Remove this ad

#61 [url]

Jan 8 11 1:31 AM

Just reread the whole series and just finished the necromancer and i totally forgot the part about Marethyu so glad i reread.. Cant wait for the warlock now i looked on amazon and it said available in may? i wish i came tomorrow!

user posted image
Aura: Maroon
Aura Scent: Campfire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zero

Apprentice

#62 [url]

Jan 9 11 12:12 PM

i always did see Josh as a sorta Anakin Skywalker flamelssecret/hysterical.gif cant wait for warlock!

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

Mar 8 11 12:09 AM

Ugh the end made me so frustrated I read the last 5 chapters again how could that person be so stupid!!!! flamelssecret/idk.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/badmood.gif

Aura=Turquoise
Magic scent=Ocean Waves
Elemental Magic=Water

Quote    Reply   

#66 [url]

Oct 10 11 7:45 PM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 09, 2011 06:32 pm)
No offense, but I'm kinda getting sick of all this betrayal stuff. Make up your mind, people... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

I felt that it was what made it more exciting!

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#68 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:26 PM

Why on Earth would Josh pull such a foolish move? flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#69 [url]

Oct 10 11 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 10, 2011 09:26 pm)
Why on Earth would Josh pull such a foolish move? flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

One word: Clarent. It was predictable that he would turn on Sophie, it was only a matter of time. And in the Necromancer he gradually became more evil and then Mars took control of him and hence, Josh is evil. I wonder though, had Mars not done that, where would Josh's allegiance be?

I loved it when Marethyu came to Scatty and Joan, I liked that Shadowrealm.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#70 [url]

Oct 10 11 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 10:07 pm)
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 10, 2011 09:26 pm)

One word: Clarent. It was predictable that he would turn on Sophie, it was only a matter of time. And in the Necromancer he gradually became more evil and then Mars took control of him and hence, Josh is evil. I wonder though, had Mars not done that, where would Josh's allegiance be?

I loved it when Marethyu came to Scatty and Joan, I liked that Shadowrealm.

Ah, I forgot about the sword. However, he didn't get it back until he joined dee, so if Mars hadn't called him, his allegiances would be with his sister.flamelssecret/forum trolls.gif

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#72 [url]

Oct 11 11 12:17 AM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 10, 2011 10:49 pm)
Josh+sword=Big,big trouble,man...

Clearly. The sword corrupts him to the point that he hates his own sister.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

Oct 21 11 7:47 AM

Did Josh really hate his twin? That was totally unlike Josh at all.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#74 [url]

Oct 21 11 8:24 AM

To some extent he might have, but I think it was really just resentment and confusion towards her and what she did. He could not understand why she was attacking a beautiful, innocent woman. He could not see that Sophie was trying to save her from getting eaten by Coatlicue. I don't think he hates her, it's just that the situation was incomprehensible to him at that time especially with Dee manipulating it.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#75 [url]

Oct 21 11 9:10 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 21, 2011 08:24 am)
To some extent he might have, but I think it was really just resentment and confusion towards her and what she did. He could not understand why she was attacking a beautiful, innocent woman. He could not see that Sophie was trying to save her from getting eaten by Coatlicue. I don't think he hates her, it's just that the situation was incomprehensible to him at that time especially with Dee manipulating it.

Plus, Josh doesn't know that he's being deceived by Dr. Dee, so we can't really say he hates his twin. It's more of a confusion so to speak..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#76 [url]

Jun 4 12 9:18 AM

**This thread has now re-opened please do not post any information from The Enchantress**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help