Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#201 [url]

Apr 10 11 3:31 PM

he'll also kill off some adoring fans though...

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spellcaster

#202 [url]

Apr 10 11 5:13 PM

well, technically he can, but hecate was flat. just a character. but agreeing with phoenix is what I mean - my problem is, I know if we lose Dee or Machiavelli, the story for me personally isnt as good, because honestly, Machiavelli and dr. dee are the roundest characters. we know that Dee went against his father and its painful for him to remember and he misses his wives and children. Niccolo loves his wife desperately and misses her. all the other we know so little about, so if either machiavelli or Dee or both die, th story wont, in my opinion, have the same soul. I dont know sophie well enough - when someone can tell me what her favorite mascara is, I shall know and understand her way better. If the twins are the original twins and then die, i wont lose it - itll be an incredible twist. I just dont know them.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#203 [url]

Apr 10 11 7:00 PM

Oh i get what your saying, that the original twins could be sophie and josh, brought back in time by marethyu. that would also fit in with what gilgamish said about how he watched them both die.

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#204 [url]

Apr 11 11 6:34 AM

yeah. They would be stuck in this time circle...which is truly awful.

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#205 [url]

Apr 15 11 3:55 PM

I'm curious, forgive me for my lack of remembrance, but did the original twins die?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#206 [url]

Apr 15 11 6:10 PM

It has been stated somewhere, that they fell, but only Michael knows, what it means. There has been a discussion about it recently right here.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#207 [url]

Apr 15 11 6:56 PM

Gilgamesh told Sophie that he saw her and Josh die which could mean that the original twins looked a lot like them and they died, but it could also be because Gilgamesh (maybe) is mad

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#208 [url]

Apr 15 11 7:21 PM

Or maybe he had some sort of vision of future about it.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#210 [url]

Apr 19 11 8:04 PM

I figured it out!!(I think) Apollo in greek mythology is the god of the sun(golden aura), and Artemis the god of the moon(silver aura) are twins. Think about it, plus They are elders so they would have lived before the fall of danu talis.

Aura color:Crimson red
Aura scent:black tea
Elemental magics:fire and Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Thalion

Sorcerer

#211 [url]

Apr 19 11 8:11 PM

Yes, that theory's been as popular as "Josh and Sophie are the original twins".

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

JLB

Sorcerer

#212 [url]

Apr 19 11 9:13 PM

Another theory I would like to bring back to the front, is that the origional twins are Dee's master, I can't remember who said this, but it sounds reasonable, especially if the twins are Artimas and Apallo. But I guess that that would be impossible if Isis and Osiris are Dee's masters. But then again, they may not be. Heck, I'll just wait for the Warlock to find out.

user posted image
Carpe diem, et non dimittet.

Quote    Reply   

#213 [url]

Apr 20 11 12:23 AM

Artemis and Apollo would be great to be the Original Twins and I've actually agreed with this for a long time though they probably aren't.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#215 [url]

Apr 20 11 3:43 AM

Could the original twins be alive in some way? their spirits could inhabit... something?
tell me what you think...
GUESS WHAT!!! HORUS HAD ONE GOLD EYE & ONE SILVER, HAVING LOST ONE IN BATTLE!!!!!!!
flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Color: Cadmium Red Scent:Wood Smoke There is equal light in darkness, if you but know where to seek it. "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved" Niccolo Macchiavelli[COLOR=red]

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#217 [url]

May 11 11 10:11 PM

I found something else interesting in the Sorceress. When Sophie cried for Gilgamesh he said:

"A girl once cried silver tears for me. She wept for the prince of the land, for me and for the world she was about to destroy."

Now I might be taking this a little too literally, but this sounds like the Original Silver Twin was the one prophecized to destroy the world and the Gold Twin the one to save it. Could this mean Sophie is gonna destroy the world?

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#218 [url]

May 12 11 12:03 AM

Your probably not taking it too literally. Mr. Scott did say that there are NO coincidences in the series. I wonder what turned the original twins against each other.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#219 [url]

May 12 11 12:39 AM

Has it ever been stated that the two fought each other during the Battle of Danu Talis? If i remember correctly, it only ever said that they fought during the battle, never specifically saying against whom. I think they fought each other, but I'm open to the possibility that they didn't.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#220 [url]

May 12 11 12:41 AM

To my knowledge it did say that they fought, i can't find the quote right now though...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help