? And V.Dare? maybe she'll turn coat and show a backbone.....

user posted image
Cthulhu fhtagn
Aura: Octopus Ink Pink
Scent: Vetivert

Quote    Reply   

#685 [url]

Jan 18 11 2:52 AM

QUOTE (Skylar @ January 17, 2011 06:36 am)
I felt sad I about Joshes betrayal that I criedSO ABSOLUTLY SHOCKED flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/raspberry.gif

yes! imagine how Sophie must have felt! then again you'd have to say it was an amazing ending for the book.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#686 [url]

Jan 27 11 6:06 PM

I bought it and finished today!!! I like Aife, I was a little afraid of no no of not accorcher to her character but finally, she is brilliant. I find that it is the best four books n! Openly it was worth waiting so much time

It is a pity the fellow man goes out only in 2012. T_T " It is not just! T_T

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

#688 [url]

Jan 28 11 2:46 AM

QUOTE (mandorian @ January 28, 2011 12:59 am)
Who said this?

"Sophie and niten together" wub.gif

No, its true. someone said it.

I wouldn't think so, because Niten is at least six or seven years older than Sophie.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#689 [url]

Jan 28 11 3:37 AM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ January 27, 2011 08:46 pm)
QUOTE (mandorian @ January 28, 2011 12:59 am)
Who said this?

I wouldn't think so, because Niten is at least six or seven years older than Sophie.

If Niten really is Miyamoto Musashi, then he's way older than a teenager like Sophie, because he was born June 13, 1584.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#690 [url]

Jan 28 11 4:13 AM

i think archon means the age he was when he was turned immortal and still looks like, not how many years he's lived

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#691 [url]

Jan 28 11 4:29 AM

QUOTE (Perseus @ January 27, 2011 10:13 pm)
i think archon means the age he was when he was turned immortal and still looks like, not how many years he's lived

That's possible, too, but remember that Musashi's / Niten's death was recorded in 1645, so despite his very youthful appearance in the book Niten was actually around age 60 or so when he would have "died" and instead became Immortal.

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#692 [url]

Jan 28 11 8:12 AM

QUOTE (Romulus @ June 07, 2010 07:44 pm)
QUOTE (TaffyLuver7613 @ June 06, 2010 03:15 pm)
flamelssecret/Agreed.gif I think so too. If Mars hadn't possessed Josh, he still wouldn't be happy about what Perenelle said, but he probably wouldn't have gone.

I think he would have left anyway, in fact I've been wanting him to leave for 3-and-a-half books. But really, I do believe his distrust and suspicious nature would have led him to leave the Flamels and his sister eventually anyway.

You're right--he wanted to leave a while back from the way it sounded. The loyalty he has for his sister is why he stayed. Sophie trusts the Flamels almost without question--Josh has almost always questioned them. I can't say that I completely agree with either of them--but I would rather be with them than with Dee! Lol

user posted image

Aura Color: Amaranth
Aura Scent: Freshly Broken Pomegranate

Quote    Reply   

#694 [url]

Jan 30 11 6:34 PM

QUOTE (mandorian @ Friday 28 January 2011 01h59)
Who said this?

I see him rather with Aoife ^^ wub.gif

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#695 [url]

Jan 30 11 9:15 PM

QUOTE (mandorian @ January 28, 2011 01:59 am)
Who said this?

Well, if someone did say it, it was only their idea, and not truth. Michael has never said that Sophie and Niten will be a couple.

Quote    Reply   

#696 [url]

Feb 13 11 12:14 PM

QUOTE (mohanbharath @ November 16, 2010 05:07 am)
QUOTE (eabrea @ November 10, 2010 08:24 pm)
QUOTE (horseblazer @ November 10, 2010 10:19 pm)
But he trusted them enough to follow them after he summoned caotulice

i was under the impression that Josh was still under the control of Mars when he joined Dee and Dare. but i might be mistaken

Thats the same impression I got... maybe Michael will help!

But in the meanwhile, his glowing red eyes were a good indication to me. But... does anyone know if he was holding Clarent at that time? That could have caused it...

Yes he was but I don't think that was it - he's held Clarent before and his eyes stayed the same colour. When he walked off with Dee & Dare I just thought 'and about time too' the best ending there could be.

Aura: Deep Red
Scent: Smouldering Parchment
Magics: Fire and Air
The promise given was a necessity of the past, the word broken is a necessity of the present.

Quote    Reply   

#697 [url]

Feb 21 11 1:58 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif So I just finished reading the Necromancer today and BOY WAS IT GOOD! I can't believe Josh left his sister! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif what is wrong with him?! Also I think that Aoife might come back from the Shadowrealm, maybe, I'm not too sure. But this is me waiting for The Warlock: flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif ! haha! I can't wait to see who Osiris and Isris are! plus! Will Mars Ultor follow his wife's commands? I think so. Does Joan really die?

Quote    Reply   

#698 [url]

Mar 9 11 6:03 PM

I'm really sad about losing Aoife so quickly. flamelssecret/crying.gif

The book was amazing though, and the first chapter of Warlock... flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

Quote    Reply   

#699 [url]

Mar 9 11 6:07 PM

I know it was very sad when she left but I think we'll see more of her in the future.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#700 [url]

Mar 9 11 6:38 PM

QUOTE (auraofgreen @ March 09, 2011 07:03 pm)
I'm really sad about losing Aoife so quickly. flamelssecret/crying.gif

The book was amazing though, and the first chapter of Warlock... flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Yes, she was such a great character, I liked her as much as Scatty... flamelssecret/crying.gif Maybe she'll come back, who knows?

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help