The Will

Sorcerer

#21 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:10 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

No there's at least one more.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:15 PM

O wel two Archons but there were much more or aren`t? And who killed them?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#23 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:25 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

I remember reading somewhere there were twelve of them that ruled the world before the Elders. And it seemed both of them experimented on themselves.

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#24 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:31 PM

So if someone didn't get rid of them, they probably either exiled themselves to some random Otherworld or brought about their own downfall. But back on topic now peoples - what species do we think the Originals were? Humani, Elder, etc?

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#25 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:35 PM

I doubt they were archons, since they don't have auras. And I don't think they were humani either, since they were very sparse then. I believe the original twins were Elders, because the huge holes in the other theories.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#26 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:42 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 05, 2010 11:09 am)
Archons where`nt they destroyed? Ecept The Horned God?

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif if u read the Necromancer there is at lease 1 more...
i reckon there are tons more just bidding there time in the shadowrealms

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 5 10 5:38 PM

The original twins certainly interest me. It makes me wonder what happened to the other possible twins of the legend. They say Sophie and Josh are definitely the twins of the legend, but what happens if they aren't, and one of the other twins end up being the twins? And who says they are even talking about twins? What about a person who has a aura that's both gold and silver? "The two that are one, the one that is all" would definitely fit if that were true.

Aura:Byzantium Purple
Scent:Ocean Wind
Misterss of Air, Fire, Aether

user posted image
"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed."

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#28 [url]

Jun 6 10 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Shopaholic250 @ June 05, 2010 01:38 pm)
The original twins certainly interest me. It makes me wonder what happened to the other possible twins of the legend. They say Sophie and Josh are definitely the twins of the legend, but what happens if they aren't, and one of the other twins end up being the twins? And who says they are even talking about twins? What about a person who has a aura that's both gold and silver? "The two that are one, the one that is all" would definitely fit if that were true.

Michael answered that Question in Black, Gold, Silver aura thread. saying that those colors can only exist in pure form. In the sorceress Gilgamish said that the other twins died or went mad, and flamel said that some lived to old age

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:24 PM

But if the Original Twins know all of the five elemental magic cant the get back in time and stop themselves from fighting and destroy danu talis? or go forward in time to kill all humani and stop Abarham from even MAKE the codex?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:27 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 08, 2010 02:24 pm)
But if the Original Twins know all of the five elemental magic cant the get back in time and stop themselves from fighting and destroy danu talis? or go forward in time to kill all humani and stop Abarham from even MAKE the codex?

We don't know what the race of the Original Twins are, or if they meant to destroy Danu Talis.

If they wanted it destroyed why would they go back and stop themselves?

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:32 PM

If it was meant they wouldn`t but I think it was an exident and they didn`t want to destroy Danu Talis in that case they could go back in time and stop themselves.. Or.. ( ) If it wasn`t an exident wouldn`t they just aks all the Elder to come together for a "Meeting Of The Elder" (or something) and then kill al the Elder and rule over the world... ??? Or I`m losing my mind flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:38 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 08, 2010 02:32 pm)
If it was meant they wouldn`t but I think it was an exident and they didn`t want to destroy Danu Talis in that case they could go back in time and stop themselves.. Or.. ( ) If it wasn`t an exident wouldn`t they just aks all the Elder to come together for a "Meeting Of The Elder" (or something) and then kill al the Elder and rule over the world... ??? Or I`m losing my mind flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

I think that logic is proof in and of itself.

Assuming they had power over Aether (which it's never said that they did, the only people we KNOW that have that power are Chronos and another Elder that we meet in the Necromancer (avoiding spoilers))...but...if the Original Twins have power over time, and it was an accident, then you are right, they would just go back and change it, but since they didn't, then it must have been on purpose.

Also this assuming the Original Twins are still alive, and weren't also destroyed in the battle.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:42 PM

That is a good theory too flamelssecret/Agreed.gif. But weren`t the origianl twins master over all the five elements?

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:46 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 08, 2010 02:42 pm)
That is a good theory too flamelssecret/Agreed.gif. But weren`t the origianl twins master over all the five elements?

Like I said, if that was indeed the case, then they would have power over Aether and could travel through time, which they haven't done, so it must have been on purpose, or if was an accident, then they must also be dead, otherwise they would have gone back to stop it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 8 10 6:48 PM

flamelssecret/Agreed.gif That is a good conection with my theory

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jun 10 10 2:21 AM

so i was reading the thread about Marethyu and it mentioned Abraham which got me thinking...could Abraham have been one of the original twins cause he did have a twin brother named Esau

but by the way we have been thinking about it is that its a boy and a girl who make the set so maybe this is wrong...just thought ide throw that into the mix lol

Aura:Indigo
Scent:Ozone
"He wouldn't kill us would he?"
"No, no he wouldn't...there is much worse he could do."

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#37 [url]

Jun 10 10 2:47 AM

Um.... are you talking about Robert Abraham Esau the German physicist, or Jacob and Esau from Christian myth? Sorry flax but I don't think either one is going to come into play here....

I do however think we've been wrong in our thinking about the Original Twins... are we absolutely sure they were a boy and a girl? This raises another question.. if they were boy/girl twins, which is the sun and which is the moon?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#38 [url]

Jun 10 10 3:14 AM

The Original Twins were female and male like Mr.Scott said.

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 11, 2010 03:06 pm)

QUOTE (Perseus @ April 10, 2010 06:32 pm)
Not sure if this has been asked or even if you can answer it but what is the genders of the Original Twins Of Legends? and you dont need to specifcally say the moon is a girl or such just a Man and Women would suffice

Male and female.

Michael

As for who is what, here's something from Mr.Scott:
QUOTE (Michael Scott)
QUOTE (Purple_Aura4 @ December 30, 2008 10:52 pm)
I think Josh will save the world only because of his aura color which is gold and gold is a bright color. Sophie's aura is silver and that's kind of a dark color so maybe it's based on their auras.

Also, has anyone else wondered why Sophie got a silver aura while she's the oldest?? I thought that she'd have a gold aura.

Solar and Lunar, sun and moon, gold and silver. Sun is masculine, moon is feminine; each is as powerful as the other. Michael

And a quote from the Sorceress:
QUOTE (The Sorceress pg.389)
"There was a girl then who shed silver tears, who wept for a prince of the land, who wept for me, and for the world she was about to destroy" ~Gilgamesh

I think he talks about the Moon, one of the Original Twins. At least that's what I believe.

Sorry for the many quotes!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 10 10 3:28 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ June 08, 2010 12:46 pm)
QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 08, 2010 02:42 pm)
That is a good theory too   flamelssecret/Agreed.gif. But weren`t the origianl twins master over all the five elements?

Like I said, if that was indeed the case, then they would have power over Aether and could travel through time, which they haven't done, so it must have been on purpose, or if was an accident, then they must also be dead, otherwise they would have gone back to stop it.

okay, just for the sake of argument, let's say the original twins could travel through time...maybe they can't just go back and fix the fall of Danu Talis, because they saw (through their travels) that this event was the start of many other great things that are supposed to happen...or that through their travels, they find out that they are not the ones that can actually stop it, since they put the ball in motion to begin with. Paradox and all that....

There must be some big conflict that results in the fight that sinks DT. That one event I am guessing set many other things in motion. Change one event (especially one so big) and it changes the course of things to come.

But with that said, I believe, if they did survive the fall of DT, then they have retreated to some distant ShadowRealm(s). And are hesitant to rejoin the battle between the Elders.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#40 [url]

Jun 10 10 3:44 AM

Oh yeah.. I knew I had a big sense of de ja vu about that....

What if Abraham warned the Twins that DT would fall, one of them wanted to save DT and the other wanted it to fall so that humanity could rise.... maybe that's what they fought about.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help