Remove this ad

#221 [url]

May 12 11 4:33 AM

I thought it just said that they fought on a golden pyramid, never that they were fighting each other... so maybe they were working with eachother to try and save the world but ended up destroying it.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#222 [url]

May 12 11 2:53 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ May 12, 2011 02:39 am)
Has it ever been stated that the two fought each other during the Battle of Danu Talis? If i remember correctly, it only ever said that they fought during the battle, never specifically saying against whom. I think they fought each other, but I'm open to the possibility that they didn't.

Hmm, never really thoght of that, it was obvious that they fought each other, but you're right, maybe it has never been explitly said against each other.

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#224 [url]

Jun 22 11 1:12 PM

Good point.But I think Marethyu is the Original Gold and Killed his Silver Twin to get revenge for her cuting off his left hand.(His Sword Hand)

Aura:Platinum
Aura Scent:None
Elements:Mater of Fire,Water,Earth,Air,and The Master of Aether

"There is no Good or Evil. It's what you do that makes it so."

Quote    Reply   

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#225 [url]

Jun 22 11 4:23 PM

QUOTE (SOTINF)
"A girl once cried silver tears for me. She wept for the prince of the land, for me and for the world she was about to destroy."

Actually, from this I am reminded of Tsagaglalal and her brother Gilgamesh who, though, are nowhere said to be twins .. Sadly for me :/

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#226 [url]

Jun 27 11 9:29 PM

I think that by the end of The Warlock, it is clear that the only candidates are Josh and Sophie.

My aura color is plum
My scent is Sand
I am a master of Earth Magic

Quote    Reply   

#227 [url]

Jun 30 11 8:04 AM

QUOTE (justmeandi @ June 22, 2011 04:23 pm)
QUOTE (SOTINF)
"A girl once cried silver tears for me. She wept for the prince of the land, for me and for the world she was about to destroy."

Actually, from this I am reminded of Tsagaglalal and her brother Gilgamesh who, though, are nowhere said to be twins .. Sadly for me :/

Well, are the ever said not to be? We already know they´re siblings, so they fulfill at least one of the requirements for being twins. =)

That said, I still think Josh and Sophie are The Original Twins. I´m just not yet abandoning the idea of Tsagaglalal and Gilgamesh.

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#228 [url]

Jun 30 11 12:31 PM

Tsagaglalal and Gilgamesh are part of The First People that were brought to life from Prometheus' aura. They were "born" together, at the same time... I don't know that we can consider them being twins or not, because there were so many more born at the same time too.

Hundtuplets? lol

QUOTE (The Warlock)
Gilgamesh and I are humani. We were among the first of the First People brought to life by Prometheus’s aura in the Nameless City on the edge of the world.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#229 [url]

Jun 30 11 1:31 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 30, 2011 06:31 am)
Tsagaglalal and Gilgamesh are part of The First People that were brought to life from Prometheus' aura. They were "born" together, at the same time... I don't know that we can consider them being twins or not, because there were so many more born at the same time too.

Hundtuplets? lol

QUOTE (The Warlock)
Gilgamesh and I are humani. We were among the first of the First People brought to life by Prometheus’s aura in the Nameless City on the edge of the world.

that said they seem to be the only two that we know of that didnt turn out to be like mud people. So its possible they could be considered twins.... but they dont seem like the type to fight at least not in the past. Then again neither did sophie and josh at the beginning of all of this.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#230 [url]

Jun 30 11 5:57 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 30, 2011 08:31 am)
but they dont seem like the type to fight at least not in the past. Then again neither did sophie and josh at the beginning of all of this.

Do you mean fight against each other? Or just fight period?

Because we know Gilgamesh was definitely a fighter.

QUOTE (The Alchemyst)
The Elders warred against one another in battles that took centuries to complete. Occasionally humani would fight on one side, and their exploits were recalled in great legends like those of Gilgamesh and Cuchulain, Atlas and Hippolytus, Beowulf and Ilya of Murom.

And
QUOTE (The Warlock)
It took a moment for the immortal humans in the Rukma to recognize him. They had only ever known him as old and ragged, lost and crazed, but here he was in all his glory—it was Gilgamesh the King, howling with laughter, teeth bared and bloody as he fought against impossible odds. More anpu rappelled out of the hovering Rukma.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#231 [url]

Jun 30 11 7:01 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 30, 2011 12:31 pm)

Hundtuplets? lol

QUOTE (The Warlock)

Oh, sorry - I do feel stupid for forgetting such an obvious piece of information. =J

"Let´s not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, why not get ahead of each other?"

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#232 [url]

Jun 30 11 8:13 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 30, 2011 11:57 am)
but they dont seem like the type to fight at least not in the past.  Then again neither did sophie and josh at the beginning of all of this.

QUOTE (The Alchemyst)
The Elders warred against one another in battles that took centuries to complete. Occasionally humani would fight on one side, and their exploits were recalled in great legends like those of Gilgamesh and Cuchulain, Atlas and Hippolytus, Beowulf and Ilya of Murom.

And
QUOTE (The Warlock)
It took a moment for the immortal humans in the Rukma to recognize him. They had only ever known him as old and ragged, lost and crazed, but here he was in all his glory—it was Gilgamesh the King, howling with laughter, teeth bared and bloody as he fought against impossible odds. More anpu rappelled out of the hovering Rukma.

I meant i didnt see them fighting with each other, but i could definitely see gilgamesh fighting since like you said we already have seen him fight. And we know the original twins fought atop the pyramid, so if they were fighting each other i dont think it would have been Tsagaglalal and gilgamesh it doesnt seem like them to fight one another.

Quote    Reply   

#233 [url]

Jun 30 11 8:37 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 30, 2011 03:13 pm)
QUOTE (hitmanjls @ June 30, 2011 11:57 am)
but they dont seem like the type to fight at least not in the past.  Then again neither did sophie and josh at the beginning of all of this.

QUOTE (The Alchemyst)

And
QUOTE (The Warlock)

I meant i didnt see them fighting with each other, but i could definitely see gilgamesh fighting since like you said we already have seen him fight. And we know the original twins fought atop the pyramid, so if they were fighting each other i dont think it would have been Tsagaglalal and gilgamesh it doesnt seem like them to fight one another.

But aren't the original twins also supposed to be Gold and Silver?

I thought that Tsagaglalal had a white aura?

~baseballblondie~
Aura - red Scent - vanilla

Quote    Reply   

#235 [url]

Jul 19 11 9:46 PM

QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 19, 2011 07:32 pm)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif Josh and Sophie travelled to Danu Talis, and Gilgamesh said they look exactly like the original twins, so the original twins have to be Josh and Sophie.

That's what I'm thinking. It has to do with the time strands, Everyone remembers them from a different time strand. Sophie and Josh haven't been in that time strand yet. Because many people have been alive when Danu Talis fell they were threr and remember differently.

Aura: Gray
Scent: Vanilla

Quote    Reply   

#236 [url]

Jul 20 11 6:40 PM

Are you saying that it could be a self phofiling prophecy? The twins went back in time to make sure it happened, becuase they were the ones to originaly do it in the first place. It would be really cool if this was the case, because they would be the original twins.

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#237 [url]

Jul 20 11 6:49 PM

QUOTE (ElementalFire14 @ July 20, 2011 12:40 pm)
Are you saying that it could be a self phofiling prophecy? The twins went back in time to make sure it happened, becuase they were the ones to originaly do it in the first place. It would be really cool if this was the case, because they would be the original twins.

well it could be a little of that, but based on the strands of time that have been introduced, i think there may be some changing of the past as well, since its been mentioned the time they went to in the past is a bit of a crossroads. So josh and sophie may be the original twins (which would be self fulfilling) but they might also change history a bit or they may set things exactly how they are meant to be that bit remains to be seen. but i also think there's more to the original twins than just josh and sophie.

Quote    Reply   

#238 [url]

Aug 4 11 7:58 PM

QUOTE (Moonyi @ July 19, 2011 09:46 pm)
QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 19, 2011 07:32 pm)
flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif Josh and Sophie travelled to Danu Talis, and Gilgamesh said they look exactly like the original twins, so the original twins have to be Josh and Sophie.

That's what I'm thinking. It has to do with the time strands, Everyone remembers them from a different time strand. Sophie and Josh haven't been in that time strand yet. Because many people have been alive when Danu Talis fell they were threr and remember differently.

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif sophie had a flash back when she touched prenels hand (when they gave nicholas another day) and she saw someone looking excakly like herself and someone who looked ecxactly like josh in the battle of danu talis your mind is blown flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif sorry for the bad spelling flamelssecret/crying.gif

Quote    Reply   

#239 [url]

Aug 24 11 11:21 PM

I think that Sophie and Josh may be Elders. Their Elder names may be Phobeus and Diana. The Sun and Moon gods from Roman mythology. Or the original twins were Phobeus and Diana.

Aura Color: Forest Green
Aura Scent: Fire
Magics: Fire and Air, Sorcery and Transformation
To have a beginning everything must have an end.

Quote    Reply   

#240 [url]

Aug 25 11 7:45 PM

I don't think they're Elders because Josh was able to touch the COdex whereas Elders aren't even able to look at it. As well as that, Elders are affected by iron, it is said to be one of the reasons for their downfall, and Josh and Sophie would have found it difficult to live without interacting with iron.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help