Remove this ad

#21 [url]

May 25 10 2:51 PM

Congrats to everyone that has helped make Flamel's Immortal Portal a success, and congrats on the official status...it is very much deserved.

Kaeglin Isowen...House of Ravenclaw...Sindarin Drow...Mithril Knights...
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 25 10 3:23 PM

Who knew that an 8 letter word could carry sooo much weight and honor...

OFFICIAL

That changes alot of things and I am super excited for the mods and members of this forum. This only means better things to come!

Thanks to Zephire and the rest of the "behind the scenes" people to keep this place up and running with such percision!

And of course thanks to Mr. Scott, whom without, we would not have or need a forum to talk about these awesome books!

user posted image

Aura Color: Amaranth
Aura Scent: Freshly Broken Pomegranate

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

May 25 10 3:44 PM

Thank you Mr Scott for these wonderful books!! =) I look forward to that it goes out home.

user posted image
Aura couleur: Green...... Aura Odeur:Eucalyptus Magie : Terre & Vent

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

May 25 10 7:02 PM

A big THANK YOU to EVERYONE for making this happen! We are NUMÉRO UNO! Thanks to the fans, mods and Michael! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
Time to celebrate! flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 25 10 9:01 PM

This is cool, where OFFICIAL YAY flamelssecret/clap3.gif

A big schout out to Micheal and the mod team, You guy's rule flamelssecret/bow.gif

To bad the the order of the Necromancer from USA to The Nederlands is due, that means i have to wait maby a few week or a months before i can read the Necromancer flamelssecret/crying.gif

Aura colour ~ Bright Red Aura Scent~ Wet Dog Elemental Magic ~ Water
Hogwarts House ~ Gryffindor, Glory To The Brave
Weapon Of Choice ~ My Bass Guitar

"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#26 [url]

May 30 10 2:06 PM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Here you go, a really big thanks to the team and Michael!!!! Really enjoying in, and love it that there comes another series (didn't know that yet...)

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#29 [url]

Jun 8 10 7:56 PM

I know I am late to this since, i stayed away from the site till I received my book as a birthday present from my Girlfriend, but thank you to Michael Zeph and all of the mods for your dedication to us over the years. It is so appreciated that we fanatics have a place to effervesce with giddiness at the series created and the one soon to be. Also Earthlords cannot come out soon enough. Oh and Mr Scott Symphony X is recording a new album.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jun 8 10 9:36 PM

QUOTE (Ptolemy @ June 08, 2010 08:56 pm)
I know I am late to this since, i stayed away from the site till I received my book as a birthday present from my Girlfriend, but thank you to Michael Zeph and all of the mods for your dedication to us over the years. It is so appreciated that we fanatics have a place to effervesce with giddiness at the series created and the one soon to be. Also Earthlords cannot come out soon enough. Oh and Mr Scott Symphony X is recording a new album.

Thank you Ptolemy! flamelssecret/bow.gif It's nice to see you back with us! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Ptolemy

Apprentice

#31 [url]

Jun 9 10 12:02 PM

I know the busier I get with my union business the more I miss. But I am still here and still will be when Earthlords comes out. And cannot wait to see if Mr. Scott comes back to Minn this year.

user posted image

Aura colour:Dark Red..........Aura scent: AppleCinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jun 9 10 8:03 PM

flamelssecret/clap3.gif It was my B-day on the 26th May so my dad brough me necromancer for my b-day pressie !!!!
Well Done to the Flamels Immortal Portal for becoming the offical site flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Aura colour: Blue Aura Scent: Tulips
Girl
Lives in the UK 

Quote    Reply   

Eon

Spellcaster

#33 [url]

Jun 12 10 3:22 PM

Why is necromancer not on sale in Ireland and uk yet??!!!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

Aura:Ocean Green
Scent:A Turf Fire

user posted image
Níl aon saoí gan locht - No wiseman is without fault

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 25 10 1:02 PM

QUOTE (Eo610 @ June 12, 2010 03:22 pm)
Why is necromancer not on sale in Ireland and uk yet??!!!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif

It's gonna be published here on August 5th.

I heard it was delayed because the publisher wanted to change the cover, but I'm not sure if that is the only reason so don't quote me on that.

Patience! We will get it soon!

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#35 [url]

Jun 25 10 4:24 PM

QUOTE (chaoskitten @ June 25, 2010 02:02 pm)
QUOTE (Eo610 @ June 12, 2010 03:22 pm)
Why is necromancer not on sale in Ireland and uk yet??!!!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif  flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif  flamelssecret/crazy.gif

It's gonna be published here on August 5th.

I heard it was delayed because the publisher wanted to change the cover, but I'm not sure if that is the only reason so don't quote me on that.

Patience! We will get it soon!

Yes, the covers change is indeed the reason for the release delay, I have posted 3 of the 4 new covers here on the forum for you to see.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Jun 26 10 8:27 PM

Thanks Zeph!

Aura colour: Dark Red...... Aura scent: Spearmint...... Elements: fire and earth
I am a petite humani of the female variety.
Tremble before me and my black petticoated skirts! Haha! *cue crack of thunder and spooky music*

"Men believe only what they want to believe, even when all the evidence points to the contrary" - Tien tZo (Demon's Law: Tales of the Bard)

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 28 10 9:18 PM

Will there be new cover editions in America?

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Jun 29 10 1:57 PM

QUOTE (Sorcerer27 @ June 28, 2010 10:18 pm)
Will there be new cover editions in America?

At the moment the only countries that we are aware of as having the new covers are England and Ireland.

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jul 8 10 2:22 AM

Thanks for making the forum! And I never knew there was going to be a series Earthlords till today! Thanks Michael Scott for having the great idea to write these books and thank to who made the forum.

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Jul 17 10 11:09 AM

Wow! Congratulations to all the mods and everyone else who made this happen, and thank you Mr Scott!

And I'm sorry, but I have to say this: 2013? But the world would have ended by then!!!!

[ Wow talk about late replies... ]

Avatar made by the wonderful Memmyrawr on Deviantart!

Link removed - NOT an approved link ~ hitmanjls

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help