Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#201 [url]

Apr 26 12 2:15 AM

QUOTE (OneDoesNotSimply @ April 25, 2012 09:05 pm)
Hey Michael! I have been a big fan for a short amount of time only since halfway through last semester really, but I instantly fell in love with the flamel series!!!! I was wondering if you were planning on making a movie and if so(And I know this is just me being a huge dreamer) i wanted to be in it or find out audition details! My name is Kristian Torres, 14 year old, great actor and live in Greensboro North Carolina, United States. and I would be so happy if you would reply to me and let me know.

Welcome to the forum. There is a movie in the works in its very early stages. If you are looking for movie news I recommend checking out the film threads

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 [url]

Jun 6 12 3:00 AM

Hello there Mr. Scott!
I just read the Warlock. It's awesome to say the least, kept me guessing up to the very end. I almost ran to get the Enchantress from my bedroom but realized I don't have it yet!
No offense, but you leave off at the most inopportune times!
I do have a question: Why did Nicholas choose the smell of mint for his aura, and what smell does Perenelle have for her aura?
Thanks!
I can't wait to get the Enchantress! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Aura: Electric Blue
Scent: Rain
Element: Aether
The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity, but not in that order.

Quote    Reply   

#203 [url]

Jun 22 12 5:05 PM

Hello Mr. Scott. Your books are amazing. I just finished the Enchantress and i don't even have the words to describe how good it was. Especially the Josh part. I know the movies are in their Pre-production phase and i also read somewhere that you will be there along with the director to direct the movie so i was just gonna ask you to make sure these books have an excellent movie to go along with them. And again, thank you so much for these fantastic books.

ReservePsychiatris: Perenelle doesn't have a scent.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Virginia Dare”

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#205 [url]

Jul 25 12 11:26 PM

Michael Scott,
Hi! I LOVE all six of your books! They are my favorite books in the world!!! Thank you for making this website for questions, and writing all of the books!!! I am so happy that you are making a movie!!! Yeah!!!

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#206 [url]

Jul 25 12 11:36 PM

Hello, Mr. Scott. I have been a member for a month or so, and I love your books, and it is amazing that now there is a forum for them and that a movie is coming out. The Secrets series is amazing, by far the best I have ever read.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help