Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 2 10 11:23 PM

I just bookmarked the page so I always have it.

Flamel grinned. "Just time for some breakfast" "Great. I'm famished," Scatty said. "I could eat a horse. If I weren't a vegetarian...and liked horse, of course."

Aura Color:Bright Red Aura Smell:Rose Elements:Fire

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Jun 3 10 10:08 AM

QUOTE (rodbriones @ June 02, 2010 03:16 pm)
so sad. i didn't read it.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Oh Rod we're very sorry that you didn't get to read it, we kept it open as long as we possibly could!

Vanilla, sorry but bookmarking the page won't make any difference as we've removed it from our server.

#23 [url]

Jun 21 10 2:25 AM

OMG, you know you should post these NEW things on the OFFICIAL website so people who havent seen it here could see it there. Because there are a lot of fourums, for a new member like me, it's like a labryinth, that you have to find your way out of, but you keep finding out things along the way.
*confused* flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

PS, because I didnt know about it I didnt get to read it. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Jun 21 10 12:47 PM

QUOTE (inkheart @ June 20, 2010 09:25 pm)
OMG, you know you should post these NEW things on the OFFICIAL website so people who havent seen it here could see it there. Because there are a lot of fourums, for a new member like me, it's like a labryinth, that you have to find your way out of, but you keep finding out things along the way.
*confused* flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

PS, because I didnt know about it I didnt get to read it. flamelssecret/crying.gif

There was a news story on The Portal (the official website) announcing the return and extension of the story, if you go to the news archive you can see the post. It was also advertised on twitter and facebook many times. Im very sorry you missed it but it was mentioned on many outlets.

#25 [url]

Jun 21 10 5:26 PM

ok, from now on, I'll keep a better lookout, thanks

Remove this ad

#26 [url]

Jul 23 10 8:15 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Spellcaster

#27 [url]

Nov 7 10 3:17 PM

Aw, I missed it! I read almost all the pages of the forum, but I did not see this.

Aura Colour: Blue
Scent:Lilies

user posted image

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

Nov 7 10 8:55 PM

QUOTE (Blue_Rose @ November 07, 2010 04:17 pm)
Aw, I missed it! I read almost all the pages of the forum, but I did not see this.

You have only missed it being freely available from the Portal. The story is now available to buy in ebook format from online book retailers.

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Apr 11 12 11:59 PM

**This thread has now closed to prevent spoilers from The Enchantress**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help