Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 25 10 11:26 PM

Tags : :

The Old Man of the Sea, father of the Nereids and not who you'd want to meet in a dark tunnel under Alcatraz! But Perenelle did just that, and evaded him! Do you think we'll meet him again?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Jun 1 10 4:43 AM

Nereus has to come back. He is still prowling the waters at Alcatraz and the monsters are still locked up. Something has to come of that.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jun 5 10 3:46 PM

I kind of what to see Nerues to come back. I thought his comments were quite funny in the Sorceress.

"No one knew why. He didn't even know why. But there was something about that sight of a soul so powerful that he would not give up fighting until all of his fears and nightmares were dead . . . until every single scream in the night had been muffled and turned into laughter . . . something about that sight struck him as admirable."
-Mordred

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jun 14 10 11:10 PM

I think he was cool but not someone I would wanna meet face to face but he has to come back cause she didn't kill him just yet and I'm scared for Machiavelli and Billy cause if the Old Spider wakes up on the island while their still their ... I feel really sorry for them

Aura: Forest Green
Smell: Spearmint/fresh pines

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 16 10 4:17 AM

In The Sorceress, did Nereus see the Old Spider?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Jun 16 10 12:48 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 15, 2010 11:17 pm)
In The Sorceress, did Nereus see the Old Spider?

I dont think he ever did, the spider went to sleep and then perenelle went off to look for a way off the island, and i think to visit the morrigan, when she came across nereus, so im not sure nereus ever saw the spider.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 16 10 12:49 PM

That could be interesting if they saw each other.
Spider Vs. ... Sea creature?
Haha.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 22 10 4:28 PM

Me neither, i think he will have very small parts but nothing more.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jun 22 10 8:57 PM

It would interesting if he came back...I'd enjoy seeing Perenelle beat him up again...

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

The Will

Sorcerer

#12 [url]

Jun 23 10 12:13 AM

In mythology The Old Spider has spent a lot of time in the ocean. I'm sure it could hold his own in the water.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jul 15 10 12:56 AM

QUOTE (remusflamel @ June 05, 2010 03:46 pm)
I kind of what to see Nerues to come back. I thought his comments were quite funny in the Sorceress.

yeah it was funny he made fun of magicains now a day hes like i dont care if your a sorcerer all i know now adays a magicain is supposed to be a a person that does little tricks for children but he made a mistake perenelle is an actual sorcereres.

which mythology is nereus from i for got

hes from greek hes a titan i think

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jul 15 10 6:34 AM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ June 21, 2010 08:13 am)
As much as I want to see nereus come back, I'm really not thinking he will.

I agree. He just doesn't seem that important. Just kind of someone to make Perenelle's escape more exiting I guess. flamelssecret/idk.gif

But I probably shouldn't be thinking so poorly when this is Michael Scott we're talking about.

user posted image
Kitties are the BEST! <3

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jul 25 10 7:15 PM

I think now that Perenelle has escaped, he will be punished, along with the sphinx, by the Dark Elders.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Aug 6 10 12:08 AM

Nerues has the ability to shapeshift in mythology

*Image removed by admin COC size violation

"Isis the greatest goddess of all"
Aura color:blue
when calm, orange when angry Aura scent: When blue lime, when orange fire
ElderMaster: Isis Elemental Magics : Earth and water
Magics: necromancy (I was taught by osiris himself) intagibility

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 9 10 7:41 PM

I have a feeling Nereus might not play a huge role, but he might try to redeem himself and kill Perenelle. Although, remember, technically he was not working for the Dark Elders. He's a mercenary, and they aren't punished if they don't do their job right...

user posted image
"Fairness doesn't mean everyone gets the same, it means everyone gets what they need." -Julius Kane (The Red Pyramid, Rick Riordan)
Aurum est potestas-- Gold is Power!! Aura Color - Mahogany Aura scent - Melting Cheese

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Aug 13 10 2:28 PM

Nereus is the son of Gaia and Pontus. Then Gaia gave birth to the 12 Titans with Uranus. Cronus is one of the 12 Titans and with Rhea, he gave birth to Hades, Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Hestia and Demeter. Zeus and Hera had 4 children: Hephaestus (Vulcan), Ares (Mars), Hebe and Eileithyia. So Nereus is something like Mars Ultor's half grandfather, if that makes any sense.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Aug 15 10 1:56 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler poilcy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help