Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#181 [url]

Feb 24 11 2:35 AM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ February 22, 2011 07:30 pm)
When I was doing some research about Osiris and Isis I found some information on their Grandparents...who were indeed twins. Their names are Shu(dry, parched, withered, the sun) and Tefnut(to spit, moisture, the moon) I wonder if Shu and Tefnut are the Original twins and perhaps Dee's masters. The story I read describes them as "two parts of one soul" which could mean "The two that are one" They are the offspring of Ra.

I wonder since in some of the myths they are considered sun and moon god/goddess's, they too have gold and silver auras. It could explain why Isis and Osiris appear to have gold and silver auras.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#182 [url]

Feb 24 11 3:09 AM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ February 21, 2011 04:50 pm)
What if Sophie and Josh are the original twins. With all this time-traveling, it's possible Sophie and Josh get transported back in time to the Battle and are the ones who fight on the Pyramids.

this has been brought up before. try reading the thread backwards. i also think that they are the original twins.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Feb 24 11 3:45 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ February 24, 2011 02:35 am)
QUOTE (Mandragora @ February 22, 2011 07:30 pm)
When I was doing some research about Osiris and Isis I found some information on their Grandparents...who were indeed twins. Their names are Shu(dry, parched, withered, the sun) and Tefnut(to spit, moisture, the moon) I wonder if Shu and Tefnut are the Original twins and perhaps Dee's masters. The story I read describes them as "two parts of one soul" which could mean "The two that are one" They are the offspring of Ra.

I wonder since in some of the myths they are considered sun and moon god/goddess's, they too have gold and silver auras. It could explain why Isis and Osiris appear to have gold and silver auras.

Really great research!

Michael

Thank you! I really enjoy digging into all of the stories! Even if some of the theories are way off haha it's still fun to learn about them.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#184 [url]

Feb 24 11 5:55 PM

Wow, that is a awesome theory, i've also found two that are a lot alike yours: 'Liza and Mawu' but i didnt find that much about them exept they are also partners, twins,represent the moon and sun (Liza:female:moon:, Mawu:man:sun) and not much more, but they are at least a possible match for the Original Twins
But you're theorie s VERY detailed, there's a very good chance they are 'the' twins in my eyes

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#185 [url]

Feb 24 11 7:35 PM

Thanks, Elycia! flamelssecret/clap3.gif Actually, Utu and Inanna are quite good candidates! Utu is the god of Sun and justice, Inanna is the goddess of warfare and love.

Anyway, I'm still supporting Artemis/Apollo or Helios/Selene.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#187 [url]

Feb 27 11 9:41 AM

There are alot of good ones here, but they could be anything, ive searched and found much more like them: in almost every culture you have those kind of twin sun/moon gold/silver gods, but the ones here are still the ones most likley, ive found Liza and Mawu on that site too Elycia

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#189 [url]

Apr 4 11 1:14 AM

They are definitely, in my opinion, the original twins. Which means they will die. Or the past will change and everything will go KABOOM. But, I just want to bring in the Mayan Hero twins...

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Apr 4 11 2:27 AM

was it ever stated that the twins died during the battle on Danu Talis?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#192 [url]

Apr 8 11 1:24 AM

QUOTE (sontali @ April 05, 2011 08:02 am)
yes but they said it... oddly

they said it oddly? Whatever do you mean =?)

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#195 [url]

Apr 8 11 8:32 PM

perhaps they only fell from power?

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Apr 8 11 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ April 08, 2011 08:32 pm)
perhaps they only fell from power?

that could be one interpretation of it. Mr. Scott has such a way with words and rhetoric that we are never sure what to think of a situation until he comes right out to say it...one of the wondrous things about his writing is that it forces the reader to ponder and work at finding an answer. the only problem is that there are so many good theories that the wait is always a killer!

If failure had no lessons to teach, there would be nothing to be gained of victory.
Aura Colour: light grey
Auric scent: parchment

Magical forte: sorcery

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#197 [url]

Apr 9 11 1:51 AM

But the first archon (I can NEVER remember his name) said he saw them die. he's not one to speak in riddles.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#198 [url]

Apr 9 11 3:22 PM

Cernnunous? sorry still can't spell. I believe he used the words(excuse me, word) Fell. Which could me death, but it could mean tripped, or just lost power.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#199 [url]

Apr 10 11 6:59 AM

Were both wrong. he says "weve met before, I just checked. still, someone has to be happy, and he cant kill off the characters who have been here since the begining except the twins.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Apr 10 11 9:14 AM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ April 10, 2011 06:59 am)
Were both wrong. he says "weve met before, I just checked. still, someone has to be happy, and he cant kill off the characters who have been here since the begining except the twins.

Cernunnos does indeed say to the Twins that he has met them before but it is a mystery to solve later. It is Gilgamesh who says he saw them fall and he goes on the clarify by saying he saw them both die.

And Dr.JohnDee2010 - if, when you say 'He can't kill off characters...' you're referring to Michael then I'm afraid he can kill off whoever he likes! We've already lost Hekate, remember?

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help