Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Mar 13 09 2:01 PM

I don't really understand what we talk about in this forum.Do we just say hello?

"People only think about what they need,never about what they are needed for"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Mar 14 09 3:11 PM

I love the covers of the German version which came out in mexico are different but are also excellent and perfectly complements the story
Now I have a question for Mr. Scott, has he planned a visit to Mexico or Latin America? Believe me that there are many of us who would be glad to meet you and learn more of his work flamelssecret/Agreed.gif

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Mar 16 09 11:31 AM

Yes, I think it would be a fun idea,but mr.Scott made his first tour in the USA because the book was made to only come out in the USA, but it was so GOOD that it was also published in other countries.I think we can't expect of mr.Scott that he would make a tour in other countries because he's been already on tour for a year or something.

"People only think about what they need,never about what they are needed for"

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Mar 18 09 7:03 PM

QUOTE (runefire @ March 16, 2009 11:31 am)
Yes, I think it would be a fun idea,but mr.Scott made his first tour in the USA because the book was made to only come out in the USA, but it was so GOOD that it was also published in other countries.I think we can't expect of mr.Scott that he would make a tour in other countries because he's been already on tour for a year or something.

The series is now published in 36 (or maybe 37) countries. I believe that ultimately I will get to visit all the countries who have published a book in the series.

I'm looking forward to it. It is one of the great benefits of writing.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Mar 18 09 7:11 PM

Excellent news!
*waiting patiently for the date and location of the Canada visit!*

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Apr 20 09 2:34 PM

Dear Mr. Scott,

Thank you for writing . I love your Flamels books and looking forward for the next books.

By the way, I read that the next book, The Sorcerrer will be out in June, is it world wide or only In USA?... I mean, I live in Indonesia, will I get the book in Indonesian language also in June or I will have to wait a little longer?

I googled each and every character on your books, and I think it is amazing to collaborate all the characters in one story!!

I hope you find no obstacles finishing the series flamelssecret/pray.gif because I can't wait to read all the books!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Apr 26 09 3:56 AM

I really can't believe i'm writing this to Mr Scott and he will read it!!!! This is the reason i entered this forum, just THANK YOU for such amazing books, i read The Alchemyst and The Magician this summer (January) and they really caught me.. I love fantasy books and especially the ones that can take you to a completely different world... your books do that but it is "our world" which becomes completely different! congratulations and my best wishes ^^

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Apr 26 09 6:44 PM

QUOTE (Paolis @ April 26, 2009 03:56 am)
I really can't believe i'm writing this to Mr Scott and he will read it!!!! This is the reason i entered this forum, just THANK YOU for such amazing books, i read The Alchemyst and The Magician this summer (January) and they really caught me.. I love fantasy books and especially the ones that can take you to a completely different world... your books do that but it is "our world" which becomes completely different! congratulations and my best wishes ^^
Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#53 [url]

Apr 27 09 8:30 PM

QUOTE (oethie @ April 20, 2009 03:34 pm)
Dear Mr. Scott,

Thank you for writing . I love your Flamels books and looking forward for the next books.

By the way, I read that the next book, The Sorceress will be out in June, is it world wide or only In USA?... I mean, I live in Indonesia, will I get the book in Indonesian language also in June or I will have to wait a little longer?

I googled each and every character on your books, and I think it is amazing to collaborate all the characters in one story!!

I hope you find no obstacles finishing the series flamelssecret/pray.gif because I can't wait to read all the books!

Oethie, I can answer some of your questions. The Sorceress comes out in the USA on May 26th, in Australia on June 1st and in the UK on June 25th.
I will try to get an answer for you on the Indonesian release date!

Quote    Reply   

Apprentice

#54 [url]

May 3 09 12:34 AM

Hi Mr. Scott I'm May and my reason to have read your book ( The alchemyst) is because of the birth of Nicholas, when I read the back I saw it was SEPTEMBER 28 and the same day and month (but not the year of course) when my big brother was born. i love the summary at the back of the book.

my brother also knows all about Dr. John Dee so he told me stories about him. I love your books! wub.gif

now I can't wait for the SORCERESS flamelssecret/hourglass.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Learn how to Die in Yourself. Dying to Yourself for the sake of others.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

May 3 09 1:42 PM

I think youre awesome! If I met you I might EXPLODE! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

"I used to tell my troops that if they could still feel pain? They were alive." Joan of Arc, The Sorceress.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

May 3 09 2:45 PM

I bought The Alchemyst on a lark, looking for something good to read while my husband and boys went to a Nascar race that weekend in June 2007. I've been hooked ever since. I love your work and I've introduced book one to 56 new enthusiasts and book 2 to 19. Most of them are so into it that they are constantly asking me about the movie for The Alchemyst.

I know I've read the book has been optioned, and is currently in the pre-production stage... Is there anymore information that I can pass along???

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

May 9 09 7:14 PM

Hi Mr. Scott

First of all: thank you for writing these amazing and wonderful and thrilling books which gives you the feeling of ice being put down your back and at the same time makes you bite your hand for not laughing out loud and tells you about one situation from a lot of different characters angle! I think that it's impressing how you have been every place you are writing about, and I can't imagine how much work you must have put into these books! As you say, a small thing in book 2 can change a tremendous thing in book 5. Waow... I'm stunned! I hope you read this, and all the other messages you get from all your fans, 'cause you deserve it!

Looking forward to The Sorcerres!

If you get the time, I would like to know if you know (getting difficult now ) when or if you visit Scandinavia, or, maybe, Denmark? I live in Denmark, and it would be a privilege to meet you!

With hoping, Emilie

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 5 09 1:08 PM

Excellent Mr. Scott. Truly amazing.
They way you have planned out this series is just spectacular.
The Sorceress is just spectacular.
Also I have a quick question; I just looked at the german covers for the first two books. They were awsome. Any chance of seeing a Sorceress version?

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Jun 5 09 1:53 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ April 27, 2009 08:30 pm)
QUOTE (oethie @ April 20, 2009 03:34 pm)
Dear Mr. Scott,

By the way, I read that the next book, The Sorceress will be out in June, is it world wide or only In USA?... I mean, I live in Indonesia, will I get the book in Indonesian language also in June or I will have to wait a little longer?

I hope you find no obstacles finishing the series  flamelssecret/pray.gif  because I can't wait to read all the books!

Oethie, I can answer some of your questions. The Sorceress comes out in the USA on May 26th, in Australia on June 1st and in the UK on June 25th.
I will try to get an answer for you on the Indonesian release date!

The English version is already out in Australia so I guess we can read it at some point this month

I hope Mr. Scott can visit Indonesia soon! flamelssecret/pray.gif

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Jun 5 09 7:35 PM

QUOTE (budgge @ June 05, 2009 01:08 pm)
Excellent Mr. Scott. Truly amazing.
They way you have planned out this series is just spectacular.
The Sorceress is just spectacular.
Also I have a quick question; I just looked at the german covers for the first two books. They were awsome. Any chance of seeing a Sorceress version?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help