Remove this ad

Jef

Sorcerer

#181 [url]

May 7 11 10:30 AM

Hmm, it's a shame I can't find any of these other than the Flamelseries here in a local library or bookshop, maybe I can request them?

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#182 [url]

May 7 11 12:16 PM

QUOTE (Jef @ May 07, 2011 04:30 am)
Hmm, it's a shame I can't find any of these other than the Flamelseries here in a local library or bookshop, maybe I can request them?

A lot of them are unfortunately not readily available. Some of them had limited prints, or were only printed in certain countries, some are out of print now. Every once in a while one will pop up online for a reasonable price but people often try to price gouge you on them. Sometimes you can find them in used book stores. I havent heard anyone trying a local library but its worth a shot.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#183 [url]

May 7 11 12:18 PM

Aww, so the chances are that small?
That's a shame...

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
~Völuspá; stanza 44

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#185 [url]

May 7 11 12:47 PM

Hello,The Immortal!
Welcome
And if you read this you can better edit your post 'cause it's against the CoC to write in all Caps, but you're new and now you know it

user posted image
~Völuspá; stanza 44

Quote    Reply   

Thalion

Sorcerer

#186 [url]

May 7 11 12:58 PM

flamelssecret/welcome smiley.gif The Immortal!

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

May 7 11 6:41 PM

Welcome to the forum, Immortal!

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

Jun 2 11 6:11 AM

QUOTE (Diehard Bob @ October 24, 2008 03:51 am)

I think it's great for an author to put time into fan fourms and get involved with his fans.

Not only that... but this may be the ONLY time I've ever seen an author spend time on a community fan site...

Come to think of it, that's a valid point.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

Sep 2 11 6:19 PM

Yay! I'm SO exited I could just blow up! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif Ooops... I did... All must bow down before the great Michael Scott... flamelssecret/bow.gif
Now that I have all that done with I can get down to buisness. I started reading Mr. Scott's books 2 weeks ago and I'm already on the 5th one... They're just SO good! I find it so great that he spends time on this Forum... It's just so cool!
Anyway I'm new here and very excited to share my veiws with all of you!!!!

Ora Color: Deep Dark PurpleOra Sent: Old books

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#190 [url]

Sep 2 11 10:30 PM

Welcome Red Tiger, we look forward to reading your posts too

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Mar 6 12 2:53 PM

Hi. "The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel" is a well written series.

An apple a day keeps John Dee away.
Weapon: Sword, Shield, Bow and Scimitar
Master of: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Aether, Weaponry and Tactics

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Mar 15 12 8:47 PM

well hello ally

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#193 [url]

Mar 17 12 12:22 PM

mr scott ive heard roumors and read that they are turning the series into a movie series is that the truth?

also ive read allthe books eight times and i love the series so far still some stuff i dont get

Aura: Red
Scent: fresh corn dogs

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#194 [url]

Mar 17 12 1:00 PM

QUOTE (gold king @ March 17, 2012 12:22 pm)
mr scott ive heard roumors and read that they are turning the series into a movie series is that the truth?

also ive read allthe books eight times and i love the series so far still some stuff i dont get

Hi gold king, the film rights have been sold and Michael Scott will be Executive producer, so what you've read are true. There will be a movie some time in the future however, there are no dates set for production yet.

In case you have other film related question you can read Michael's replies here ::click::

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#195 [url]

Mar 17 12 4:04 PM

QUOTE (gold king @ March 17, 2012 05:22 am)

Hi, Gold King...

There's an old saying: "Don't feel like the Lone Ranger!" Meaning that you aren't the only one who doesn't quite "get" all the plot turns, the changes we see in many of the characters, references to things not yet happening, and so forth.

I read these books aloud at school to kids in 6th, 7th and 8th grade. And even after reading "The Alchemyst" aloud seven times, I am still finding little tidbits of insight that hadn't struck me before!

So welcome to the Forum, and DON'T feel like the Lone Ranger! Wait for "The Enchantress", which, we are told, will tie up all the loose ends.

Papa Pat

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

#196 [url]

Apr 1 12 12:44 PM

dude don't beat up on the gold king

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#197 [url]

Apr 1 12 3:18 PM

QUOTE (mordred of the druids @ April 01, 2012 05:44 am)

"Dude", who's beating anyone up?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#198 [url]

Apr 1 12 6:06 PM

QUOTE (Papa Pat @ April 01, 2012 04:18 pm)
QUOTE (mordred of the druids @ April 01, 2012 05:44 am)

"Dude", who's beating anyone up?

Papa Pat, it's ok there's no 'beating up' going on that we can see either! What is most likely to have happened is that someone may have put a less than kind or supportive reply up which has since been deleted by its poster and that was what Mordred was responding to.

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#199 [url]

Apr 1 12 10:56 PM

That works for me, Zeph!

And I guess it's officially "less than two months" before Enchantress! (Cue up music from "Jeopardy")....

Quote    Reply   

#200 [url]

Apr 26 12 2:05 AM

Hey Michael! I have been a big fan for a short amount of time only since halfway through last semester really, but I instantly fell in love with the flamel series!!!! I was wondering if you were planning on making a movie and if so(And I know this is just me being a huge dreamer) i wanted to be in it or find out audition details! My name is Kristian Torres, 14 year old, great actor and live in Greensboro North Carolina, United States. and I would be so happy if you would reply to me and let me know.

Please do not request personal responses from Michael. It is against the code of conduct to do so and he is very busy finishing the series and writing the next one. He is generous enough to respond when he can.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help