Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 9 10 5:05 AM

Tags : :

There was some discussion in one of the other threads on how the Elders and Next Generation Elders could be related and I offered to put up this thread to discuss those possible links.
We know that the Witch of Endor is Scathach's grandmother and that Mars is Bastet's brother for starters, and there are more!. Who else could be related do you think, and how?
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 9 10 5:29 AM

Well, staying on this family tree, we know that Dora and Mars are/were married and had twins Remus and Romulus.
We also know that Prometheus is Scatty and Aoife's uncle.
Somehow Dora considered Hekate "family" ... has anyone figured out that connection ... flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Elena

Immortal

#2 [url]

May 9 10 5:42 AM

Do we know for sure that Remus and Romulus were their kids?

The Morrigan is Hekate's and Bastet's niece..So she is Mar's niece as well (from Bastet)..that makes Dora her aunt right? 0.o

And I think Hekate and Bastet are sister.. *is lost* So that means Dora is married to Hekate's brother..that makes her..family.

this is confusing........... flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif flamelssecret/faint.gif flamelssecret/crazy.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

#3 [url]

May 9 10 6:05 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ May 09, 2010 05:42 am)
Do we know for sure that Remus and Romulus were their kids?

Yes, we know for sure. Mars talks of it on page 421 (US version) of The Magician ... "Romulus, my younger boy, said that too. He swore to me that he loved his brother, Remus. And then he killed him."

user posted image

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#4 [url]

May 9 10 11:04 AM

Elena, I'm pretty confused about Hekate's relation with Bastet. The Cat goddess did call her 'sister' in the Alchemyst, but what confuses me is that Elders honor blood relations I don't think Bastet would want to kill a biological sister. Also Endor was bent on avenging Hekate's death and I don't think she would care that much if they were only sisters through marriage, so I'm assuming that Hekate and The Witch are related by blood.

Lucothea, I think what Elena meant to say was, we're not quite sure if Romulus and Remus are The Witch of Endor's children with Mars. And I agree, they may be Mars' kids but are they the Witch's sons as well?

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

#5 [url]

May 9 10 5:30 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ May 09, 2010 11:04 am)
Lucothea, I think what Elena meant to say was, we're not quite sure if Romulus and Remus are The Witch of Endor's children with Mars. And I agree, they may be Mars' kids but are they the Witch's sons as well?

Never thought of that ... I guess I just assumed Dora was their mother since that was pre-Ultor. The book says the Witch of Endor had once loved Mars ... but that had been a long time ago, before he had changed, before he had become known as Mars Ultor. The Avenger.
When he speaks with Josh, his eyes change from red to blue and he says he had twin boys a long time ago and makes it sound like he is referencing a time when he was happy.

user posted image

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#6 [url]

May 18 10 7:19 AM

I don't think that confirms Romulus and Remus' parentage though, but it is a fair point. I also presented that theory once, probably why Mars became The Avenger.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

#7 [url]

May 23 10 2:46 AM

Areop-Enop said that Dees Elder could not be a Great Elder because none off them survived the fall of Danu-Talis
BUT,
when Nerseus was talking to Perenelle and said something like "A Great Elder told me an old debt would be wiped clean if i came hear with my daughters"
SO,
This means that there are at least 1 Great Elder left, but if their so great, than im guessing they are really hard to kill and that they are not dead but hiding!

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

May 23 10 3:05 AM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 23, 2010 03:46 am)
Areop-Enop said that Dees Elder could not be a Great Elder because none off them survived the fall of Danu-Talis
BUT,
when Nerseus was talking to Perenelle and said something like "A Great Elder told me an old debt would be wiped clean if i came hear with my daughters"
SO,
This means that there are at least 1 Great Elder left, but if their so great, than im guessing they are really hard to kill and that they are not dead but hiding!

Bastet was at least one survivor of the fall of Danu Talis, she fled to Egypt after the flood.

#10 [url]

May 23 10 1:19 PM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 23, 2010 12:48 pm)
Since Bastet fled to Egypt, do you think that maybe she and Machiavilis Elder knew each other?

Bastet and Machiavelli's Elder did know each other. we know that:

QUOTE:

"bastet was there."
Machiavelli kept his face impassive; he depised the cat-headed goddess but knew she was close to his Elder Master. -The Sorceress

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 23 10 5:38 PM

Great find Sca_thach_Fan! Wow, It's hard to imagine Bastet close to anyone. Maybe we'll be introduced to a new side of her in The Necromancer that comes out in the US in TWO DAYS!!! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

#13 [url]

Jun 6 10 2:13 PM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ May 23, 2010 01:19 pm)
Since Bastet fled to Egypt, do you think that maybe she and Machiavilis Elder knew each other?

QUOTE:

"bastet was there."
Machiavelli kept his face impassive; he depised the cat-headed goddess but knew she was close to his Elder Master. -The Sorceress

Bastet close to Machiavelli`s Elder - Elder Of Machiavelli = Relative of Bastet?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Sorcerer

#14 [url]

Jun 6 10 2:55 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 06, 2010 10:13 am)
QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ May 23, 2010 01:19 pm)

QUOTE:

"bastet was there."

Bastet close to Machiavelli`s Elder - Elder Of Machiavelli = Relative of Bastet?

most elders are inter related. If i'm not mistaken Mars is Scatty's grandfather by marriage

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

#15 [url]

Jun 6 10 3:27 PM

Mars = Horus
Horus = Bastet`s brother
Bastet is not married to one of scatty`s family.. as far as I know

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water

Niccolo Machiavelli

The Will

Sorcerer

#16 [url]

Jun 6 10 6:15 PM

Yeah she's not, but they are related by a confusing family tree. Too many elders.

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

#17 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:31 PM

Mabye Mr. Scott can make a Family Tree of all the Elders and Next Generation...

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:04 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 07, 2010 09:31 am)

I think that would take all the fun out of the discussion if we were just told all the relationships.

#19 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:12 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 07, 2010 03:04 pm)
QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 07, 2010 09:31 am)

I think that would take all the fun out of the discussion if we were just told all the relationships.

That is a good point.. and we like to discuss

user posted image

Niccolo Machiavelli

#20 [url]

Aug 5 10 9:32 PM

in one way or another all elders and next generation are related to each other kind of like how all of us (humans) are related distantly

aura color: white
aura scent: fresh air
element: air

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help