Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 3 11 3:13 AM

I'm sorry, but I have some kind of attraction for monsters hahaha. I mean, look at my banner and I love Areop-Enap

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jun 3 11 9:44 AM

Your banner being Cerumnnos? flamelssecret/idk.gif flamelssecret/idk.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Jun 3 11 4:17 PM

Well that was because she had that pole with one of the Words of Power on it, which are every very powerful. And ahe herself doesn't know of that well.

But I think he has some great power. We may have not seen it in The Warlock, but we may see it the final book

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 3 11 5:27 PM

QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 03, 2011 04:17 pm)
Well that was because she had that pole with one of the Words of Power on it, which are every very powerful. And ahe herself doesn't know of that well.

But I think he has some great power. We may have not seen it in The Warlock, but we may see it the final book

"pole"???
It was some kind of Archon spear of something wasn't it?
But Nereus embodies the sea, and the sea has more power that it lets on. I think he will do something unexpected.

Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Jun 3 11 7:35 PM

QUOTE (Elderbane @ June 03, 2011 05:27 pm)
QUOTE (PakitoLestrange @ June 03, 2011 04:17 pm)

"pole"???
It was some kind of Archon spear of something wasn't it?
But Nereus embodies the sea, and the sea has more power that it lets on. I think he will do something unexpected.

Yes, it was a spear, but I do not think it was Archon.

I think he will do something unexpected too.
That whole "And you... you are as I remember you" won't go unnoticed in The Enchantress

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Jun 3 11 8:19 PM

Nereus is as yet fairly neutral in that We have not seen him angry enough to turn anyone into a puddle ,yet. XD

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 3 11 8:26 PM

I do agree that he is an awesome character and I wonder how powerful he really is. I think that when he is at his angriest he will be most powerful and terrifying.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jun 3 11 9:38 PM

who would he be angry at, though?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 3 11 9:40 PM

Whomever gets in his way. Perenelle got in his way, and he was very, very angry. Also, if he was at the Final Battle, something might get him angry and we will see his power.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Jun 3 11 9:49 PM

Perenelle completely ruined him though!!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jun 3 11 10:13 PM

I thought it was really funny how in the Warlock, he still had the burns that Perenelle gave him. Why doesn't he use his aura to heal himself?

I wonder what kind of magic we will see him do when he gets mad.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Jun 3 11 10:18 PM

Because they were the Words of Power. Remember, no one knows of them (except Dee and his masters)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 3 11 10:27 PM

But I thought Perenelle gave him the burns by melting a metal spike from the wall. She injured him another time with the spearhead with the Words of Power.

Aura Color: Magenta
Aura Scent: Chocolate Raspberry
Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#58 [url]

Jun 4 11 5:18 PM

three i think, and left a nice burn in the center of his forehead flamelssecret/clap3.gif go perry!

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Jun 11 12 11:12 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help