Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 25 10 11:29 PM

Tags : :

They've been mentioned but we've yet to put names to them, do you think you know who they are? Are they still alive in some form, or did they perish when Danu Talis fell? What are they do you think, Great Elders, long forgotten mythical creatures, relatives of Abraham?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#2 [url]

Jun 2 10 12:13 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

@(•L•)@ Figured out Marethyu is probably Yama, and he happens to have a twin sister name Yami. And you saw how Marethyu orchestrated EVERYTHING

Could they be the original twins, it would make sense.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#3 [url]

Jun 2 10 12:33 AM

That's an interesting theory, its only a matter of time by the time The Warlock comes out next year or in The Enchantress that we'll learn the identity of the Original Twins.
A lot would also depend if they are humani or of some other race.

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#5 [url]

Jun 4 10 8:11 PM

We know that they were male and female, but I wonder where they too of the sun and moon and whether they were humani or of another race ?

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#6 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:06 PM

QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ June 01, 2010 08:50 pm)
Also Yama and Yami are the son and daughter of a Sun God! And with the help of the Who we have fighured out a possible reason for the hook.
@(•L•)@

the sun god is Aten, and a moon goddess if Diana/Artemis. I wonder if guys will have the gold while females have silver. Joan has silver, and King Tut had gold.

-edit-
i believe Marethyu is an interesting character. Whether he set this up or not. He seems to be working for both sides. He obviously can see the curling strands of time I wonder if he is Kronos.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#7 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:09 PM

I wonder if their always born around the same time?

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#8 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:11 PM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 04, 2010 06:09 pm)
I wonder if their always born around the same time?

no because Tut was 5000 yrs ago, Joan more in france 1400's

-edit-
unless tut had a twin!

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#9 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:16 PM

I didn't mean Joan and Tut directly. But I think The Dark knight said something about them searching the globe if they couldn't find another twin. So it seems like their born in pairs, but not always twins.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#10 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:18 PM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 04, 2010 06:16 pm)
I didn't mean Joan and Tut directly. But I think The Dark knight said something about them searching the globe if they couldn't find another twin. So it seems like their born in pairs, but not always twins.

i see, according to what i think Nick said in book 1 that both auras are very rare. together is almost impossible, yet it's happened many times...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#11 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:22 PM

In Nicholas's dream all the twins look like Josh and Sophie. Maybe it has to do with a long line of the family.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

Jun 4 10 10:26 PM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 04, 2010 06:22 pm)
In Nicholas's dream all the twins look like Josh and Sophie. Maybe it has to do with a long line of the family.

Nick also said something like 'you can't turn back now, you were chosen, you are Sophie are the descendants of gods [chapter ends]'

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#13 [url]

Jun 4 10 11:35 PM

I hate chapters they ruin the flow of things. Now I feel like hitting my head against the wall. And now I have that Ke$ha song stuck in my head. flamelssecret/wall_.gif All these topics are coming up as dead ends. We have to rethink it.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#14 [url]

Jun 5 10 12:17 PM

Anyways ... it's been bandied about so many times on the forums, but now that the Necromancer has come out I think that there might a little more credibility to the "time-travel" theory - what if the Original twins are just Josh and Sophie? It could be their future selves in the past once they've learned Aether (or should I say if they learn Aether). That way, they don't know what's gonna happen until after it happens, sort of like all the pieces of the puzzle falling into place.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 5 10 1:40 PM

the only real reason i don't think that's likely is that they were called descendants of gods and they can't be descended from themselves. Oh wait another reason is how all the people in the first book was surprised the twins of legend were human

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#16 [url]

Jun 5 10 2:31 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 05, 2010 08:17 am)
Anyways ... it's been bandied about so many times on the forums, but now that the Necromancer has come out I think that there might a little more credibility to the "time-travel" theory - what if the Original twins are just Josh and Sophie? It could be their future selves in the past once they've learned Aether (or should I say if they learn Aether). That way, they don't know what's gonna happen until after it happens, sort of like all the pieces of the puzzle falling into place.

that could very much be possible

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 5 10 2:41 PM

I think the original twins are related to Josh and Sophie

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 5 10 2:48 PM

Yes, Nicholas mentioned something about them being descended from the gods...so this must make one of their parents descended from the gods...So do you think that the parent knows?

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#19 [url]

Jun 5 10 2:49 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 05, 2010 10:47 am)
QUOTE (doomspartan @ June 05, 2010 11:40 pm)
the only real reason i don't think that's likely is that they were called descendants of gods and they can't be descended from themselves. Oh wait another reason is how all the people in the first book was surprised the twins of legend were human

You never heard of the.... um, never mind. Point taken... but I think people were more surprised that the twins of legend weren't Next Gen or Elder rather than the fact they were human. I still think that there has to be some time element involved. And maybe, just maybe, it might have something to do with the Archons and their technology. If we cloned, say, a sheep, would the clone not be said to descend from itself? Maybe something like that could have happened with the Archons?

archons don't have aura's although they have their tech. to make up for that

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:09 PM

Archons where`nt they destroyed? Ecept The Horned God?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help