Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Oct 22 10 10:11 PM

So my name is Asaika and i'm a big fan of the series. I just read The Necromancer a couple weeks ago and i can't wait for the Warlock. My favorite characters are Perenelle and Machiavelli and the Magician is my fav. out of the series.

Aura Color:Princeton Orange
Scent:Cinnamon

"Cowards die many times before their actual deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once"- William Shakespeare

Aura Color:Azure
Scent:Pine and Cinnamon
Elements Mastered: Water and Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#163 [url]

Nov 7 10 6:14 PM

flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I am so happy I found a fan forum for your books Mr. Scott! I just want to say that I absolutely am in <3 with your series! I can't put them down. I especially love Saint-Germain and Joan of Arc. All your characters have me searching for the real life ones (not that I don't believe that they're real). THANK YOU MICHAEL SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I<3 your books Micahel Scott! I cannot wait for WARLOCK to come out! Me and my friends are waiting super excited for it! We might as well start a book club for you at our school in our grade because so many of us have read your series!
Personally i still need to finish the Necromancer though. YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO WRITE MY OWN LITTLE BOOKS

**As per the COC, outsize, coloured and different font text is not permitted in this thread. Please refrain from double posting and use the 'Edit' button instead. Please read the COC and familiarise yourself with the forum rules. Zephfire**

Quote    Reply   

#164 [url]

Nov 15 10 1:46 PM

hi michael scott im joey ,, you made me addict on your books... but its too long to wait for the warlock and im so excited to read it... hope you can make it faster on next 2 books... ,,, anyways im just new here... hope to hear a response from you...

Please refrain from typing in "text talk"! Thanks ~hitmajls

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Dec 28 10 11:03 PM

YEAH THANKS EVERYONE! ROCKON! can't wait to have somone to talk to about the books. my friends are being sticks in the mud about it and I told them they were better then HP. Believed I was not.

user posted image
Cthulhu fhtagn
Aura: Octopus Ink Pink
Scent: Vetivert

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

Jan 19 11 2:10 AM

OMG flamelssecret/hyper_.gif i am so glad that i just randomly found this series in a airport in flordia or was it Georgia i cant remeber but this series is amazing and i wasnt evena big reader until i started this series and im so flamelssecret/hyper_.gif to get the Necromancer almost done with the Sorceress YEA YEA flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura:[/b] Dark Navy Blue Scent: A Five Star Kitchen
Skill: Alchemy
Elements: Time Training

Quote    Reply   

#167 [url]

Jan 27 11 9:39 PM

Hey everybody! I am SOO glad to be appart of the forum. I LOVE the series and

greatly

anticipate "The Warlock". Anyone know when it will come out? I am a hardcore fan

and my bff reads the books with me. WE WANT MORE!!!!
flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Quote    Reply   

#168 [url]

Jan 27 11 9:42 PM

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif to the forums, Dillila199935. "Warlock" will be released on my birthday: May 24, 2011. What a present, huh?

Nosce Te Ipsum/Know Thyself - One joy shatters a hundred griefs.
The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present. - Niccolo Machiavelli
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die. - H.P. Lovecraft
A prince never lacks legitimate reasons to break his promise. - Niccolo Machiavelli
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#169 [url]

Feb 6 11 9:02 PM

flamelssecret/hyper_.gif your my hero want to write a book but dont have ability or determentation to you truly inspire me flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

also i use torcleader for all stuff because the torc clans are awesome espicially the were boar and the ratchets

flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Fire Orange Aura Scent:Cayenne Elements: Fire Air Water Specialtys: Alchemy, Sorcerry and imaginatourie

Quote    Reply   

#170 [url]

Feb 17 11 9:41 PM

Hello Mr. Scott.
Your books are amazing and it's well received here in Indonesia. It's nice to join a forum which is visited regularly by the author, not to mention priveleges given for the members. Thank you for writing a great series, and to keep in touch with your readers.

I also want to give applause for Zeph and team for this clean forum. Many forums (Indonesian and international) I've visited are complicated and full of "trash" posts. It's rare to see a forum this well managed. It's giving a good place to have a smart discussion.

user posted image
| Aura : Deep Brown | Odor : Sandalwood | Magic : Earth | Weapon : Axe |

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 [url]

Mar 5 11 6:30 AM

hey michael I love your books i would really like to learn about the fifth element aether and what it does

I have edited out the attempt at coloured text you made in this post as members are not allowed to use coloured text outside of the birthday thread. Coloured text is reserved for Mods and Admins to use to highlight our notes to you - like here! Thank you.

Aura Colour= Blue
Aura Sent= Blueberries
Favourite Element= Water and fire

Quote    Reply   

#172 [url]

Mar 5 11 2:46 PM

Thank you so much for participating in this forum, Mr. Scott. It means a lot to me, I know, as a reader and fan. I love knowing that you keep informed on your fan's thoughts. Thanks again!

And hello everyone! I can't wait to talk about these books!

willshakespeare-immortalbard

user posted image
"And you know I never listen to you anyway." ~Will S, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#173 [url]

Mar 8 11 2:15 PM

When I was lurking and in this forum, I thought this is just for fans but when I saw a green font color text with Michael at the end of the post, I got curious and saw his picture and name and I was like "*removed*!!! Seriously?" I get excited and register quickly, oh Mr. Scott I really admire you!

You have triggered the auto-censor, in the future please try to keep your posts family-friendly. Thanks! ~Elena

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#174 [url]

Mar 10 11 12:32 PM

We all do, Batangyagit
So youve come to the right place!

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#176 [url]

Mar 22 11 8:49 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ March 10, 2011 12:54 pm)
Yes indeed! Mr. Scott is perhaps the most fan-friendly author in the world! Other authors won't immerse themselves to fans as much as Mr. Scott does.

i couldn't have said it better myself. but yes, Michael is very indulgent to his fans compared to other authors. we also get specials and members only exclusives in the forums, so watch out! you might miss one!

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#177 [url]

Apr 24 11 6:57 PM

Actually ,... my mom reads the series too...And when I said I joined this forum and that it's a lot of fun and info and especially that even mr Scott hismself is an active member she wanted to join too and I was like "Nohohoo, Please don't! that would be so akward flamelssecret/crying.gif ''
I shouldn't have said mr Scott is a member, because now, for all I know, she could be one of you in disguise

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#178 [url]

Apr 24 11 8:57 PM

QUOTE (Petruk @ February 17, 2011 10:41 pm)

I also want to give applause for Zeph and team for this clean forum. Many forums (Indonesian and international) I've visited are complicated and full of "trash" posts. It's rare to see a forum this well managed. It's giving a good place to have a smart discussion.

You are most welcome here Petruk and thank you very much for your nice compliment, I am very lucky to have a great team with me to help keep the forum a happy, safe and spam free place for you all to enjoy talking about the series!

Quote    Reply   

#179 [url]

May 5 11 11:17 PM

Mr. scott is my favorite author
Do you know of any of his other books?

Color: Cadmium Red Scent:Wood Smoke There is equal light in darkness, if you but know where to seek it. "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved" Niccolo Macchiavelli[COLOR=red]

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#180 [url]

May 6 11 1:47 AM

QUOTE (Darknessguardian @ May 05, 2011 05:17 pm)
Mr. scott is my favorite author
Do you know of any of his other books?

a lot of his other works are listed in This Thread

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help