Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:00 AM

Its ironic how the Necromancer was the hardest to point out (is it josh?) and the Warlock is the easiest lol.

I love the feel of this book its very informative and gives alot of background on elders especially Zephaniah. I just dont understand Death (whom im calling Marethyu simply cause its easier. )

I think that the witch saw Aoife jump on Coetlicue's back and thats why sophie remembers it. I really hope shes not dead. the next book should be so action packed

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:01 AM

Does anyone think Aunt Agnes is more than an old woman? I think she is just an old woman.
@(•L•)@

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:04 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 31, 2010 11:00 pm)
SC, it was Queztlcoatl who had black eyes.

ahh yes... and my memory is already failing me... time to go read the necromancer again i think

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:05 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 31, 2010 09:58 pm)
sorry my fault i knew it was one or the other and for some reason i kept thinking black.  Thats for correcting me sparticle!

No problemo, I seem to remember something about black eyes too, but maybe that was another character all together. -LOL thanks for the reminder Buff

Something else I found interesting was that Tammuz, Pally's Elder, has the power to travel along the strands of time like Chronos. Later, Tammuz himself says that he has no power over the time lines, but he did learn a little from Chronos and could send Germain back in time. Both the whole "time" aspect and the fact that Nicholas is slightly off with his assessment are interesting to me.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:06 AM

Can someone give me a list of the grey eyed characters? My memory is failing me too.
@(•L•)@

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ June 01, 2010 12:35 am)
Can elders change there appearance? to look more human

I believe so, because Quetsolcoatl (SP.) has a tail and is supposed to be a dragon.
@(•L•)@

**Instead of double posting, please hit the "edit" button of your first post. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:09 AM

QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ May 31, 2010 10:06 pm)
Can someone give me a list of the grey eyed characters? My memory is failing me too.
@(•L•)@

Dee, Machiavelli (stone-grey), Agnes, Dare (slate-grey), Odin, Joan...that's all I got from my stickies. Nick has pale eyes, I'm not sure what you want to call that.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:11 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 01, 2010 12:39 am)
@(•L•)@

Dee, Machiavelli (stone-grey), Agnes, Dare (slate-grey), Odin, Joan...that's all I got from my stickies. Nick has pale eyes, I'm not sure what you want to call that.

Thanks!
I already have Scatty and Aoife. What color are Perenelle's eyes?
This series is as much about eyes as it is about auras.
Grey eyes means: good or bad, wise, knomish, or no moral value.
@(•L•)@

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:13 AM

Ninten and all his awesomeness his elder seems really interesting him being a master swordsman, I loved the scene where his elder shows up and how he over whelmed Dee it was awesome I wonder what was so special about his swords. ANd how did Dee break them?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#31 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:14 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 01, 2010 04:05 am)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 31, 2010 09:58 pm)
sorry my fault i knew it was one or the other and for some reason i kept thinking black.  Thats for correcting me sparticle!

No problemo, I seem to remember something about black eyes too, but maybe that was another character all together. -LOL thanks for the reminder Buff

Something else I found interesting was that Tammuz, Pally's Elder, has the power to travel along the strands of time like Chronos. Later, Tammuz himself says that he has no power over the time lines, but he did learn a little from Chronos and could send Germain back in time. Both the whole "time" aspect and the fact that Nicholas is slightly off with his assessment are interesting to me.

As Perry told Sophie, Nicholas is wrong most of the time. and on the 'time' thing Marethyu can travel through time too, or is he impervious to time? I think he said he made a deal with Chronos other that sequencing the leygates.

(random) on the subject of Tammuz, he has Green eyes.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:20 AM

QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ May 31, 2010 10:11 pm)
QUOTE (Sparticle @ June 01, 2010 12:39 am)
@(•L•)@

Thanks!
I already have Scatty and Aoife. What color are Perenelle's eyes?
This series is as much about eyes as it is about auras.
Grey eyes means: good or bad, wise, knomish, or no moral value.
@(•L•)@

Green, I believe.

Buff, that's exactly why I found that interesting, keeping in mind that Perry said Nick is often wrong. Marethyu did say he had Chronos "format" the leygates, because of a favor he did for Chronos once.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:23 AM

What type of magic does perenelle posses?

I don't think Nicholas or Perenelle is lying, because both swore to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.
@(•L•)@

I will post my theory tomorrow! I think i've got it! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif
Adios!
Vale!

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:49 AM

Question what was the quote that said Will didnt have an elder? I love how fearless he was against the elder but he was so fearful of the flamels lol

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:57 AM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 31, 2010 10:49 pm)
Question what was the quote that said Will didnt have an elder? I love how fearless he was against the elder but he was so fearful of the flamels lol

I think this is the one you're talking about...it's very interesting indeed.

"Others have become immortal without an Elder," Dee pointed out. "The Flamels, Saint-Germain and Shakespeare, too. Maybe if I had searched for the secret of immortality, I would have found it myself."
page 268

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#36 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:57 AM

QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ June 01, 2010 04:23 am)

She is a the Sorceress and can talk to the Shade of the dead, see some threads of time, healing, and the power of suggestion or to compel. She probably has the power to hide her scent too (speculation).

So Sparticle, do you think Marethyu is unaffected by time?

(random) I always thought Chronos would be tall.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:00 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 31, 2010 10:57 pm)
QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ June 01, 2010 04:23 am)

She is a the Sorceress and can talk to the Shade of the dead, see some threads of time, healing, and the power of suggestion or to compel. She probably has the power to hide her scent too (speculation).

So Sparticle, do you think Marethyu is unaffected by time?

(random) I always thought Chronos would be tall.

Well I'm not sure I would go so far as to say "unaffected", but he certainly knows how to get around. We've seen him make a deal with Chronos already, but for all we know, he could have or been given the ability to travel through the strands of time.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#38 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:04 AM

Perhaps that's why he lost his hand, because I don't think sequencing the leygates would cause a hand. He also gave foretold a few characters future/destiny. and what is hidden under his cloak?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:10 AM

Maybe Chronos gave him the power to manipulate time and for that he lost his hand. Just like Zeph lost her eyes in order to SEE the threads of time. I like how Michael incorporated the scyth into a hook for Death.

Where do they mention chronos' appearence

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jun 1 10 5:28 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif —kind of.

I will post more when it's not one-thirty am and I'm not on an iPod, but on the excerpt of The Warlock, didn't Michael say that he had choices for who THE warlock is? I believe he said he has a humani, immortal, and Elder (being Mars). So we may yet be debating. I brought this up mainly because I want Shakespeare to be the Warlock, so it's kind of an opinion war.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help