Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jul 20 10 7:19 PM

It is one of my most hated things when it stops in the middle of the action. But, it is also my favorite thing. Anyone else think different?

user posted image
"Everything has its own language"
-Paul Perry
Aura Color: Red
Aura Scent: Cloves

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#42 [url]

Jul 23 10 10:16 PM

Waiting is one of the fun parts of reading a series! While waiting for the next book you can discuss it with other people, compare theories and ideas or re-read the other books. I miss SO many things with just one read. Sometimes when I re-read a book it's like reading a new one lol, I mean how on earth do I miss all these details!? XD ..not to mention the excitement I get once we get close to the release of the new book! I can't describe it, it's..so nice!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Aug 5 10 9:26 PM

The book was awesome!! Loved every minute.. now I gotta wait one more year... flamelssecret/badmood.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif oh well XD

user posted image
Aura Colour: Platinum Aura Scent: Passion Flower

Fire Magic Surpassess All Other Elemantal Magic

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Aug 12 10 3:10 PM

OMG ive finished and it was amazing!!!! I loved it and the new charaters were cool especially Prothemeus. Hes really cool(LOL) but i dont get it who actually is the necromancer because u dont get a straight foward answer like in the other books I can't tell who it is.

Aura colour: Blue Aura Scent: Tulips
Girl
Lives in the UK 

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Aug 17 10 9:57 PM

QUOTE (Elena @ July 23, 2010 10:16 pm)
I miss SO many things with just one read. Sometimes when I re-read a book it's like reading a new one lol, I mean how on earth do I miss all these details!? XD ..not to mention the excitement I get once we get close to the release of the new book! I can't describe it, it's..so nice!

Yes, usually the first time I read the book I skip over half the action in my excitement and usually only absorb four or five events maximum.

Then I feel guilty and read the book again to make myself feel better.

This year, when I found out the Necromancer release date was so near, I was so excited!!! I centered all my events around it, and remembered what day of the week it was because of it. (example: Oh yes it's Monday today because the Necromancer is coming out in 5 days) If you got all the books at the same time, you'd read them through in a week flat and be totally unsatisfied. So really I just think the wait enhances your excitement!!! (the common use of three exclaimation points shows how excited I am currently)

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

koen3456

Spellcaster

#47 [url]

Aug 26 10 3:55 PM

I got it as soon as I was able too. (Which meant a huge book store in Vietnam) I had the last copy Great book!

user posted image

Aura: White/green tinted
Scent: Grass

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 2 10 10:00 PM

I read it a while ago...and I loved it!!!

I liked how theres so many new characters in it.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 [url]

Oct 13 10 11:38 PM

Hello, everyone! It's been...forever since I was able to post here. Anyways, I bought the Necromancer about a week or two ago, and it's sad to say that I finally finished the book today. I was so busy with school and all, that I barely had time to read it. I freaked out at the end!!! Oh, my favorite new character in the Necromancer is Aoife, of course! I can't believe that-no-I must not give out spoilers!

Aura color: Soft pink.
Scent: Cherry Blossoms and Sweet Pea.

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Oct 20 10 2:49 PM

I have just finished it. Interesting ending and I kind of expected it. Now I am interested to see how the series will continue. I expect more surprises in the final two books and shadows from the ancient past.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Oct 27 10 11:57 PM

I finished an hour ago!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif I want more!! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif Please write more, Micheal Scott! flamelssecret/pray.gif

Please do not use oversize, colored or special fonts in this thread. Those are reserved for signatures, the birthday holiday/threads and mod use only. Thanks ~SC

Doggybobo
Aura:Raspberry
Scent: Strawberries

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Dec 19 10 9:35 PM

I finished it first by reading through all of it in 1 single day... Well, I wouldn't call it reading, really . I'm reading more slowly and with a bigger attention span right now

Aura Colour: Dark Red
Scent: Fudge

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

Dec 19 10 10:07 PM

QUOTE (koen3456 @ August 26, 2010 04:55 pm)
I got it as soon as I was able too. (Which meant a huge book store in Vietnam) I had the last copy Great book!

Koen, was it the English version that you found and bought?

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Dec 31 10 8:49 AM

FANTASTIC ... I almost ate it ... end with a bang flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif Now I'm waiting for the fifth flamelssecret/hourglass.gif

Aura color: Blue/ Crimson Red Aura scent: Pine needles/ Blood
Favourite element: Lightning (Water+Air+Earth+Fire+Ether) / Void (None of the elements)
I was awakened, but I am not alone in my body, there is something in me, something terrible, and it is angry

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Dec 31 10 7:59 PM

i finished all of the available books awhile ago, but i joined this site recently.
They are so good!!! cant wait for the warlock!! and the enchantress!! i i really want to read the death of joan of arc!!

I have edited your post and placed the all caps text in lower case, please next time avoid this type of text as it is considered rude on a forum. Thanks! ~Elena

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help