Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 28 10 6:44 PM

Tags : :

Hi members,
If you have a minute, can you give us some idea of how many of you have finished The Necromancer? If the majority of you have finished I'll see about opening the finished thread early for you all to chat about it with each other, if the majority of you haven't finished then I'll keep it closed until June 1st as scheduled.

Please, absolutely no spoiler details!

Have you read The Necromancer? (Result)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 28 10 6:58 PM

I finished it last night!! wub.gif It was fantastic! I was like flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif when I finished!

user posted image
Aura color:Bright pink Aura scent:Victorian rose
I am a warrior and an elemental mistress! p.s. My favorite magics are fire and water.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#3 [url]

May 28 10 8:20 PM

i got it the evening it came out at my local B&N i read until midnight...AWESOME!-mods feel free to uncap my awesome if u think its yelling

**One or two words in caps is fine, it's sentences or even whole posts that we won't allow. Zephfire**

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 28 10 11:33 PM

Finished it yesterday!!!! It was the best. I think it tied with the sorceress for my favorite book in the series! Still in shock from the finale. I can't wait until we can discuss every new fact and think up new theorys.

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

May 28 10 11:42 PM

The book was awesome it seemed like a setup for whats to come, but unlike many books that setup for a bigger story this one was interesting and has you caught in the story

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

May 29 10 12:27 AM

Finished it yesterday afternoon, man, sometimes I wish I didn't read so fast, now I want to read the Warlock. Though this book went quicker than the other three, I really can't wait to start to talking about this book. I have a new favorite character now.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

May 29 10 12:46 AM

I'm really happy to see that you've all enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to talking about it with you too! And making all the new threads visible for you!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

May 29 10 3:10 AM

I will discuss this in more detail after the no spoiler period is over but I have to say that the cover designers were very clever in a particular aspect of the cover that seemed to make sense prior to reading it, but upon closer examination, makes more sense now.

Sadly, it seemed sort of short. I'm wondering how long the remaining books will be seeing as we have to reach Litha before this is over.

Aura: Holly Green ...... Scent:Metallic...... Elemental Magic:Thought
user posted image
It is fantasy that puts us apart from the beasts. Anyone can say what is. Few can say what if.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 29 10 1:16 PM

Finished it 3 days ago. It was great! Best in the series so far. flamelssecret/read.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

May 29 10 5:59 PM

Finished around three days ago... which is awesome 'cause technically it's not supposed to be released til the first of June where I am...

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 29 10 11:26 PM

Couldn't wait for it to come so I went to get a second copy at the book-store. Stood inside the bookstore for 1 and 1/2 hours and read it from cover to cover. Is it too much to say I went into trauma?? LOL.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 30 10 5:54 AM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 30, 2010 05:40 am)
Aww come on Zeph come on and unlock the threads flamelssecret/pray.gif most of the people who voted finished it

Aww, June 1st is only in like 2 1/2 days! I bet we can think of lots of good things to say in 2 1/2 days so that when it comes out, we'll sound brilliant!

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#18 [url]

May 30 10 1:34 PM

Aww come on Zeph come on and unlock the threads  most of the people who voted finished it
but maybe they avoid this because they think there will be spoilers---
i loved it! the ending was quite a cliff hanger...
if i do say so my self.. but now i hafta wait a YEAR for the warlock! flamelssecret/crying.gif

~~edit~~
i don't think that is a spoiler...?

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#19 [url]

May 30 10 1:48 PM

Finished it a wile ago... And it was amazing!!!!

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

May 30 10 1:50 PM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 30, 2010 06:40 am)
Aww come on Zeph come on and unlock the threads flamelssecret/pray.gif most of the people who voted finished it

There were a lot of you that voted and have finished, but I also have Pm's from several members asking me not to open the thread yet, so sorry guys, out of respect for them, it'll have to stay as June 1st to give them a chance to finish reading, and it is only 2 days, you've done really well so far guys, thank you for your patience! At least you can now see which other members have also finished and you can chat with them while you wait!

QUOTE (outofsighted)
but maybe they avoid this because they think there will be spoilers---

Yes, outofsighted, that is exactly why we do it, we also did it last year with lots of member support for the idea. There is always a rush for someone to be the first to finish and post their thoughts and ideas, by locking the threads down so that nobody can post, it gives everyone that can get the book a chance to read at their own pace and join in at the same time, it's the fairest way we know of, for everyone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help