Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 23 10 7:47 PM

Tags : :

Hi guys,
I know we have a lot of new members that are still finding their forum feet and are anxious to read the exclusive short story that Michael has written, so here's how you register to read it. Also, Michael has been extremely generous and granted us an extra week with the story to give you all a chance to register and read it before it disappears back into the Shadowrealms!

To register you need to go to this link: :Registration Page:

When you get there you need to enter your Forum member name and the email address that you registered on this forum with. They must match exactly or the registration database will deny your registration so please make sure you enter them correctly!

When you've done that, one of our Admin team will approve you as soon as we can, please bear in mind that we're not online 24 hours a day though, so you may have a little while to wait!

Check back on the Registration link often, when you've been approved you'll be able to view the story. Please remember, this is a special treat and do not attempt to copy or reproduce the story in any way, shape or form (printed or otherwise) or on any other website as that would be a copyright violation of Michael's work and of the most severe kind, meaning he'd be very unlikely to do anything like that for us ever again.

If you need any help at all please PM me, Hitman, Godsryche, Lunaaquavirgo or Spacecadet (whichever of us is online will be the quickest way to sort your problem out for you) if none of us are online at the time you need help please send me a PM and i'll help you as soon as I can.

Enjoy the story, welcome to the forum, we look forward to reading your thoughts and theories!
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#1 [url]

May 23 10 8:00 PM

That's great!! Thanks again Mr.Scott!! flamelssecret/bow.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

#2 [url]

May 23 10 11:54 PM

Every time I read this I get something new out of it. Probably because I devoured it the first time and now I can go back over it more slowly.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#3 [url]

May 24 10 10:18 AM

It. Was. Amazing.

Edit: It. Is. Still. Amazing.

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

#4 [url]

May 24 10 11:36 AM

love it
even if that really happened, because it is good for a story

fire is the way of life, water is the soul, air is your heart, and earth where you live in

Aura: yellow
Scent: caramel
Elemental: Fire, earth

Calliope

Sorcerer

#6 [url]

May 24 10 12:23 PM

Hey... I wonder who she was.... probably doesn't really matter. Totally awesome story though.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

#9 [url]

May 25 10 7:13 AM

Amazing, glad I got to read it this time around.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

#10 [url]

May 26 10 2:18 PM

The title had me worried at first, but this was really good. Awesome work, Mr. Scott. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 26 10 8:36 PM

QUOTE (SableIris1721 @ May 26, 2010 09:18 am)
The title had me worried at first, but this was really good. Awesome work, Mr. Scott. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Me too. But I knew about the story before I had read any of the books and when I read the second book, I realized I was (thankfully) wrong.

Aura Color: Cloud Grey
Aura Scent: Pine
Element: Water & Air

#12 [url]

May 27 10 10:09 PM

awesome story...glad i read it flamelssecret/clap3.gif
i love the details on scatty
it makes her sound all the more intimidating and fearsome

user posted image
Aura: Jade
Scent: ocean
"He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the universe. And, he's wonderful." ~Doctor Who

#13 [url]

May 28 10 4:39 PM

It is a great story and peak into one of our favorite characters. I also have to say how much I enjoyed the graphics...I felt like I really was reading someone's journal. It added to the story and creating the setting for how and when this particular story was chronicled.

Thanks so much for sharing this story Mr Scott.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

#15 [url]

May 30 10 4:55 AM

QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ May 29, 2010 09:39 pm)
I loved it! When did Michael make this?
@(•L•)@

It was first posted around Christmas so I think maybe 3-5 months before that, or it could have just been around since the beginning, but never gotten the time to share it.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

#16 [url]

May 31 10 8:10 PM

Wonderful story! I LOVE alternate histories and this one definitely fit the bill!

"The line between confidence and arrogance is very fine... And the line between arrogance and stupidity is even finer." - Nicholas Flamel, The Sorceress {The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel} by Michael Scott, Page 16

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

May 31 10 10:19 PM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ May 30, 2010 05:55 am)
QUOTE (@(•L•)@ @ May 29, 2010 09:39 pm)
I loved it! When did Michael make this?
@(•L•)@

It was first posted around Christmas so I think maybe 3-5 months before that, or it could have just been around since the beginning, but never gotten the time to share it.

Michael wrote the story just prior to Christmas last year

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Jun 1 10 9:23 AM

A quick but important reminder for you all! It's June 1st now, which means the access to the short story "The Death of Joan of Arc" will close today.. you will no longer be able to read it nor can we guarantee that it will ever be available again, so if you have registered and not read it yet, or not registered.. you need to be quick!

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Jun 2 10 11:40 AM

The Death of Joan is no longer available. I hope you all got a chance to read it!!

Thanks again Michael for this special, exclusive, opportunity!

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#20 [url]

Jun 2 10 2:16 PM

so sad. i didn't read it.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

AURA: Cobalt mixed aura
SCENT: Ocean Breeze
ELEMENT: Aether

user posted image

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help